Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheating in bounty programs  (Read 2200 times)
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:46:39 AM

I have been joining these campaigns and before i saw this post i dont really believe someone is stealing the stakes,but now i know how these people are doing it,regardless of hunter or managers they should be punished and burned alive because cheating a lot of people is unforgivable ,what a shame to the community and to the eyes of our lord.

Burned alive? No one deserves that even if they cheated, WTF is wrong with you, your a psycho.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:58:01 AM

Yes some bounty program was not fair, any of them dont pay me although i have stake, but iam also happy many bounty program manage their program with fair and paid me on the times. So i just take this as apart risk of my job.

Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:03:21 AM

Do you think that some bounty programs cheat because they do not want to pay bounty hunters by bringing out things to do at they end of bounty campaign? Share your thought or experience.
I have experince that one but in positively situation that bounty programs will pay if their ICO is legit and successfullyhelded.Theres a few ICO is not legit but most of it now has really a capability to grow and has a future in coinmarketcap list.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:03:29 AM

Got it to see some issues with the latest bounties, specally the amount of tokens resrved for bounties seems to be changed at the last minute. That is really bad as every bounty hunter research the amount of tokens reserved for bounties before they start the campaign.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:05:51 AM

Do you think that some bounty programs cheat because they do not want to pay bounty hunters by bringing out things to do at they end of bounty campaign? Share your thought or experience.

Yes i think some of project developer want to cheat us as bounty hunter by not pay our work during the crowdsale.
I talk some of them and not all because many of them just pay our work on time.
I have example, centra is big project and its success project but not all people get their token, i did not get anything although i am in spreadsheet. Nobody help me out and i stop asking.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:12:27 AM

Yes, I  have an experience with this one. According to the Refereum team (not the Bounty Manager) they cancelled the bounty program but the Bounty Manager was not informed, the Bounty Manager submitted the spreadsheets but the Refereum team did not follow the spreadsheets.  that is why the payment was reduced 10x from its original amount. Until now this thing is still indispute. Because signature campaign participants was only paid for 50 to 100 dollars for 3 months work, social bounty eas only paid 5 to 10 dollars for 3 months work and take note the ICO has reach ithe hardcap.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:33:54 AM

Well, so far at this bounty I don't experience to be a scam because mostly I joined in a signature campaign, not by bounty campaign program. Why they are tolerated to that in their members besides the participants will bring them a big help to invite more investors by joining social media's campaign and wearing their signature. If that happens their reputation is still okay will continue with their project?

ryancpk

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:37:05 AM

I hate those bounty managers who do not update the stake regularly and promised to update at the end of ICO. Those are the suspicious ones.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:39:30 AM

Well, so far at this bounty I don't experience to be a scam because mostly I joined in a signature campaign, not by bounty campaign program. Why they are tolerated to that in their members besides the participants will bring them a big help to invite more investors by joining social media's campaign and wearing their signature. If that happens their reputation is still okay will continue with their project?
i also never see projects that cheat people in bounty programs by now, but i see several projects that cant raise enough money to reach the soft cap which lead the ico to fail, then people get nothing for their efforts

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:44:34 AM

This topic has been on my mind to express before this time. Thank you starting it. Yes, many bounty managers are very tricky. They wait to display their ugly character at the end of the campaign. Coming up with different excuses to deprive bounty hunters of their legitimate reward after hard work. I think that habit can be tag cheating of the highest order. The recent KYC saga is a case in point.

HOMT