Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 bigger year for ICOs?  (Read 700 times)
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

I do think that 2018 will be big for ICO's, however I believe NEO and ICON will set the stage this year. I have recently come across Effect.ai's ICO and I am very impressed and happy that they have chosen NEO as their platform. This cryptocurrency is focusing on Mechnical Turks and AI. You can actually get incentivized by completeting small micro tasks essentially contributing to the collection of AI data. This AI data is needed in many industries to calculate forecasts, weather patterns, you name it. AI will be used in our day to day lives. And now we can contribute by means of a Mechnical Turks. I really recommened anyone lookinh for anything new or fresh in this space to have a look at EFfect.ai and make your call.

Goodluck to everyone!!

tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

Apparently 2018 will be a really good year for ICO.
But I'm worried that 46% of ICO, who collected money in 2017 turned out to be scammers or have not fulfilled their obligations  Undecided

We can avoid this risk. This is most scared risk for all investors.
So I hope there are some regulations for ICO in this year. Wait and see, it's just early year
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

I do think that 2018 will be big for ICO's, however I believe NEO and ICON will set the stage this year. I have recently come across Effect.ai's ICO and I am very impressed and happy that they have chosen NEO as their platform. This cryptocurrency is focusing on Mechnical Turks and AI. You can actually get incentivized by completeting small micro tasks essentially contributing to the collection of AI data. This AI data is needed in many industries to calculate forecasts, weather patterns, you name it. AI will be used in our day to day lives. And now we can contribute by means of a Mechnical Turks. I really recommened anyone lookinh for anything new or fresh in this space to have a look at EFfect.ai and make your call.

Goodluck to everyone!!

No one knows how big this year will be for ICO. But i'm 100% sure there will be big ICOs. For example, Neonexchange. The idea of the project is very cool.

spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

Well, we have already seen a single ICO (Telegram) raise over $1 billion alone, obviously this was an outlier but still shows that the absolute valuations of some ICOs is increasing from when they first started. I think 2018 will lead to a small improvement in the amount of money invested in ICOs, particularly as we begin to see novel examples such as EtherJack.

manhan113

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

Yeah sure about this but now are you hear about https://marineco.in
i think the best 2018 ico is marine coin
it could be the good choice
and now it's the golden time to invest in marine coin ico
Why marine coin ?!
for me ,
* marine coin still cheap
* it will give you a good profit in the long term ,
* fast blockchain
* quickly growing community
* and also they providing free giving away 450,000 marine coins
yes thats ture 100%
if you want to see more about marine coin check this link
 https://marineco.in/ico , please check this and you will see it the best
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

I think this year there will be a lot of good and prospective ISOs, but you need to be careful because more and more fraudsters who just want to steal your investment.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

Yes, of course, ICO is one of the successes of a project. By utilizing blockchain technology as well as the ever-increasing presence of the crypto community. Hopefully from every ICO really run it well
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

In my opinion, the ICO market will be more stable than before. One reason is the regulations from different governments, the other reason is that the investors will be more careful for their investment.

You have a point but I'm yet to see any serious regulation, all have been in dailies and social media sites while icos are still defrauding investors even through telegram. This two months alone, I have heard of two icos that disappeared with investors money. This is unfortunately the problem with ico investment.
NITCoinOfficial

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

2018 is a good year for ICO. Many people are being educated about crypto-currencies and more potential investors are entering the market. Talented groups are creating good projects this year.
colemankaan

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

TEND, TOKENISING LUXURY ASSETS

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

I hope it will be. There are lots of good projects show up until now. And there are many other ongoing projects. I hope ithis year will be profitable for both investors and the icos.

Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

Over 40 ICOs and over $1 billion raised already in the new year 2018.
Last year’s mark was $5.6 billion. And in 2018, the trend is not showing any signs of slowing down.
2018 bigger year for ICOs?

I don´t know where you get your data, the ICO funding is growing everyday at an awesome pace and two months are not nearly enough to appreciate the scale of it.
gold1112 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

I think this year there will be a lot of good and prospective ISOs, but you need to be careful because more and more fraudsters who just want to steal your investment.
Better to invest in some existing projects. Most of startups are not reliable.
voxdu12

Activity: 322

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

yes, 2018 is definitely a year ico, all records of fundraising will be broken, as Vitaliy Buterin said, 2018 is the year of ICO 2.0, so we will see what will happen to the projects that were released in 2017, how they realize themselves in 2018

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:48:48 PM

Of course more and more good quality projects has started to showing up,i have been an ICO hunter for about 1.5 years that is why i know this year would be the year for ICOs,new innovations such as VR,IoT , and A.I based projects will innovate the blockchain technology,it only means that there will be new things with these projects more successful ICOs means more altcoins this year.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:56:42 PM

Yeah and that is for sure ,a lot of ICOs this year has been successful i think 8/10 were successful from january to march and that is pretty awesome because a lot of bounty hunters are getting much profit compare to last year that only few were successful,it means that most of the new campaigns this year are getting more serious about their projects.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:00:35 PM

Over 40 ICOs and over $1 billion raised already in the new year 2018.
Last year’s mark was $5.6 billion. And in 2018, the trend is not showing any signs of slowing down.
2018 bigger year for ICOs?

THIS year ICO are better than any years, people counts on this community of crypto are continuously growing and no one can stop it.
People now are looking something to invest with than having their money in investment market with FIAT, they are adopting crypto and have full control of their assets here.
we all know that investment here is just a click away to stop or go for more.

Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

Certainly, 2018 is surely a year of cryptocurrency and icos as a whole. Their would be more adoption in cryptocurrency this year as people are embracing the blockchain technology and also investing in projects with real use cases.
Kildin11

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:13:12 PM

Vitaly Buterin called 2018 year ico 2.0. This is our chance, and it must be used 100%! So I already participate in the Bounty of many projects, and I will keep their coins
ArtiSHOCK

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:23:36 PM

I hope this year will be successful not only for investors, but also for regular bounty hunters.Still a fairly good way to earn money particularly in poor countries,like mine!
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

Yes it is Smiley. For now Bitcoin is not the hottest thing people are talking about everyday Smiley). They're talking about ICO project everyday Smiley. They're trying to find out good project to invest in all the time. This year will be the era of ICO project and token. LOL. There are a lot of new tokens listed on exchange everyday and it'll not stop increasing day by day Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: