Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:59:32 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
I think the market is dependably all over in light of the fact that the idea of the crypto is continually fluctuating and if my altcoin is likewise influenced by the market decay then I will shield it from selling until the point when the economic situations recuperate again on the grounds that it is just brief.

When you see the price of the bitcoin drops and you start to panic because you feel that your going to loose your investments, then you will just end loosing all of your money. I can say that you just keep your patience and just wait for the price movement to go up again and when you see that you can earn already, then that's the time you sell your coins.
There is no reason to worry if the investment is going to make it or not. If you ever feel that way then just don't put your money into it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:00:05 AM

of course I will hold it if I sell I will get a loss and so I am a bit confused for now because when bitcoin decreases many people prefer to hold and invest in the long-term while waiting for bitcoin prices to go up and as of now bitcoin prices have not gone up and so when the token price is back then I will sell it

rightnowwe

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:01:36 AM

of course I will hold it if I sell I will get a loss and so I am a bit confused for now because when bitcoin decreases many people prefer to hold and invest in the long-term while waiting for bitcoin prices to go up and as of now bitcoin prices have not gone up and so when the token price is back then I will sell it

I try not to sell the coins that I received because they usually have a higher price after a while.
infer

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:17:49 AM

It is hard to make a decision in this kind of situation. First, I have to read news about my coins. If there is no bad news but the price are still going down, I bet that it just a dump in order to create panic. Therefore, I will choose to hold my coins. Otherwise, if there is a significant bad news happening to it, there is no point in holding this token anymore.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

If this event happen that my tokens goes down hard ,then I should be more patient and I will hold my tokens in the wallet , and wait for a good time to come ,and monitor the coin market index on the movement of coin price value, If you think that the price is so good enough then you might as well sold your tokens to have value of exchanges,
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:32:56 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
Patience is the key don't let your emotions control's you and it is very normal in this industries, so be patience wait to recover and wait until it become profitable again because investing in crypto currencies need to invest our time and it is good for long term hold.
It always been the key each time you go and invest your money, taking some time to understand the flow will give you an ideas why you should hold and wait, each opportunities to add more tokens instead of selling it out will give you more potential gains, what I learned from this industry is most of the time we should go against the market flows and have some balls to the risk if we wanted to earned much bigger.
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

Dear all,
When the market go down, I think you should check the this trend closely first. If that's all of you, you shouldn't sell; if that's a part of you, you should sell. This is my opinion only.
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:59:59 AM

If the market goes down, many holders and investors scared to risks of losing profit so they sell before it falls more, but it is already a common scenario in the crypto industry. When you sell, you only drag its price down. I think it is better to hold or buy more than sell it, so if the price rises the more you gain.
BrindHexta

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

Yes, if it went down because of really bad news like bitconnect.  It is better to get out at $10 then to get out at 10 cents.  So anything related to fraud news or government shut down, get out right away.
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:47:38 AM

I never sell a token below the price for which I bought, even if for this I have to wait 2-3 years

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:50:28 AM

If I sell my token, I'm a person who does not know the crypto market. The price will rebound in a short time and our job to do that is to wait because the money market is for the patience.

The price not always rebound mate. Specially for top marketcap coin the price can be rebound but for unknown coin and low marketcap, its not always will rebound. So sell the coin is not bad bit make sure we buy again in deeper price we sold the coin.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:51:41 AM

If you have allowed that the price has decreased by more than 20% of the price of your purchase, then you are late and it is not necessary to sell, but just wait. But I recommend to use stop loss is a must!
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:17:37 PM

If the price fell very much then do not sell, now wait for growth. To avoid this, use a stop-loss of -10%. Not to lose everything!
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:50:28 PM

i think it is an enough reason to hold knowing that the market value is lowband selling will just give you small profit while on the other hand, holding will result to bigger profit. As such, waiting is a necessary thing to do. The market price is the only thing that is decreasing not the amount of holding. So it is just a matter of being patient.

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

I believe that we are starting new wave and that this will be the last time we are seeing 300 Billion market cap. Plenty good news and adoption is very close.Whoever comes at this time will be rich in two years
sangqung

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

I didn't sell my token when it went up, how could I possibly sell it when it crashed? I'm sure it will rise back to its previous price.
flymnb

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:05:16 AM

I didn't sell my token when it went up, how could I possibly sell it when it crashed? I'm sure it will rise back to its previous price.
It depends on what token. The larger potential token, I believe, will return to its original level with the good market transfer.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:55:26 PM

I think it depends on what factors make the token drop, if there is bad news or overbought price I will sell it as soon as possible because usually, the effect of bad news will keep the price going down.and also I will not sell my token if it goes down, in the long run, and make big profits rather than sell them early for a low price.

sne.su

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

https://sne.su/

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:33:20 PM

Of course not! Selling on the fall is the worst thing you can do. It is best to buy, and if you do not know what to do, then just HODL! In any case, the market will grow, because he has nowhere to go. We are doomed to technical progress.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:38:12 PM

I a not always in haste to sell. I sell early sometimes when i have studied the project and discover that it might dump. What i also do some times if i am not too sure of what ill happen, is that i sell part and keep part, just to prevent blaming myself of selling and loosing opportunities of getting enough profit. I have actually made some mistakes in the past that i always share with my friends, so that they too do not make similar mistake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: