Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Crypto, Any Advice?  (Read 2366 times)
lan.anh63

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:16:48 AM

Holding is the best policy. Unless you're working with enough money, day trading can be difficult to turn a profit. You may very well hit the jackpot one day and wake up with some serious $$$, but don't expect every project to do that. This industry is reliant on adoption, and fed with speculation. Pick projects you can see lasting in this industry for years to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tsagaeff.m

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:31:15 PM

If you have the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency then buy a few top projects keep them long term.If you do not have money,then take care of bounty/airdrop/mining.
simondsaysss

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

Become educated in this space, and just read everything. I would also think about short term and long term positioning for your purchases. For example, a long term position may be a token like Digipulse, a decentralized digital inheritance service built on the chain. Super undervalued and low price at the moment, and in my opinion a good buy now to HODL for the future. There service and value will surely rise in the future. They also just launched their main platform on July 1, and will allow you a 30 day free trial to test it out. Then you have short term buy and sells that you can leverage to build dollars for other financial moves/decisions.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

the faucet will not give a meaningful result and believe me it is. This will only be a waste of time and to the results of a very disproportionate. better do not play it and move on to a more promising course bounty in order to taste the results.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

I am also new in this cryptro world. If you knew on crypto world,i will suggest you to research crypto world. After research if you want to earn from it. There are many way to aren money from this cryptro world. Those are mining, trading and also the most importent is investing.
phamduc171a

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

You can engage in long term investments into bitcoin or any popular altcoin like the eth, but remember the market is volatile, very unstable so i would advice you invest what you can afford to lose. This is all about risk taking. Day trading is also another way to make some money in crypto but that requires expert. You can also invest in ICOs but that also comes with scam projects. All i wanna inform you is each way you hit wash out for the "BUTS"
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:33:23 AM

Never come back from faucet instead invest your time here learning different technical stuffs in trading, investing or join bounty campaigns in order to receive tokens that you can sell in the future. Well, we do have different paths when in here some are just for mining, some are for bounties, some are for investing and some are for discussions and to open topics to fellow crypto users but as what I've seen you want to earn Bitcoins or profits, well you can read this thread I've made for you to have some idea on how this forum works and what you can do.

Here's the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3235348.msg33688079#msg33688079
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

Started research on crypto with self-confidence.Do not waste time while move forward.If you encounter any problem, search the forum, Google, YouTube.Select the best coins. Hold it for a long time. In fact, good profits are possible.
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

thanks alot for your help, i will check out binance. do u know what the minimum deposit is? also what kind of fees do they have on trades?
I thought you said you were new, and the first thing that comes to mind is going into Biman e to trade, that's definately wrong, since you are new you should learn all basic of crypto and how they work, do research on trading if you have interest in trading but don't forget to follow one good trader, have him/her as your mentor, because without mentorship believe me you will lose alot of money. Don't gamble with your hard earned money DYOR.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

Started research on crypto with self-confidence.Do not waste time while move forward.If you encounter any problem, search the forum, Google, YouTube.Select the best coins. Hold it for a long time. In fact, good profits are possible.
for today it is necessary to do only one thing, it is to accumulate coins and in any case not to sell. The fact is that the current state of the crypto-currency market will not give an opportunity to sell coins at attractive prices.
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:32:36 PM

The best advice I could give to a newbie right now is that you should take your time and allow yourself grow in knowledge of the industry. Don't be in too much haste to get things done. |Equip your self with proper knowledge, and set a target goal for yourself. Also learn to be patient if you are not already, you will need it for survival.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:56:00 PM

First place we should continue to work and undergo with the learning stage to expand our knowledge in  crypto. Try to understand a good chances of being part of it. Enjoy and explore ourselves and make a path for your goal achieve. Patience helps us to be succeeded.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
settingwake

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

first you should study and be comfortable in this sector, then start inventing (there are a lot of guides and media about it)
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

You can earn a lot of coins by doing bounties, participating in airdrops, ICOs, trading and much more. Crypto currencies market opens a lot of different opportunities. Just buy some perspective alts and hodl them for a while Smiley
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley

Matt
Hi! A friendly advice from your friend in this crypto world. Before you enter in crypto you must have the knowledge on how cryptocurrency functions so that you may have the knowledge on what you will do in order to stabilize and adjust in crypto. You must know what crypto is and what is the used of cryptocurrency to other people, why many people are patronizing crypto. This is the very good forum to gain knowledge so better to read and study about it.

aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

There are a bunch of things that you should make sure that you should do as you are new to the market;
Make sure that you are only investing the amount of money that you know tat you can afford to lose in case things go tits up
Always make sure that you are doing research into any coin that you are investing in
Make sure that your choices are your own and you are no investing in any thing because anyone said so.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

Please remove your focus on faucets they will yield you nothing at the end f the day. Since you are new to crypto, you can start with airdrops and gradually drift to bounties.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley

Matt
no effort betrays the results, if you think the faucet doesn't waste your time then do what you like. but, currently the faucet doesn't pay as much as it used to when crypto was still not as famous as it is today.
well, maybe my advice is what if you start with trading. however you have to study first because the trade is not as easy as in the faucet.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

Matt

I think you need to start with learning. There is a lot of information about the crypto market on the Internet. The mistake of beginners is the reluctance to study the processes that occur in the market.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

One of the best advise that I want you to learn is to know anything here by means of read and researching about Crypto that you will gain a better knowledge to make a good decision in choosing your currency that you like to invest with your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: