Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading don't work for me too well  (Read 1876 times)
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. I know I'm being impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
Maybe you should choose long term investment or investing in ICO like me. Trading will not work for all, often it is more profitable to take a break and analyse your deals and mistakes and think about that now better to do.

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. I know I'm being impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
Maybe you should choose long term investment or investing in ICO like me. Trading will not work for all, often it is more profitable to take a break and analyse your deals and mistakes and think about that now better to do.
We should all know that the biggest factor in trading is patience.And if you think you don't have that,then better leave gambling to avoid losses.Yes maybe you should go on for a long term investment.The profit may not be quick but at least you have the assurance you will make profit in the end.But i believe there are still lot in here prefer to do trading than anything else.

Birdiebig

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

Yes, the problem lies in experience and luck. I started at 4k and fast at 11k, right after that i slipped without brakes and back to 3k. It is too difficult to devote time to analyzing and exchanging information on coin trends and impacts to create value fluctuations.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

We should all know that the biggest factor in trading is patience.And if you think you don't have that,then better leave gambling to avoid losses.Yes maybe you should go on for a long term investment.The profit may not be quick but at least you have the assurance you will make profit in the end.But i believe there are still lot in here prefer to do trading than anything else.

Long term is definitely better for those who don't have that much can't cope with the price. With gambling, there's a big chance for you to win but there's also equally the chance that you would lose. Trading is not suitable for everyone. Those who aren't capable of controlling their emotions would incur much more loss in short trades. Just now that there's no easy way to get rich, whether it be in short or long trading or in gambling. Even if we teach you other methods, being impatient and ignorant will get you nowhere.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

Long term is definitely better for those who don't have that much can't cope with the price. With gambling, there's a big chance for you to win but there's also equally the chance that you would lose. Trading is not suitable for everyone. Those who aren't capable of controlling their emotions would incur much more loss in short trades. Just now that there's no easy way to get rich, whether it be in short or long trading or in gambling. Even if we teach you other methods, being impatient and ignorant will get you nowhere.
Yeah! Patience is the key when it comes to trading but the question is how far or long can you hold your coins? Thats the reason why every investments should have a proper research before investing on it. So after a long hodl would be a win win situation.

Tradings is not suited for every person that don't have the patience and the skills.
mayankrajput

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

Me to because I also buy trx at high price now the price is very low
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

I think trading is all about patience.You have to be patient being impatience is not good for you.  if you are people like them who are impatient maybe trading is not the best choice for you. my be you can try investment on ICO or investment in long term not trading. you can buy coin and forget it. this is not easy for impatient person because i know your feeling dude.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

It's not means don't work, but not a the right time for trading. Trading is for long term and need be patience.
Sometimes need a luck and analysis for trading to read the situation. More experience in trading is great and we can do the right trading and earn some more profit.

Keep fighting! And try again do trading. Be success.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

Impatience and ignorance in the trading world will lead you surely to big losses sooner or later. Before starting with this field you have to spend some time learning the basics at least about it and getting good knowledge. Then you have to be patient to sell your coins or tokens with the highest price.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

You should have some patience to succeed in trading.If you looking trading as for short term profit,just get out from here with low lose.
If you are investing for the profit and you have a huge time to hold means,trading is the right option.To avoid such loss ,you need to learn more about trading of bitcoin and have to analysis the price chart.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

I agree, it is really easy to lose money in trading if you're inexperienced newbie. Some just don't have needed 'skill' for trading, while some buys risky coins and ends up losing their funds. Investments aren't the perfect way to earn as it is still quite risky, but if person is bad in trading, it's better to invest money somewhere instead of using them for trading and losing them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

Trust me. I was in your situation, so to speak, I started from zero. I invested $300 more with hardships, after 3 months my 300$ reduced to $85. Then I tried to learn slowly, and in the last 2 month, I worked on my 90% success trade. And I get $900. Since then, I did not have to look behind, so you have to learn first

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

If you dont have the will to do trading and you doesnt find yourself there, then dont do it anymore. Maybe try something more like mining etc. You dont want to do things you dont want to so if you do it then maybe you will find yourself more deeper in loosing. Will drive a person to do things and if thats absent then whatever you want will not happen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

It depends on your approach and methodology towards trading. Most especially, the lasck of basic knowledge might be te problem. Most people who jump into Crypto trading without prior knowledge always fall victim of that, I have been in that shoe and sometimes I still find myself in it. You need to re-strategise and learn how trading works.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

How to get better? Then you should learned up from those mistakes you have committed to be a better trader.Treat this lose of money as a lesson for you. Think up on which part you did commit such mistake and realize it and try as much as possible on avoiding the same mistake on next trades.Dont get easily got discourage because mistakes are common for a newbie.If you do easily give up then its your choice but come to think off that its always been part of a trader to lose up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:10:21 AM

Ive actually lost some also, Trading requires more of time and effort. If you miss a sudden increase you wont actually get a good profit. Since Im not yet trading full time, I know that I wont earn that much. So insteaf of trading, I do the basic of holding and just adding amounts from time to time. And it actually works for me, I gain more than what I do when trading. Trading is risky, specially when you make a not so wise guesse.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:20:26 AM

I think trading is all about patience.You have to be patient being impatience is not good for you.  if you are people like them who are impatient maybe trading is not the best choice for you. my be you can try investment on ICO or investment in long term not trading. you can buy coin and forget it. this is not easy for impatient person because i know your feeling dude.
Trading for me is a difficult thing to do especially in my first try. I do have a lot of mistakes and loses and it also comes to my mind that maybe trading is not for me because it don't work for me well, but I didn't gave up to try and try because I believe that I could analyze properly the system of trading. Even until now I'd still on process of learning new things and everytime I trade I already equipped myself with a huge patience.
dbstndi

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:44:00 AM

nobody know what will happen tomorrow.

so sometimes it is better to hodl
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:47:05 AM

What you need is to stop trading immediately so you stop your losses and then you need to really dedicate yourself to try to learn how to trade for the next 6 months after that you can start again and if by that time you are also unable to get success then it is likely that trading is not for you and that you need to find another way to make money with cryptocurrencies.
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:52:55 AM

this may not be what you want to hear , but maybe trading isn't for you. like you say yourself you are impatient , which is a bad trait to have when you are trading. you really don't want to trade on emotion. if you make a bad trade you have to choices , to hold or to sell and both can be right. this is what will make you a good trader. if you are able to take your losses or know when to keep hodling.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: