Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading don't work for me too well  (Read 1876 times)
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:52:52 AM

The cryptocurrency market is in a volatile period, so trading during this time is very risky. Trading is only for investors who have a lot of time to monitor the market and have good technical analysis knowledge. If not you make long term investment instead of day trade.

wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:14:04 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. I know I'm being impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better

How did you lost that much money? Buying high and selling low because of panic?
You would not lost your money if you did not sell it at lower price than when you bought. The key is keep being patient by holding your coins, if you want to do cut loss then you should do follow up to recover your lost. Doing cut loss only with no other actions = BIG LOSE.

Cut lose can be done after some several research like the technical and fundamental..
If all analysis says that the price will further down then cutlose is allowed but if not strong hold is more suggested.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:32:11 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. I know I'm being impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
Some of the keys rules while trading crypto currencies are:
1.   Always buy in dips
2.   Never try to get on train that has already left (never buy in pumps)
3.   Buy low sell high
4.   Never sell in loss
5.   Never panic sell
6.   HODL till you are in profit
7.   Always put stop loss
8.   Patience is the key always stay patient and try to learn and analyse
9.   Do research and analysis before buying.
10.   Understand and study the price charts.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

I know that feeling about trading not working for some of us. As you may know, day trading is so risky because the cryptoverse is unpredictable. My advice to you is that you should diversify your options by classifying each digital asset to three (short, mid and long-term holding).

Try to separate the mid and long-term holding from the short one that you want to trade. In that way, you won't feel bad even if you lost in your day trading.

Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

You should it will learn to be patient and to find new working strategy. On errors it is necessary to learn
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:53:34 AM

Trading is not something that will work for you overnight.You have to be patient for it.People certainly think if they are trading in forex,they can very well trade in Crypto as well but this is not the case.Crypto requires lot of knowledge and calculation before trading.In your case figure out what your problem is whether you are impatient or you have less knowledge.Work on that and than invest small amount first.You will definitely get good returns from it. 

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:38:05 AM

stay calm I think not only you who experience the same thing with you when you first started. for me trading requires a very good care because we are doing things related to the funds we have so doing it more carefully and trying to keep digging information is an excellent way out.

nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

Actually trading is not for everyone, and it does not work overnight wherein you read something about trading and want to earn profits the same level as the ones ahead of you for a year or more. It takes patience and experience for a person to know how to trade well. Maybe you need to read out more and learn more about trading or you can also search on youtube to better understand it.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

Learn about technical analysis. Without having technical skill no one can be successful in trading, Even many experts loose money on trading. If u are trading in crypto than choose legitimate coins to trade. There is always fear on delisting low volume coin from exchanges and you can loose ur money. 
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

You are not alone, it does not work for most people but I think even the best traders lose money like most people but their gains are always more than losses.
It will never work for everyone that refuses to thread the learning path. It is not a curse; it is just a simple reality. Downtrends are the point where things get really bad for those who do not have any strategy and they get exposed hugely by having huge loss in such situation. They may think everything works fine with buying low and selling high which you can be lucky when the market is in an uptrend, but at times like this, without knowledge, then your funds will end up getting messed up.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

Maybe trading is really not for you don't you worry there are a lot of thing in this plaform that can enable you.to gain bitcoins or to gain cryptocurrency. There are things that reallybnot meant for you no matter what happen just accept it and at least you did your best in that thing. If you are losing a lot rather than gaining it is non sense if you are continuing that thing vetter ahift on a nother thing like bounty hunter join a bounty campaign and you will never lose money because you will not spend one. But efforts are the one that can be lose. It is a matter of risk again.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:11:24 PM
Merited by Crytptohack (1)

You might want to paper trade to test out your system. You need to fully understand technical analysis and determine the time frame you are trading.  Day? Swing? Position?

Use a Heikiin Ashi chart which will show you the trends very easily, green is up, red is down.
The Stochastics tool is a good way to see overbought and oversold areas which you can find buy/sell points.
Use trend lines as they typically will show support/resistance
Fibonacci will also show support/resistance
Bollinger bands will show you overbought / oversold areas.

If you do not need to trade, you probably shouldn't and just HodL
great advice there,you must be a good trader the way you delivered advices sounds a perfect tools for success,maybe OP must listen to this one as great potentials for best results.i will look out for this thread for further knowledge,though im long in trading but this advices is new to me.you deserve something for this
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

One thing I know if now you are not effective in trading then stop it than lose all your money because of keep trying in  trading. All you have to do know is to study your lessons on how you lose your money, learned from your mistakes. And learned how to let go of it you must become wise in about choosing a coin or token.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

One thing I know if now you are not effective in trading then stop it than lose all your money because of keep trying in  trading. All you have to do know is to study your lessons on how you lose your money, learned from your mistakes. And learned how to let go of it you must become wise in about choosing a coin or token.
the entire successful outcome depends only on how much you own the information and how often you pay attention to the exchange. The thing is that the trader should brake almost all free time on the exchange and follow the courses in order to react in time to different situations.
anitayui

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

Trading really need to be patient, because patient is the key of trading beside our skill of trading. If we impatient we can not make good decision and this will make us lose our funds. Specially when the price falling we really need to control our emotion and don't panic sell just hold our coins and wait until the price will recover and increasing again.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

The answer is already there if you are impatient then by starting a new strategy you can stick on it. Ofcourse you need to have a good understanding on a good plan to buy and exit because patience is not enough without it. Next is the coin you are about to buy should be a good for either long term or short term.
Impatience is one word a lot of noob traders always like using, but I really do not see how I am impatient most especially when you know what you are looking for in a trade. The problem sometimes with people and newbie traders is buying at the wrong spot and selling at the wrong spots, and that is where they always end up losing a lot at the end of the day. You have to be very smart and knowledgeable with indicators and technical analysis to be able to do well, otherwise, you are just gambling.

In fact, we will not require patience when we are obviously learned and know what you are doing. The mistake a lot of people always make is thinking they can do it all by themselves without bothering to know some of the things necessary to know to be able to play safe in the market. We all need to learn and we will be fine in the long run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
budz0425

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

The answer is already there if you are impatient then by starting a new strategy you can stick on it. Ofcourse you need to have a good understanding on a good plan to buy and exit because patience is not enough without it. Next is the coin you are about to buy should be a good for either long term or short term.
Impatience is one word a lot of noob traders always like using, but I really do not see how I am impatient most especially when you know what you are looking for in a trade. The problem sometimes with people and newbie traders is buying at the wrong spot and selling at the wrong spots, and that is where they always end up losing a lot at the end of the day. You have to be very smart and knowledgeable with indicators and technical analysis to be able to do well, otherwise, you are just gambling.

In fact, we will not require patience when we are obviously learned and know what you are doing. The mistake a lot of people always make is thinking they can do it all by themselves without bothering to know some of the things necessary to know to be able to play safe in the market. We all need to learn and we will be fine in the long run.
You are right, trading is a long race, if you are tired to go with the finish line at the first 3 tries then there is no way that you can achieve your goal that much, so it is really hard to do such thing, it take courage to do so.
glavos

Activity: 547

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

Well change your trading strategy then if the current one isn't working out so well, this is the only way mate. See where you are wrong and fix this.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

Take review of all is there any mistake to choose coins,Are you selling in panic?.Take breath and overcome where lack and dont stop learning process will take you on peak where dreams will come true.Invest in profitable coins diversify the investment,Buying selling should at right time.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

Its not the strategy you have to change first, you have to change your attitude now if you still want to recover your lost. You already said that you are too impatient and ignorant in trading, that is not a characteristic of a good trader who want to make a profit. Patience is always the key in trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: