Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading don't work for me too well  (Read 1876 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

You have answered what you need to do. Impatience is not a tool when it comes to trading as you need to be patient so you can have a good profit rather than losing your money that would go in vain. If you believe that that coin is a total success, then you need to ignore you have invested in it.

Come back to it when its price rises. Long-term holding is really beneficial for you because first it teaches you how to be patient, and second because you will be awarded for it when you acquire a good profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:05:30 AM

Maybe you don't do research bro. Because this is one of the best way to get a potential coin.  Yes we know being impatient is not good characteristics of a trader.  So you need to be changed your attitude on that and for sure you have chances that you can gain profit if you buy a coin you know potential and for sure if you are noe being patient you will be gain more profit and you will never lose profit.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:17:54 AM

Maybe you don't do research bro. Because this is one of the best way to get a potential coin.  Yes we know being impatient is not good characteristics of a trader.  So you need to be changed your attitude on that and for sure you have chances that you can gain profit if you buy a coin you know potential and for sure if you are noe being patient you will be gain more profit and you will never lose profit.
Patience is the no. 1 enemy of a trader it always there in any kind of volatility but what you need to know that patience itself is not enough and it doesn't mean that if you have it you will never lose. Patience lessens the risk of losing big amount of money and ut is appropriate when you hold a high potential coin but was getting dump hardly.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:40:55 AM

I don't trade much I'm more of a holder but when I started out with stocks I made numerous mistakes costing me money. Now, for the past 15 years I haven't picked any dogs that had substantial losses. I'm ahead of the game by triple digit percentages. Unfortunatley I think losing money is part of the learning curve. Part of the issue is you are chasing pump and dumps which is all about timing. The other is at this point it's hard to tell which coins will have a future. Good luck, you are paying your dues
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. I know I'm being impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better

chances are you still can not master your emotional state and chances are you also still not be confident because of good trading and in order to get a lot of profits usually they can control the patience and have a very strong confidence.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:02:45 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. I know I'm being impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better

Well, probably if you're not keen on trading, you shouldn't do it. Do you know how we usually say in the crypto world, don't you? Just HODL that is the best strategy  Wink  Grin
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:11:48 AM

ahahahaha .. it so sad. but do not despair that the day will come when you will succeed in your trading. try and try until you succeed ..
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

How did you lost that much money? Buying high and selling low because of panic?
You would not lost your money if you did not sell it at lower price than when you bought. The key is keep being patient by holding your coins, if you want to do cut loss then you should do follow up to recover your lost. Doing cut loss only with no other actions = BIG LOSE.

In fact, once you are extremely low on your trade and you did not cut loss when you see that the fundamentals of the markets are changing, and then you really should not even bother yourself much trying to sell at huge loss. If he wanted to stop loss, he should have had a strategy and stick with it and that is by looking below some support level if things end up not working as he planned but there is no way the market will never give signal but all that comes with learning.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:52:34 AM

seem like you haven't get enough skill yet, right?
I think Invest in some project is more profitable and safer, (maybe)
look at every single coin last year, if you take a look at the first time, and invest, almost every penny will get you double at least.
I think that's the best way in my opinion to make profit in this kind of market... still too small to be stable

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

You have actually to me answered your question yourself, on the basis/state of being impatience and Ignorancy. As you make your research deeply on which and which coins to go for, and essentially sort past experiences of the past traders of same makes you acquaintance of its knowledge and being skilled on it which shall negate your losses procurement's in the future endeavors. However, never invest all your capital in just an Alt, ensure sharing it among few researched ones. Moreover be courageous to move on.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:15:49 AM

A lot of people think trading is a good opportunity and a good way to become richer. But this is a risky market that is always manipulated by people who own a lot of money. The market can brighten up at any time to help you make a lot of profits, but it can also flare up whenever you become frustrated and miserable.

Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

This is a problem for many people when investing in cryptocurrency and is due to a lack of knowledge of the crypto market. Knowledge is very important and you need to cultivate it more before participating in trading. I spent over 3 months just to learn about them and I was successful in trading. I earned $ 6000 in just 2 months. That was my first preference and I advise you to understand cryptocurrency before investing in them.
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

one of the common problem in dealing with loss is lack of experience , knowledge and time . You also need to give all of your time to monitor the prices of those coins that you're holding .

amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

If you want a well balance account as a day trader you should definitely have these type of holdings by splitting your total account up. It will make more sense after you read the rest of this article and put the pieces together.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

Crypto currency have so high volatility everyday , that's show us that on high volatility we can loose a lot like and earn a lot very quickly , but its so high risk , good traders prefer not day trading , they prefer middle long trading from 2-3 week to 1-3 months holding crypto , that's strategy give more profitably then trade in day and have high risk to loose .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

chances are you still can not master or understand the market conditions and chances are you are easily affected by other people's talk, you should learn the charts and study the existing market conditions and do not forget to learn to analyze new news from the coin you want to buy to determine whether the coin is suitable to buy or not.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

There is a difference between the coins market and all other markets, We are thinking of a little problem as the coin market are a low time in the market, It's not so long ago that we got it, So we have trouble keeping confidence in it. The market is right, If we can do trading with confidence then we can expect good results
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:01:45 PM

You didn't mention that you're an idiot. Be sure to add it in the OP. So what do you expect people to tell you? You say you're ignorant, it is not like you give a shit about what people will anyhow say.
How to get better :
  • Don't be an asshole and ignore all important information.
  • You lost because of panic selling? Ever wonder why prices fall?
  • Learn to control your shit.
  • You can stop with trading if you don't want to listen to anybody which by the way you shouldn't but still you're approaching people for advice in trading, out of everything else. Good for you.
There are technical answers and crap I could give you but eh. Screw this shit.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

You have answered what you need to do. Impatience is not a tool when it comes to trading as you need to be patient so you can have a good profit rather than losing your money that would go in vain. If you believe that that coin is a total success, then you need to ignore you have invested in it.

Come back to it when its price rises. Long-term holding is really beneficial for you because first it teaches you how to be patient, and second because you will be awarded for it when you acquire a good profit.
Trading is that’s why said not be everyone’s cup of tea. Those people who have serious issues of anxiety, stress and lack good command over nerves should stay hundreds of miles away from trading. Trading is not there for anyone who simply knows the principle of buying low and selling high. It needs a lot of experience, skills and knowledge in practicing this strategy in reality. I will suggest everyone for practicing trading with small amounts in the beginning.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:57:26 PM

Trading is that’s why said not be everyone’s cup of tea. Those people who have serious issues of anxiety, stress and lack good command over nerves should stay hundreds of miles away from trading. Trading is not there for anyone who simply knows the principle of buying low and selling high. It needs a lot of experience, skills and knowledge in practicing this strategy in reality. I will suggest everyone for practicing trading with small amounts in the beginning.
Trading do not good for everyone. Trading is best for those who have some God gifted trading skill. Although there can be some mistake that one is making in trading which can also be the reason for lost in trading, because trading require a good experience first and then one can start trading with showing good result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: