Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading don't work for me too well  (Read 1877 times)
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:58:16 PM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. I know I'm being impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better

How did you lost that much money? Buying high and selling low because of panic?
You would not lost your money if you did not sell it at lower price than when you bought. The key is keep being patient by holding your coins, if you want to do cut loss then you should do follow up to recover your lost. Doing cut loss only with no other actions = BIG LOSE.

Being patient by holding it longer also sometime not work because of wrong choice.
Holding for long term not suitable for all coin because many coin is just fraud to collect their popularity

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:38:17 AM

this may not be what you want to hear , but maybe trading isn't for you. like you say yourself you are impatient , which is a bad trait to have when you are trading. you really don't want to trade on emotion. if you make a bad trade you have to choices , to hold or to sell and both can be right. this is what will make you a good trader. if you are able to take your losses or know when to keep hodling.
Yes, the op admits himself in his own words to be ignorant and impatient and that is a very difficult and dangerous combination if you're a trader just one of those characteristics can make you go bankrupt those two characteristics put together are simply terrible there is almost no chance of success so the best thing to do is to just stop trading begin to learn and try to find ways to be more patient.
RealDev
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:02:10 AM

Just be hodlers if u could not outperform the market. Buy it and forget about it, come back a few years later and see the market grow.
marqonah

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:44:49 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
in every trade is not an easy thing. if you really want to trade then you should be prepared with consequences that are likely to be accepted. if you want to be better in trading then you should be more patient, and meticulous in running the trade. that way you are likely to get a big profit. in trading should you add insight and seek information about good trade, and it will be useful for yourself. so that in the future you will not lose any more coins.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

Being patient is the very best characteristic for a trader unless or until you develop this character you might have to face the loss. If you are new to trading then start trading with the small investment which will give you small profits but you can gain much experience, even if it goes wrong it leads to, minimal loss only which is bearable. So unless you are so confident and strong with the wise knowledge of trading dont enter into large amount investment where you might face big loss.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

Many people who want instant results when trading, but we should be able to wait at least a year, although this is trading, but unlike trading in forex, trading cryptocurrency takes time and patience.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

Not only for you trading work too well. The main reason what I identify is we are not able to focus on trading session where we want to take the decision  immediately as per the market sentiments where every minute it changes. Only thing we need to do in trading to do well is give more time for it and for sure there will be better result which give gain in every trading sessions.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better

Don't get into something that you don't know, you have to research and study something that you might be interested in. Even Bitcoin trading have webinars and insights from experts. Try spending time looking or watching it. Be patient.
wack slacker

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

I have too many users using technical analysis from forex. Actually they use and bring in not much effect. We have too many pairs of transactions and very low volum. The market is governed by many factors, investor sentiment and shark's dynamics. I do not mention the adjustments from the government.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

Don't be discouraged if your lose some transactions, It will serve as your experience that it the future you can now decide what is right decision for your investment. Also think that it was part of the business industry to lose, it is normal. You need to stand up and pursue your dreams, perhaps in the near future, you will be a good trader.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better

Don't get into something that you don't know, you have to research and study something that you might be interested in. Even Bitcoin trading have webinars and insights from experts. Try spending time looking or watching it. Be patient.

Patience is the key to making money in trading, if you don't have control over your feelings then you will not become a good trader. i am doing crypto trading for last couple of months but i am also in loss now, and i am not taking any wrong decssion i am waiting for good time to make money.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

hold, is a strategy that is perfect for someone like you ,, if possible you get the price of the coins you invest fall ,, you should be able to forget the coin ,, do hold for you to sell in the future .. and do not ever try to gamble ,, because you has impatient and out of control characters, so it will be bad for you
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

Trading can sometimes be hard because the market doesn't always give us want we want to happen because your prediction will dump but it dumps so look out for that.
white.raiden

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

If you want a well balance account as a day trader you should definitely have these type of holdings by splitting your total account up. It will make more sense after you read the rest of this article and put the pieces together.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

I think the best for you is just to hold your tokens and wait for a good time for your investments to get profit. This they called a long term trading in this way you can reduce you lose of money but take a long time but sure cash in one shot.

Ahmat faisol

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

I really like trading sometimes it happens very short and long.
If you are impatient I suggest you try this one method.
When the price of a certain coin goes down and is balanced you buy as much as possible the coin.
be patient and look at the price when it rises a little higher than before you immediately sell and see how much your money, even if the results are a little kick done every time your money will become a hill.
paulo013

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

I think all of us suffering from this situation. I also lost some money trying to become successfull in trading but sometimes failing. Just started my self to Keep my attention on the market and which coins have most market growth then before buying i read some post about particular coin here in bitcointalk. and if you have your coin keep it on hold and be patient  Smiley
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

I think all of us suffering from this situation. I also lost some money trying to become successfull in trading but sometimes failing. Just started my self to Keep my attention on the market and which coins have most market growth then before buying i read some post about particular coin here in bitcointalk. and if you have your coin keep it on hold and be patient  Smiley

I do not suffer from this situation cause I am long-term holder. I just
invest in top 10 coins, and some ICO`s that I find attractive. I hold them
too!
   Trading in this kind of times when prices is make so big fluctuations is
very hard. To predict what will price do next in short time is impossible
for me. I believe in the future and I invest in that. Daily fluctuations do
not make me nervous, I have my mission.
   I think I chose the easy way. And anyone who have problems with
trading should concentrate on earning money and then investing in
long-term holding like I do, you will not suffer anymore.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:58:57 PM

IMO, you might want to try to improve and change your trading styles. Impatient is a big flaw in trading.

If you really can’t improve, you can try to do holding instead. Just research well on the coins, buy and hold.
bountyhunter1313

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

Its okay! Trading doesnt work well for 90% of the people. Thats how markets are tbh.
Specially in crypto, there is no logic. Best you can do is manage risk, invest by looking at higher timeframes, and do not try to daytrade these markets. IF you really want to, then learn technical analysis. But remember, if you fail to manage risk, you will br ruined. Experience is speaking here. Good luck! Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: