Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading don't work for me too well  (Read 1876 times)
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
Don't be angry. Trading need clear mind and focus for target. Don't trade for big coin when start, start with little coin good enought for start and you will get much coin. Than, you must try to learn how to analyze and take to predict coin price in next day, next week or others with read chart and get other information with reading. When you understand how the price work, it's now on you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:58:07 PM

i think you should check your knowledge about technical analys and behavior psycology first. If you just trade by trend, you will lose your money

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
Being a trader must be familiar with the term skill understanding. you do not have to be afraid of losing and losing if you have good skill trading skills, because after all defeat or victory will be owned by yourself so I think if you want to work hard you will not lose yourself.
BETnaBET

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

Trading don't look now because the price of bitcoin is still very low. Many I'm investors quit on trading now because they don't have profit now in bitcoin. Of course a business minded person wants only to gain a profit. How could you profit now if the price is very low. And we don't have the idea until when bitcoin is very low. This is really a big lose to all that everybody monitor on it.
Pennyblocks

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

if you dunno how to trade you must simply hooooooold!!! it is clear!!!!
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:19:24 PM

Its okay! Trading doesnt work well for 90% of the people. Thats how markets are tbh.
Specially in crypto, there is no logic. Best you can do is manage risk, invest by looking at higher timeframes, and do not try to daytrade these markets. IF you really want to, then learn technical analysis. But remember, if you fail to manage risk, you will br ruined. Experience is speaking here. Good luck! Cool
Experience would really matter at the same time on the learnings you have gained along the way on engaging yourself into trading. Active trading is very complicated and crucial and if you are just newbie then dont tend to start up with this kind of trading because 99% you will surely fail out because this is just only suited for most experienced traders on this very volatile market.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:22:26 PM

We can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and extremely difficult to predict. Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply for many consecutive days, causing altcoin to fall, leading to a downward trend. So this time the commercial success is extremely difficult and the risk will be extremely high, so the trade is ineffective.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

Trading can sometimes be hard because the market doesn't always give us want we want to happen because your prediction will dump but it dumps so look out for that.
Trading can become very hard sometimes and there can be many reasons behind that. Every time it is not the market which crashes, sometimes the people in the market also crash and they do not perform the way they should. Trading for 24 hours is seriously not advised, because it will exhaust all your energy and you will be sleeping at the right time, so less trading but effective trading must be the slogan for all of us.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

next few months I think not for holder any more, it's for trader with experience... last year was for holder that holding the right coin.
by the way, you should read the comment on this topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2824863.1040

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

After you make a technical analysis and if its wrong check where you were wrong and learn from your mistakes. If you cannot afford to lose more money maybe consider quitting man.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

I do not like the trade because I have no choice of time. My strategy is to concentrate on growing coins and to shape future demand for btc, eth, neo, and mono. I hold and buy more when the market falls to the red.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

if you have already understood that you need to learn it is already a good start!
You can study books, watch videos, read forums to improve your trading knowledge, but you will also need a lot of patience and self-control.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

Its okay! Trading doesnt work well for 90% of the people. Thats how markets are tbh.
Specially in crypto, there is no logic. Best you can do is manage risk, invest by looking at higher timeframes, and do not try to daytrade these markets. IF you really want to, then learn technical analysis. But remember, if you fail to manage risk, you will br ruined. Experience is speaking here. Good luck! Cool

The trader is also a profession. Nobody is going to become a doctor or a teacher if he does not have any talents for it. if you dislike trading, just stop it.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:53:39 PM

if you have already understood that you need to learn it is already a good start!
You can study books, watch videos, read forums to improve your trading knowledge, but you will also need a lot of patience and self-control.
Time of desires. Theoretical knowledge, but the most basic and real factor of opportunities is practical training. In any case, you need to have a start-up capital for training. This is how you need to practice your skills ..
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:10:17 PM

I think that with a market that is going strong from the bad news constantly coming up, it can be very difficult for you to trade successfully. There are signs that the market is on the downward momentum so the risk is high when trading. Today's G20 summit has pushed the price of bitcoin and altcoin very strong and I believe this is a great opportunity for you to join the bitcoin market.
vectorshield

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

If it does not work for you then this is the time to stop it, there is not much of a point to do something in which you are not good and even worse in which you are losing so much money as you describe, so take sometime and see if you can correct your mistakes and if you are unable it may be a good idea to leave trading definitively.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

If it does not work for you then this is the time to stop it, there is not much of a point to do something in which you are not good and even worse in which you are losing so much money as you describe, so take sometime and see if you can correct your mistakes and if you are unable it may be a good idea to leave trading definitively.
On some point you are right but not always the best solution for you to stop.Its normal for us to struggle at first since we do lack of knowledge on all the things we do first encounter which means we do need to learn up.This is why its always been suggested to start out on small amounts rather than on hurrying up yourself on putting huge sums and rushing out for bigger returns because this would eventually the things would failed you down.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:51:20 AM

After you make a technical analysis and if its wrong check where you were wrong and learn from your mistakes. If you cannot afford to lose more money maybe consider quitting man.
It is a natural phenomenon that not all of us can do exceptionally well in all the fields. There come certain places where you fail to do your best due to any reason. If you are not doing well in trading, then there is no such need to keep on doing that as this will only result in loss of money. Instead, you need to look for some other ways of making money which can help you have better income.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:43:35 AM

To become expert trader can not be done in short times but need some proccess to make it. Continue learn from mistake and always make new others strategies is should be to become pro trader. By learn Technical and fundamental analysis will help to understanding the trend of market.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

this is what happen if we dont make proper study before buying coins,its not because the coins has value or your friends tells you about its potential is you will buy it in order to join their folio's look what happens now,this may serves a learning experience for not to happen again,we are entitled to commit mistakes but if the mistakes happening continuously then maybe theres a problem on your part
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: