Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading don't work for me too well  (Read 1876 times)
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
The good thing is you know what are your mistakes and you can accept what you have done wrong.It is part of resolving a problem, the first one is you should identify what is the problem, so your problem is trading does not work well for you.So after you have identified the problem, you can know think of possible ways so that you can generate multiple solutions. For example is, you should focus yourself on studying about trading and after that, test that proposed solution then you can assume that the method was useful. I know a friend that got rich from trading, not cryptocurrency though but real money. Actually,  he was a college drop out because he has no longer have interest to study so he wanted to became rich. So what he did is he has done trading and when he knew that he cannot win everytime, he focused on learning new things about trading, he spend so many hours, he bought books and watched videoes to further improve his knowledge. He got his first milliom at the age of 21. You can also do it.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

look understanding the game and timing very important. Buy the coin part by part. It's better to buy coin in sunday. Generally sunday market turn. Patience , keep it tightly this can lot's in your life. Play with your profit and save your investment. These are some tips from me that I learn from market.
It is not an astonishing thing if trading is not helping someone in making of some good amount of money as it is not at all possible for everyone of us to do exceptionally well in trading and then become an expert in trading. If things are not going well in trading, then you need not to do it. Instead, you can look for some other ways which can help you in making of money like that of holding.
If you did already do your best on doing trading for a long time but still you end up on losing so much then it would be the best time for you to quit and engage into other things rather than on pursuing or forcing yourself because there are really things that doesnt really work on us no matter or how hard we do or learn it.Instead on pushing then better let lose and find other ways or methods which would possibly give you an income.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MegaCCoin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

Trading can be exhausting if you do it 24 hours. I tried it and fell asleep at the wrong time. So i missed the opportunity.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

who are experiencing problems like that not just you, but many people who experience it because of your panic when you see the market fluctuations, you better focus on the goals you want to search not to think about the market you better invest in the long term because this will not make you lose.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

Though trading may look profitable, it still involves a certain level of risk. And despite the fact that some people are making a fortune from it, does not mean everyone will as well. I believe in sticking to what works for you. If you cannot work on what makes you lose in a trade, you better still go into some other forms of making profit.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
To become expert trader should not be possible in less time but rather require some procedure to make it. Proceed learn from mistakes and dependably make new others techniques is ought to be to wind up professional trader. By learn Technical and major investigation will help to understanding the pattern of market.
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

It's not only your problem! A lot of coins scammed recently. Some are moving straight to the end. Now I'm looking with sorrow in my eyes on dumping of Musicoin. It was so promising coin.
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

Trading isn't for everyone. Why don't you just hodl your coins? You are going to make better returns by just hodling then by doing trading. Also invest only what you can afford to lose, this will be good for your health and you will be more relaxed about your investment.
babala

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

Perhaps you dont have enough knowledge regarding trading. In trading, you need be be prepared in many scenarios that will happen so that in time comes you are ready and come solve it immediately. There were many ways to gain knowledge, best example is use internet to search on many things about trading then in the long run you will become successful.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

I just finished with reading some articles, this one is interesting https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/23/heres-what-warren-buffett-says-to-do-when-the-market-tanks.html
Even Warren Buffet say it, holding the the best, quotation from the article' During times of stress and uncertainty, Oracle of Omaha Warren Buffett recommends keeping a level head. In response to wild market fluctuations back in 2016, he told CNBC that buy-and-hold is still the best strategy. ' maybe he refer on his stock market, but be sure the same is for crypto market. This is interesting cause it's coming from Warren, he is so against the crypto currencies but he gave a great advice for all of us here what to so in hard times, good luck my friends.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:13:27 PM

The first thing you should do is look for the coins listed on the best exchange this year. My recommendation is binance. Furthermore, before you buy the coins you want to trade, look for the information about the coins first. Preferably, look for a coin that will create a new project, because most likely the price of the coin will soon rise.
The last one, Don't panic when the price of coins goes down. and try to hold.
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

If it doesnt workout good for you - you need to change something. See where you are wrong and use different technique the next time.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:15:58 PM

Trading can be exhausting if you do it 24 hours. I tried it and fell asleep at the wrong time. So i missed the opportunity.
Day trading is not an east task at all. You are supposed to sit in front of your laptop for all day long and keep an eye on the graphs not to miss nay good opportunity of becoming rich and achieving your dreams. I am not much into trading nor I want to be and the reason is stressed routine. Trading is stressful activity and I don’t have good control over emotions. Holding is better than trading.

Pennyblocks

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

Day trading is not an east task at all. You are supposed to sit in front of your laptop for all day long and keep an eye on the graphs not to miss nay good opportunity of becoming rich and achieving your dreams. I am not much into trading nor I want to be and the reason is stressed routine. Trading is stressful activity and I don’t have good control over emotions. Holding is better than trading.

Yes trading really is a JOB. That is not something you can do besides something else. You need to do it full time!!! Once you get practice and routine, it will be easy! So get it done or #HODL. Cheesy
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

Yes trading really is a JOB. That is not something you can do besides something else. You need to do it full time!!! Once you get practice and routine, it will be easy! So get it done or #HODL. Cheesy

I completely agree. If it refers to trading as a game, then in the end you will lose all your money. Trade is really work. And quite a difficult job. She needs a lot of time. And only in this case you will be able to learn how to trade with profit.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

if trading is failing for you now, i will advice you to  hodl your coin for a while. the risk of failing is high now until market revives, Do more of investment now than the trading in a good project.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:37:03 AM

It is very seldom to see someone admit that he has no control  over his emotions.  People try but sometimes they got too much pressure from seeing their investments going down.  Because of the pressure they sell even when the price is low just to make that somehow there will be something left for them.

Not all people are capable of controlling their emotions and those who can are totally an inspiration. I also think that when you are holding,  you are also controlling your  emotions.  In fact,  it seems like harder,  you invested money knowing that there is no guaranteed return of money and profit.
BTC-Market

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

this is affected by the lack of experience. You need a little time and some patience and everything will ok
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

Maybe you are not good for trading and trading is not suitable for everyone. Though trading can make great profits, it's also full of risks. If you don't have enough knowledge and background regarding cryptocurrencies, you may lose money. When the trading market is not good, you should hold it as the long term investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

Worry not, these are flaws most of us have! If you're looking to make up some of your money without having to risk what you have left, check this out https://goo.gl/zwzAG7

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: