Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading don't work for me too well  (Read 1876 times)
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

Everyone has their own ups and down when it comes to trading and I think its not actually all your fault. Trading is very hard because everything is unpredictable. Some predictions might be correct but none of the or just few are accurate but no assurance in every investment. As you have mentioned your flaws, you seem to say you can not overcome them and that may further cause you more loses so as an advice try to put yourself in another direction. There is more than just trading. cryptocurrencies are very flexible and you can find different ways to make more out of it.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:29:43 PM

Maybe you are not good for trading and trading is not suitable for everyone. Though trading can make great profits, it's also full of risks. If you don't have enough knowledge and background regarding cryptocurrencies, you may lose money. When the trading market is not good, you should hold it as the long term investment.
Trading works for everyone and it is just a matter of time and understanding after that it will start working for you as well. There are some Dos and Don’ts in the market which are preferred and then there are some others which are dictated by the situation of the coin in the market. So just learn them and try not to repeat the mistakes which became the reason for the loss. Don’t get dishearten for the initial losses as they will teach you life long lessons.

belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:54:19 AM

If trading won't work then go for holding because holding can give more profits than earning from daily trading.Trading is very risky to do so it won't work for everyone so it is not a sin if trading is not work for you just pick the other way of earning.

I will continue to practice by often predicting the price. might help my price analysis in the future. It also did not work well with me, because I thought I was not so great at trading. But in the world of trading experience the main key
EzBreezy

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

Cryptos Bounty Management

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:06:31 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
You thought that you have lost so much money on coins that where you have traded your money.  I think you just miss the exact to buy the coin that you're saying. The best way to do or the plan B is holding your bought coins and wait again when the time to sell comes. Don't understand that you have lost a lot because it will back if you another plan to do.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
MahonriCrypto

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:03:15 AM

Learn support and resistance levels and try to take the emotion out of it.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:22:38 AM

I don't think most people are fit to do deals, especially when it's a bear market, and it's a loss of money.

So I think most people should invest their money in the long run.

It is only when the bull market comes that we will be profitable.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
If you are not good in trading, you must focus first on improving your skills and knowledge. You are aware that you don't have patience and you can easily lose your money. You can be successful trader if you will focus on improving your skills and knowledge.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

If you are not good in trading, you must focus first on improving your skills and knowledge. You are aware that you don't have patience and you can easily lose your money. You can be successful trader if you will focus on improving your skills and knowledge.
Failures are part of success. Every failure is a chance for us to stand up from fall, and evaluate ourselves if where we went wrong, check the grounds for improvement, and identify what your strengths and weaknesses are. Don't ever think of giving up. Trading works well if you know how to let it work for you. Study more of it, do research, consult experts, and read legit articles for tips and strategies. In doing so, it will help you hone your skills and knowledge of trading.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

i totally agree with opinion that you must prepare technical analys skills carefully before trading. because the market always changes every seconds. if you do not know technical skill, you are easy to lose
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

I think personally if you are not very good in trading it seems you should further improve your experience and you should be more patient because I believe that makes you a lot of losses is because you can not control your patience. if you really do not want to continue trading then you can buy a mining tool and become a miner that can generate cryptocurrency without fear for loss.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

Everyone has their own ups and down when it comes to trading and I think its not actually all your fault. Trading is very hard because everything is unpredictable. Some predictions might be correct but none of the or just few are accurate but no assurance in every investment. As you have mentioned your flaws, you seem to say you can not overcome them and that may further cause you more loses so as an advice try to put yourself in another direction. There is more than just trading. cryptocurrencies are very flexible and you can find different ways to make more out of it.
Sometimes even we do our best shot if that time wasn't our perfect time to get what we are dreaming of, then maybe it's not for us but I believe that everything has a perfect time. And everyone has its own strategies and techniques too that they think will work for their trade. So maybe you should analyze properly the game of trading before you try another round of trading.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

I agree, if you are not good in trading learn to have patient, learn everything that you think can help you to know how to do a trading without losing your money, actually losing money is part of trading but you need to learn from your experience.
vila_is_will

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

If the value of the coin is not stable , dont  trade ,just hold and for a few years you will find you are a rich man !
Taltic

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

You only lose if you sell. Don't forget that.
aliwinchester

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

Trading don't work with you because you're not fit with it or you're actually not in the right timing with it.
I know some guys who are really smarts and good at logictics stuffs but they're not totally bad at trading .

GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

Trading is difficult especially when you start without any knowledge and you just depend on one particular pattern that you feel it will lead you to millions of gains well that's not the case in crypto.
inquisition15

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:24:57 AM

You only lose if you sell. Don't forget that.
Nope mate, sell in the wrong timing will cause you lose not selling equally to losing at all.
Choose the right moment to sell is the key of this problem . Holding all the time won't give you anything because all you have are just tokens not money.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:44:58 AM

Trading hasn't gone well for a lot of people, it hasn't gone well for me too. I have traded for a shorter period of time and some time day-trading, that's why it has gone wrong in my situation.
Then you need to go back to square one once again and see what you are doing wrong, read more books and watch more videos in youtube and begin trading now with a small amount of money, do this for sometime and if you see some progress then you can invest the rest of your money but if you do not see it then it may be time to do something else.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:52:07 AM

Trading is good and profitable if you realy understand how it works just dont be greedy and alwasy keep calm when doing trading if you can wait or you are too nervous then maybe you should find other ways of earning. Trading us patience and vertue.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:04:17 AM

Trading can be exhausting if you do it 24 hours. I tried it and fell asleep at the wrong time. So i missed the opportunity.
Brother it is all about better choice and better decision making. Since you are doing great with your work, trading will help you to make better output. But if you are exhausted and don’t put your hard efforts and pure concern with it, it will make you a loser.

Because your one decision can either make the game or break the game. The situation is always in your hand, you have to deal this very carefully.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: