Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:38:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading don't work for me too well  (Read 1877 times)
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

I guess you have already mentioned your problem because of which you are losing. That’s a good point as your have accepted your weakness so it will be easy for you to improve it. Actually it is a difficult to understand thing and always requires some time to get adjusted with it even for those who think of them as highly intellectual individuals grabbing things at once
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

I think you have to be more careful regarding this issue, but don't be impatient and careless about this trading. Trading is the platform where you need to take every step very carefully. not only that but also you have to gather a lot of information regarding this issue. That's true trading mostly didnt work for others because of having no time to learned the necessarry steps to be successful in the end. Trading has the ups and down of the value that we mostly involved in because it requires knowledge, patient and determination at all
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

Day trading require a good skill in trading if you are just a bigginer then you were only lose your money or sometimes you earn but not that much. The best for us newbie in trading is we have to be petience and keep calm when the time that we see our holding profulio is dump dont be so greedy and think your losing your money. Trading is that’s why said not be everyone’s cup of tea. Those people who have serious issues of anxiety, stress and lack good command over nerves should stay hundreds of miles away from trading
zhagedus

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

You have just said it all, when you involved in trading you must be aware that you are on a journey and for that journey to be successful you must be patient. So, trading need 100% patient to make profit out of it. 
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

Please withdraw all your capital and assets from trading after it starts from the beginning, if you think the trade is not working well for you then you better try to become some investor by following some existing ICO
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:58:03 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
You will lose your money if you will keep doing cryptocurrency trading even it doesn't work well for you. You should read many articles and even news for you to increase your knowledge about trading.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

Control your emotions dude. Don't be so impatient and just set a stop loss and then do not look at the trade at all!
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
Don't quit trading if it's not working well then just hold and wait for the right time, Never give up and always remember that patience is the key to success in trading. Best of luck Smiley
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

You need more time to learn in trading. If you really want to achieve your target profits then you must set your profit goal for a long term. A day trade is not applicable for those who are still you in trading. We might lose a lot of capital if we can't analyse the events or trend.
If you are really impatient and ignorant in trading better to find a new job and quit in cryptocurrency because trade needs a lot of time and effort.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

You should make effort for you to win in trading. Trading is time consuming, you should manage your time properly for you to become more productive. If you want to become succesful, you should work hard and work smart.

RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

Trading i a great opportunity to anyone but alot will not take it seriously because it's hard. because people wants easy money they don't want to stare at a market hoping they will earn. and they are missing out.

piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

If you do not learn the analytical skills before investing, losing your money is just a matter of time. And if you can, take a training course before you step into the investment.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

Do not lose sight on the fact that starters, neophytes, newbies or whatever you call them will, more often than not, always find the market difficult to penetrate and fathom. And you will notice as far as you go along, that things get harder than what it purports to be. Come to think of it, if it were easy, then everybody would have done it. Hence, you being in here only means you are more than willing to take on a tough challenge that not all can take. It is indeed a privilege on your end to still be finding yourself in this circle.

The moral here is to not give up so suddenly just because things are hard. Work on yourself. Improve. Thereafter decide if this is really what you want. After all, it is you who can gauge your capabilities. 
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

Impatient people lose a lot of money in cryptocurrency. It is not for impatient people because in crypto only those who are patient earn a lot pf money. You should find put what things do you do lead to your loss. Learn from your mistakes and make sure not to commit them again.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

It is not only you, a lot of other investors who have been trading is having the same problem. I think that a different approach is required. Just buy bitcoin and Ethereum and hold for long-term. Forget about short-term trading.
Nice advice mate. I have done the same thing because i guess it is much easier to just invest in long term. It maybe take us a long time to collect our profits but what is important is it will multiple our investment and less effort compared to short term trading.
mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

For some people trading coin is a way to get a lot of profit. but for some people, trading actually makes them lose their savings, and that includes me.
I think trading requires expertise to analyze the market and predict the increase or decrease in the price of coins in the exchange market. in trading sometimes we lose but with our strategy can be turned profit at another opportunity.
So to be a trader, must have a lot of knowledge and experience about trading.

coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

I think its time for you to change your attitude about impatient because you are just only losing all your money if you always like that. One of my strategy today is buy some good coins for me and hold for long term, after i buy that coins i stored it in my own wallet and put it in a safe place and bot always check the price.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀