Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:40:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading don't work for me too well  (Read 1876 times)
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:49:15 AM

To be honest, trading do not work well for most people and if some investors make huge winnings it is clear that others have to lose that money. The solution of your problem could be to move to investing instead. Research some promising and low priced coins and hope they will copy the success bitcoin had. You should be of course happy with some hundred percent win and not expect the thousands of percent winning rates bitcoin brought to investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:47:44 AM

I did not like to trade at the beggining, because it is more than difficult if you do not get a clue of how the hell it works.

anyway, i like to trade and it is funny to do it sometimes, but just like a hobby, nothing more.
I think trading doesn't work for some people because of lack of knowledge about it; if you are a beginner, you should do some research about it or ask your friends so that, you will be more advanced. And if it is still hard for you; do holding first.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:26:35 AM

I did not like to trade at the beggining, because it is more than difficult if you do not get a clue of how the hell it works.

anyway, i like to trade and it is funny to do it sometimes, but just like a hobby, nothing more.
I think trading doesn't work for some people because of lack of knowledge about it; if you are a beginner, you should do some research about it or ask your friends so that, you will be more advanced. And if it is still hard for you; do holding first.
Yes, that's a good reason behind .Before we involve in trading make it sure we already read the concepts of gains nor losses because trading is too risky .Actually, with or without knowledge people like to involve trading because they are so greedy to get profit but it downs to regrets.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

in trading it takes patience and a good strategy, you must have a feeling to read the market, all full of risk and speculation if you are right in making a decision then you will get a profit, if you fail then make your failure as a lesson for the next step
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:12:17 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
In my personal opinion, the Crypto market is not a place for you to study investing. Because the market is always fluctuating in a ridiculous way and no figure can accurately estimate it.
I recommend learning to speculate, because the Crypto market is where the traders become rich and it's a lot better than the stock market. But if you want to get rich from investing, read Ben Graham's book and invest in the stock market.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:09:17 PM

To be honest, trading do not work well for most people and if some investors make huge winnings it is clear that others have to lose that money. The solution of your problem could be to move to investing instead. Research some promising and low priced coins and hope they will copy the success bitcoin had. You should be of course happy with some hundred percent win and not expect the thousands of percent winning rates bitcoin brought to investors.
People consider trading as the easiest way of making money but it is not so, in fact trading require a lot of experience and skill, if you do not have good experience in trading then you cannot make money from trading but even increasing the risk of losing your own money in trading, therefore it is important to get some experience first in trading and after that should do some investment.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Hey guys i want to "fall in love" with new projects, which are under the radar. My last big invests were in Neo (5$), Iota (ico), Lisk (1.6$), Ethos (ico), Vechain (0,8$) and aXpire & neurochain (boom coming soon). But for the last months i didn't find a project which hyped me really much. Do you guys know a good projects which is worth to research?
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

You are trying to determine the direction by which the price will follow in the future and perform actions based on these decisions. To win, you need to make the right decisions more often than the wrong ones, and also go out in time before changes come
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

Good thing that there are some people who are just doing trading for them to be satisfied, for me this should not I know people who are making money in trading, more than their earning in just holding, but if you are just really don't have the time to focus on then holding will work.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

Well anyway trading has a risk that sometimes we do not expect. If it doesn't feel comfortable with trading efforts and always got failure experience, better moving on to another efforts.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:38:06 PM

Well anyway trading has a risk that sometimes we do not expect. If it doesn't feel comfortable with trading efforts and always got failure experience, better moving on to another efforts.
Nothing that can earn money in this world don't contain the risky with it at all, even with the crinimals job like stealing or robbing, they're facing with the law and they could be put in jails.
So earning money from trading is hard also but it's not that impossible, trying to figure out the right way is our mission.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:47:48 PM

Indeed, trading is risky and if you are not knowledgeable about it, it will never work well to you. Thus, you just need to gain information and make some research in order to be aware on how it is really works.

canadinhano

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

Perhaps you are young. You should learn more. and deal with small initial capital.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:59:58 PM

maybe you should try ICO`s where you would have to wait without trading and can make huge returns within some months which excludes the impatiency and arrogancy

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

Then, don't trade. It is more easier than what you think!
It is not difficult to quit trading, also, you are gonna stop losing so much money just like you said on the first post. came on mate.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

Then, don't trade. It is more easier than what you think!
It is not difficult to quit trading, also, you are gonna stop losing so much money just like you said on the first post. came on mate.

Well if you lose a big amount of money in trading, my advice for you to be better is to choose a coin, and i will recommend to you the ripple and tron, choosing a right coin can help you to come up with your loss, and if trading really dont work for you, i also recommend to you, to try joining bounty campaign.

naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:12:06 AM

Knowledge has no alternative in trading.Develop your knowledge on crypto market, coin and different news. Then develop trading strategy and techniques. Learn technical analysis. Watch trade for a long time to understand trade pattern. Finally start trading gradually and carefully.

Trading is a platform where you have to take every step very carefully. not only that but also you have to gather a lot of information on this issue. I think patience is the best key to success on this platform so you need to spend your time with a lot of good information. And I think you should be more careful about this issue, but do not be impatient and careless about this trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: