Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins future  (Read 2488 times)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?

You are right at this moment a lot of shitcoins in the markets,
all shitcoins will be disappear by itself because there is no active development
but remember all shitcoins that exist in the markets is help bitcoin and ethereum grow, because of free promotions from all that coins
So many of them and I am sure their days are numbered. Any smart investor anyway will know the right altcoin to always invest in for the long run, because it is definite a lot of them are going to end up dead just as some of them already are with no development at all by the devs and no product to even make them useful.

I would not say this has helped bitcoin to grow, even though it could have added to the market cap, but I still believe they are just main nuisance in every way and they serve no advantage at all than polluting the cryptocurrency atmosphere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

If you look at overall market, and how many altcoins these days are there, we can all be sure that most of them will fail in long term. But since this is new technology (blockchain) which will probably get mass adopted in near future, most definetly companies behind one of these projects out there will be massive and world leading organizations.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

I can see a bright future for altcoins but not every single one of them. Some of them in their approaches shows they won't go far. Some right after ICO turns crappy. For those ones with true intentions such as ETH, Ltc, Tel and many others, I believe they are gonna go a long way and survive for as much as Blockchain Tech is relevant. Altcoin future is certain in respect to use, but I am not very sure of which of the altcoin will gain massive usage and adoption. I think at the moment it is add to predict which coin will be successful and survive
leecoinus

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

I also believe in ethereum, money of the future.
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

alts is doing well and probably they have a chance to improve in future..You can also invest on ETH because It has great value and have potential
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

10 alts are not enough to direct the flow of crypto. It is too difficult to manage such a big world of crypto. 2k plus is not enough because the world form by thousands of business kinds. Even some aren't business the people turn it to business. That is why alts everyday comes in crypto.
Vanopest

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:22:51 PM

I dont think all altcoins will be shit coins in future but some good coins there which have good project and good team and they also have the capacity of solving problems for what the coins created. and in future only those coin will be success that have real product  and long term project. and for ether I think it is the second Bitcoin because now day all ICo coming and using the ether platform for their tokens.
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:32:45 PM

the future of currencies is unknown, who will go up, who will go down, who will disappear, the main thing in our lives came a new concept

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:46:12 PM

Yes is definitely great. The only altcoin that's going to compete with bitcoin in terms of dollar value in my opinion. Many altcoins will die soon and only the real good ones will survive (Those that need no hype).
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?

Either way, at some point, the number of the other altcoins will decrease and only those who really have some value will remain.  Then, in my opinion will remain at the first place Ethereum.  Smiley

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:14:27 AM

I also strongly believe in ethereum. Ethereum is the strongest altcoin in the crypto market. I do not agree other altcoins just copy ethereums idea. There are some other good altcoins with good vision. Ten coin is not enough but scammers should be identified before launching their coins. We will see lots of altcoins keep coming and going but altcoin market will certainly grow year by year in my opinion.

Seresjen

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:45:34 AM

Among the currencies of the future we can visualize that the bitcoin is the one that will be the immutable reference because it is the first, but those that will set a pattern will be the ones that present greater privacy and security at the time of making deposits or transfers, this because some countries they are opting to increase regulations, while others are supporting crypto-payments like Australia for example.

I vote for deeponion, it is a platform that has been investing for a while in new technologies betting that each time the transactions are more anonymous, and I think that as we see the panorama, what we need most is precisely to maintain the lowest profile that we can

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:51:43 AM

I also think that Ethereum has a bright future because of the growing popularity and acceptability around the world so that Blockchain system is being considered as the future money. Already a couple of countries has taken initiative regarding this crypto world and they are collecting Bitcoin for the currency reserve.
That's why Cryptocurrency will play an important role in the future monetary world and it will be the common payment system in the future.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

yes, I agree with you
ethereum is one of crypto future for now. almost all new ico using smart contract with the address of his wallet.
but there may be some other optional altcoins that can offer benefits on a small or large scale. depending on you want to try it or speculate
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:10:26 AM

I think Alts future is so bright. But I disagree with you about your statement that we only need 10 alts, without thousands of ICO, there would be no demand of ethereum, and the ethereum price will not pump. Also I have a feeling that you had not fully understand the use of Ethereum platform. My sugggestion for you is to start reading lot about ethereum so that you could not mislead someone or yourself.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

I believe that altcoin are good to use and the future of these are also good if we look at the altcoin and crypto the Ethereum it is very good and from this we can do a lot of work for the problems solutions. So for me it is good  to use this altcoin for the future. I have checked that altcoin trading in this year is more than the past and it is good to hold this currency for investment and other uses is expected in the mid of this year so for me altcoin like Ethereum is very important.

colacat1111

Activity: 133
Merit: 103

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

Eth is indeed worth holding currency for a long time, but other currencies are not all have no value, for short-term investors, they are watching the new rise space is larger, their purpose is to make more money

tomir

Activity: 308

SEMUX

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

I think that those altcoins that are aimed at improving the Ethereum network have a future. As well as good projects that create new exchanges.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

Strongly believe altcoins are best alternative to invest for long term,Many altcoins are cheaper now every one can afford but having potential to increase more in the future. Altcoin market is growing and it future is also bright invest now and hold to see amazing results.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

the future altcoins is ethereum. because ethereum is strong security and welknown coins and some market trading site have a ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: