Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:08:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins future  (Read 2488 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

Eth is definitely the favorite alt right now, but the idea of limiting alts does not make any sense, seeing the number of exciting ideas and projects coming up, one can only hope for their success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinUser105264 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?

I think you are perfectly right, and sooner or later a large percentage of these coins will disappear. Then you will see the real value of those that remain on the market.
And I firmly believe that Ethereum is the one with the greatest future.
What other coins do you believe in?
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:39:47 PM

There are some Altcoins whose future is much better .If you can choose the right Altcoins And if you invest in it you will be more benefited.
In my opinion, Ethereum (Eth), Litecoin (Ltc), Monero (XMR), Stratis (STRAT) are among the best in Altcoin
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

Altcoins have bright future,Cryotpoworld is just in early age and going more popular. Altcoins market will grow and here competition also increase which will beneficial for investors so invest now and enjoy profit in future.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?
I think these days alts are not here to become a regular currency. Alts these days focus at crowdfunding mainly. Their main aim is to make some money out of the crypto market to fund out their project or infact some of them don't even fund out their project and just keep the money until themselves. No alt anymore comes out to be a currency these days.
Dimasta

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

It essentially remains. Almost all the Altkoks disappear, only a small number of perpektivnyh are left. I think many of them have a lot of garbage on their wallets. You can sell them and change them by more popular coins. But sometimes a coin that can not be useful to anyone can be given by a good X. Looking at what purpose you are here. As a bounty hunter or as an investor.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

Altcoins are good option to earn extra because most of altcoins are profit oriented in long term,This is initial era of altcoins and in future it wil more worthy so this is good time to invest in different stable coins to secure future financial freedom.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

Altcoins future? I think it will be more stronger this year and in many year, especially to Ethereum that have a great potential than other altcoins. There are many have a good potential altcoins but Ethereum is different for me she's the most.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:21:57 PM

Yeah i also believe in ethereum as second most popular coins in the cryptocurrency world, have many plan about the ethereum like singapore want to use ethereum as payment for the beverage drinks hoping this come true thos year of 2018 surely ethereum price increase thier in the high leve.

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

About altcoins, I think this is the potential cryptos to become the official currency of the future, as people have lost faith in fiat currencies. Altcoins promises to replace Bitcoin as the official currency used in every transaction. Bitcoin, due to the high exchange rate and many shortcomings, will be challenging to become the future of finance and money.

paoad

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

Most altcoins will die after a couple of years. Unfortunately, most of them have not any real use-case, nor a working product.

Thanks for us there are some decent projects as well.  In privacy cryptos market there are some solid projects like Monero and DeepOnion.
Definitely worths to watch closely both of them. Monero is doing a hard fork this month and DeepOnion is about to publish their official android wallet. Sexy news for both projects Wink

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

Most of them it's only way to steal your bitcoins! You can go to coinmarketcap and looking coins which grew up to pair btc\altcoin, their number will be small.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

eth is altcoin which is the choice of many people because besides the high price also has many variations of tokens that can be an option for we have, and I think the future eth will increasingly become the choice of many people
We know how Ethereum give huge contribution into crypto popularity and it's development. But it is time also to open for some opportunities offered from other altcoins just like Ripple, Litecoin and some of the top 100 altcoins. I believe it won't disappoint us, and it surely give us what we want from them.
knightfalcon

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:56:53 AM

Remember that Ethereum is also a copycat of Bitcoin and they only upgraded their feature. But I agree with your statement that we don't need more than 2,000 alts but it must not limited to 10 altcoin only. Every country has its own fiat currency and once they decided to make their own it would be around more than a hundred cryptocurrency to be added in coinmarketcap.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:18:59 AM

I also think that way. I see Ethereum is a promising coin in the future. Ethereum enthusiasts are also increasing for now. I am increasingly convinced that Ethereum is capable of being a future coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:23:47 AM

everyone is always asking for the future
but we know, that this end a lot of coins are made, but left alone
it seems that the liquidity of a coin is very important
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:33:21 AM

Trading Only with just 10+ coins? will if that what will happen altcoins will go deep, other altcoins compete with those stable altcoin so it has a competation in the markets value, also bussiness matters!
Yes, ETH is a solid altcoin but we need other altcoins to improve marketcap on cryptocurrency, also to improve everything in crypto, but there are always a negative in any aspects, and that would be those shitcoins and scam projects,
Hope everyone will always support other altcoins and have faith in cryptocurrency!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:40:53 AM

I agree with you,  I believe sooner or later the future currency will remain is ETH. There is  a time when the market is not same price will growth upward sometimes grow downwards. Altcoins will not be remain in future. So must be the etherium will be useful in future coins.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:51:49 AM

Yes, some Altcoins will have no future because there are lot of altcoins to choose for investments in which only those altcoins that have unique commodities to back up their coins will surely continue to compete in the markets but for those altcoins with less qualities thru their products for sure will going to be crap or superseded in the future. ETH is the most commonly used platform in the ICO so for sure this Altcoin will going to last.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:01:38 AM

when someone talks about the coins, after Bitcoin must have been fixed on Ethereum. because as we know Ethereum is the second coin after Bitcoin. this could be the reason why Ethereum could be the future of the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: