Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins future  (Read 2488 times)
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:00:34 PM

i am sure xlm and xrp be the coins of the future

many will support it because the platform is good
I recognized xlm as one of the coin that will thrive in the future but with xrp coin I do not think it will grow. Because I do not see the advantages of xrp. xrp coins will be forgotten in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HalseyBert

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?
MY opinion ETH & RIPPLE are the future brightest. Because is increase the price day by day. I think its price will be huge at this end of this year.It's will give us a good profit in future.
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

altcoin is an abbreviation of bitcoin alternatives where its purpose is to balance and and improve the performance of bitcoin,
sehinnga altcoin being innovated from bitcoin,
indeed today there are very many altcoin listed in coinmarketcap, but most of them are shitcoin,
which has no price, I think there should be an effort or an agency to streamline the amount of altcoin to be structured and well organized
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

I think in the year 2030 will remain 20-50 strongest altcoins, others recognize unprofitable and they will disappear
Verberz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

Suppose future of altcoins is very different. Most altcoins are on their way to death. But the best altcoins (15-20% of total quantity) have perfect future, because they have original idea, excellent team and wide community. Every month we recieve 20-30 new altcoins, so such is life.
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?

Many projects make their tokens just to take away your money. This Scam projects. Many tokens that are now on the exchanges will not survive in the future. Yes, I agree with you.
derd

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

I am thinking about the future of altcoin whether altcoins are still like this or nothing else we can use to get projects from bounty altcoin.
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:18:28 PM

Altcoins future depends on what projects will support them. there is no altcoin without an idea that makes blockchain useful and applicable for our life. That's why EOS, Bitupper, NEO, Aworker will succeed and the coins of these projects will rise a lot
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:27:34 PM

I believe more in EOS. Today they transferred all collected at the stage of ICO ETH to the exchange and will sell it slowly. Of course ETH will launch the Casper update this fall, then we'll see.
I think the Eos developers are not fools. They will not sell all Eth at a price of 500-600 dollars, they will sell exactly as much as they need for develop for the near future. And the rest of the Eth they will sell at a price starting from a 1 thousand per 1 Eth.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

Altcoins future depends on what projects will support them. there is no altcoin without an idea that makes blockchain useful and applicable for our life. That's why EOS, Bitupper, NEO, Aworker will succeed and the coins of these projects will rise a lot
I think the bright future of altcoin is ethereum and bitcoin cash,
because they are both coins with the largest community in the world
londawzen

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

I agree that altcoins will always have good potential. But other coins will also flourish. Because the market will not be reliable just because of two coins.
UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

Each project has its own future in accordance with plans written by the developers. Someone releases their coins later on. Someone continues to use tokens. It is necessary to look at examples.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
teleskopta

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:14:46 PM

sure altcoins always have good potential but i dont hold some altcoins, i just do daily traders with altcoins because altcoins fast increase and decrease. but when you want hold some altcoisn this my list : ethereum, bicoincash, ripple, waves.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:18:23 AM

In this case i believe that ethereum is the future coin a lot people who show their Investment to ethereum and ethereum price go up
belladd

Activity: 196

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:44:43 AM

In this case i believe that ethereum is the future coin a lot people who show their Investment to ethereum and ethereum price go up

A few months ago, my thoughts were the same as your current thinking. Although the price of Ethereum rose to more than 1,200 dollars at the time, I still bought all of my assets in Ethereum.
By now, I have lost more than half of my assets.

wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:42:57 AM

I strongly believe in altcoin because I know altcoin can survive for a long time and so at this moment that I see altcoin in decline and yet ascend back because the crypto market has also not gone up and is still up and down in price because that is currently a lot of money people holding altcoin and waiting for altcoin prices back and I am sure the future of altcoin will be back soon

sentbit

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:47:55 AM

maybe just 1 alt that became the main benchmark price, as well as bitcoin. but what eth does in creating the token is also quite interesting giving rise to new ways of investing and how to raise capital although the number of alt is very much current, each competing to be the best in the hearts of the community I think we just wait.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:56:10 AM

ETH is the best coin to invest!
Virtual money investment is too much risk! Find out and decide!
Make sure all your losses do not affect your real life!
the future will be owned by every coin in the Cryptocurrency market. because it is for this market where everyone is able to have the opportunity to become a coin that is very capable to be deputed in the future. such as Bitcoin is so strong, of course, Altcoin also has a future that very able to be reliable in the future. thus it would be very advantageous to support Altcoin to go ahead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:13:17 AM

I think not all altcoins have a bright future, I think only Altcoin has a huge support community in the market that will continue to grow in the future such as Ethereum and coins that are on the list of 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:03:57 AM

im still believe with altcoin future, as long crypto still exist, neither altcoin or bitcoin will never fall.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: