Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins future  (Read 2488 times)
tomotao55

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:34:45 AM

Altcoins have bright future,Cryotpoworld is just in early age and going more popular. Altcoins market will grow and here competition also increase which will beneficial for investors so invest now and enjoy profit in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:39:12 AM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?

No, you don't quite get it. Altcoins are expected to be huge in numbers because they are specialized coins or tokens. Well, the altcoin world really looks like overcrowded and suffocating. But to be fair, many of them are not even competitors. Altcoins are used in almost all kinds of transactions. ETH, for example, is offering something that is far different from what OPT is offering. Or TFL is nothing similar to ADA. They serve different purposes in the other words.
David Corney

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:11:07 AM

There are several kinds of altcoint, with investments in altcoint of course have good prospects for the future, you just choose and buy altcoint which you will make as an investment, no need to worry about fluctuating conditions because it is a natural thing, and I am sure if altcoint can survive for the future
DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:43:43 AM

I think you're completely right. But before we see those very necessary and important ten altcoins, we're going to have to face a lot of shitcoin.

lehoa2058

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

Altcoin future is very bright but bitcoin is the king for of all coin.now a days bitcoin market price is very high.most of the people investing in bitcoin because it is a long term investment.bitcoin market price is much samal than that of altcoin. bitcoin will grow more in the future. Smiley
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

I'm just wondering what moves the minds of 50% of all coin-investors to sell the top of the top coins at their lowest prices?

This blows my mind.
lancealtar

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

Now the market is very young and many people do not know what crypto currency is and how to use it. I think the modern world will become more popular among the population.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

I think it's an insult to call all alts shitcoins besides ethereum and maybe 9 others. Projects nowadays are actually trying to use blockchain to solve real world issues. Maybe some still try to collect too much $$ yes, but this is all part of this unregulated game we're playing. I would even go as far as to say that apparently even shitcoins have a purpose. They help grow this market. They help people to realize the difference between true innovative projects and crap moneygrabs. Don't forget that most are in it for the money, and even with shitcoins massive amounts of money is made (and lost). I don't like this part, but to incentivise crypto is the most important part to get innovation going.
Dagon

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

I have no doubt that alt coins, especially the best of them, have really bright future and will be very popular in the nearest time.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

I also think that Altcoins will have a future, but now the market needs to be filtered, it takes time to filter out those bad tokens, filter out those deceiving items, this process may be very long, but I am looking forward to!

Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

No doubt that more than 2,000 altcoins, that's a lot, but this process shouldn't be artificially regulated, it's a free market and the strongest and best coins will survive, as it should be in a normal competitive environment. It is possible to say approximately which altcoins will survive, but time will show who is the best.
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?

The future of altcoin will be very good, holding altcoin will provide an advantage in the future. There is nothing to worry about altcoin, altcoin will grow into a popular coin.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

I think NEM is better than ETH but currently ETH is more dominant especially because of it's popularity in ICO's. There are a lot of ICOs under ETH but I think NEM will take over sooner or later.
NEM is also a potential coin in the future, but NEM is not as popular and well known as ETH so I think in the future NEM will surely never be able to replace ETH because ETH is a good coin most in the crypto market
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

Future Altcoin will continue to grow following the BTC. And I have a coin that I think has a very good potential and continue to experience growth such as ETH and the coin is NEO. This coin comes from a very large country and a country that Crypto is able to thrive and well received by the community.
Rida Zafar

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

Ether is a very potential altcoin . i strongly believe in this .it has a very bright fute.

simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

I believe more in EOS. Today they transferred all collected at the stage of ICO ETH to the exchange and will sell it slowly. Of course ETH will launch the Casper update this fall, then we'll see.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:42:21 PM

I do not think that's a good idea. The market needs a lot of altcoins, which will create a diversified investment. a new world needs to be developed in different areas to improve.
I think the Crypto market has more than 2000 altcoins. Because I believe, the future of the Crypto market is very good and many investors will be involved in this area.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Heopu

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum may be a safe investment channel with relative returns. But investing in virtual money is always very risky.
Before investing, make sure you store them carefully in high-security hard-to-protect wallets to avoid having your property fall into the hands of hackers.
Good luck for you.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

You are right, altcoins provide a great solution for crypto users to follow investments in crypto. Altcoins offers much cheaper coinage prices than bitcoin, so this is an appropriate alternative for crypto users to earn income from their investments. Some altcoins have grown quite well and had good potential to keep growing. Like ethereum that has become altcoins number 1 besides having a reliable platform, ethereum also has a very good prospect to be applied in the future. So that altcoins users can earn a good income from some of the best altcoins.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
HudiBaba@06

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

Hello Guys, Altcoins are a totally different part of the game in this cryptocurrency market, where every Altcoin has its own potential of ups and downs in the market which cannot be predicted. As per my concern Alt coins future is slightly depending on the growth of the Bitcoin because the way Bitcoin rises it also drags all its Altcoin(cadets) in its way. which would be helpful for all the Altcoin holders right there. Cryptocurrencies and digital money is the future. at some point or another, every powerful Altcoin will settle eventually that takes some time. so keep Holding and have faith. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: