Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins future  (Read 2486 times)
BitcoinUser105264 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?

You are right at this moment a lot of shitcoins in the markets,
all shitcoins will be disappear by itself because there is no active development
but remember all shitcoins that exist in the markets is help bitcoin and ethereum grow, because of free promotions from all that coins

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

ETH is the best coin to invest!
Virtual money investment is too much risk! Find out and decide!
Make sure all your losses do not affect your real life!
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

Many types of coin today are born, but the popularity of every coins depends on the majority level of the people who used, and the majority of consumers also affects the price of a certain coin who are being used by many people. For example, if a certain coin introduce in the market and no one who accept and use it, that certain will become worthless, that's what happening today on the other types of coin, that nobody use.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

I do too in Ethereum and on some other coins because I think 20% - 30% of all altcoins on the market had the possibilty to survive. Not all of them are shitcoins if only you dig deeper on some few altcoins, you can see the difference bet. Ethereum and few altcoins and they are not just a copy of Ethereum.
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

I guess that the whole cryptomarket going to evolve into something new and much more complicated (in good way) and interesting. Can't wait seeing that.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

Actually the idea behind every altcoins should be different and there could be more than 2000 ideas that can be undertaken to proceed as altcoins project. Now, the coins can't be controlled and the projects will keep coming all the time. What we need is a screening procedure which can screen out the bad asses and then go with good one. But there is no provision like that. What we can do is voluntarily take care of our investment so that we don't promotor the scam altcoins. This will make the good coins stand out of the bad ones and thus we can see bright future of the alts. Ether is completely different story and we need to have other alts on board as well for the different ideas that they have put forth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Agaton

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:28:17 AM

All coin in the market are competitors, mostly people are used coin which a very trusted coin, like etherium many people who adopt, and it will also affects the volume of supply and the level of price. So therefore other types of coin will become a shit coin because of the negative value that only few people who used.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:29:56 AM

I think NEM is better than ETH but currently ETH is more dominant especially because of it's popularity in ICO's. There are a lot of ICOs under ETH but I think NEM will take over sooner or later.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:43:54 AM

You are right at this moment a lot of shitcoins in the markets,
all shitcoins will be disappear by itself because there is no active development
but remember all shitcoins that exist in the markets is help bitcoin and ethereum grow, because of free promotions from all that coins

Yes, I certainly agree with you since ETH is really a good altcoin for investment considering that you had enough capital to play with your planned investment. With the actual current market, most of the alts are now up and this is mainly the surged brought by bitcoin's increase and in effect ETH and the rest of the altcoins followed to rise. Actually, I really would like to invest on ETH, however since it is a bit expensive, I'd prefer to consider looking for some coins that are much cheaper this days but with promising performance and that is Ripple @ $1.04$ with a 15.35% in the actual market. I sense that this coin will make a history soon because of it's stabilized market.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

Even though the bitcoin is destroyed or gone, i don't think the alternative coins ill gone too. Becuse if that happens then what is used ? It il be q new made currncy that qre more reliab and usable than now.the future of lternative coins is depen how they know i. Like he top 10 list. People kno about the altcoin so i think it have a goo future
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

There will be more altcoins just because new blockchains are coming, that doesn't matter that they will cost a lot, but they will be for transfering purposes in tech devices. As it like the new internet, information.

aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

There are a lot s*t coins around.

But also there are over 100 amazing projects with own tokens and chains. More and more fiat world business are moving to crypto/blockchain products and this is good. 10 coins are not enough. And if you don't like the rest, don't buy it and use it. Just skip it.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

I think that crypto will not have future without alts, to make market of digital currency stronger it is necessary to have various coins, only bitcoin is not enough. As for ETH I also believe in it.
Kulafu

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

Altcoins will grow according to its platform, product and marketing strategy.  There are a lot of good altcoins in the market and represent a good products as well.

This thread will help you why many altcoins is good in the market.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2842881.msg29159462#msg29159462

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:17:06 AM

-Ethereum for sure have great future , you are talking about a currency that most of projects this days build there tokens on its netwrok .

- I do not know what you are talking about , where is this 2000+ coins that copy ETH ( you mixing tokens build on ETH netwrok with coins copying ETH !! )
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

The market is already filled with copies of ethereum and neo. There are more than 2000 projects but the original project is very few
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:21:47 AM

Ethereum is actually a software platform. This means that a programmer can create a new application with Ethereum. Ethereum includes a leading blockchain platform with a market share of over 50 percent worldwide. and I have loved ETH for a long time Cheesy

google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

I think you are perfectly right, and sooner or later a large percentage of these coins will disappear. Then you will see the real value of those that remain on the market.
And I firmly believe that Ethereum is the one with the greatest future.

cp3mc

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

I'm a newbie and I have heard and read about Eth. I can tell is the future because all other coins will lot in the system but Eth is here to stay. I'm convince and ready to invest now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
  Print  

Jump to: