Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins future  (Read 2488 times)
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:07:01 AM

Eth is the second best thing that invented in vertual money all shitcoins that copy other leading coins are want to earn money and they are greedy but not all because a lot of them may will and all other coins have a participation and importance in any country so theres a chance that other coins will compete with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:45:59 AM

DeepOnion never seize to amaze me. Securing identities, through providing anonymous and secured transactions has always been its vision. Another new development is launching very soon. The Stealth address gives another layer of added security, now you can ensure your 100% anonymity and freedom.
Read more about this here:  https://medium.com/@theonionknight/deep-onions-stealth-address-implementation-92e6516ff99e
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3002755.0

Lala Sravan

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:52:56 AM

The future of Alt coins will be good, may not all the coins but some coins have good future like ETH, LTC, Ripple, ADA, Munero etc
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:12:37 AM

Yes The future of the Alt coin is good, but not all. Presently some Altcoins will have no future because there are so many altcoins to choose from for the good investments. For me ETH is the second best invention in virtual currency after bitcoin, ETH is the most commonly used platform in ICO so sure this Altcoin will last, and this may be why Ethereum may be the future of the future.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:16:53 AM

Altcoin future is certain in respect to use, but I am not very sure of which of the altcoin will gain massive usage and adoption. I think at the moment it is add to predict which coin will be successful and survive. But one thing is sure. Cryptocurrency is here to stay!
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:35:22 AM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:42:42 AM

95% of coins will cost 0 when crypto bubble will burst.
Only strong coins will remain (coins with its own blockchain for example. ETH,WAVES and others)

aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

the future altcoins is doge coin because doge is a strong coin and strong security.
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:49:49 AM

although bitcoin dominates, it does not mean alt coins have no future. all alt coins have their own development potential, the exchange rate is still cheap to make alt coins as a medium of exchange that is good enough to be used daily in the future.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:53:43 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 01:03:30 PM by jyotianand01

Ethereum is a quality coin and it is holding 2nd position due to its value and peoples 1st choice of investment after bitcoin but altcoins also have a good future. Only exception is that how we find a altcoin to buy and what is our holding period.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:56:44 AM

I think the future of the subcoons is now dark. The balances in the market are changing. The crypto market is very moving and the variable money volume is constantly changing.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

the future altcoins is doge coin because doge is a strong coin and strong security.
I doubt it, dogecoin has no development until this year. Value is stagnant and no updates about this coin, so Ill go still for ethereum. Ethereum is the best coins for the future because of its usage and advantages.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?

That's correct but unfortunately real market has their own answer. Eth always become the second coin after bitcoin and become the main income from my crypto activity. Too much altcoin is good ( for me ), because ICO bring new idea and more powerful tools to create services for user, how about we choose the right one is our problem. Never lost faith with crypto matket, it will grow up more bigger than ever.  

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

yes, true I believe ethereum is the best altcoin for now.
but not as you think. If you can see every potential that you can use from various altcoins, this will be an advantage for you personally. each new token is designed in such a way by the developer. but not all have the future, but you can strategize and plan in short-term profits.
Klestr

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:06:45 AM

I heard that in the near future the creation of the new altcoyins will be blocked, and all operations will be conducted only on the sodas earlier, that's when they predict a new incredible growth

Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:07:59 AM

I can see a bright future for altcoins but not every single one of them. Some of them in their approaches shows they won't go far. Some right after ICO turns crappy. For those ones with true intentions such as ETH, Ltc, Tel and many others, I believe they are gonna go a long way and survive for as much as Blockchain Tech is relevant.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

although the best coin is bitcoin. but ETH has proven its ability to compete with altcoin. ETH provides the most stable price. And for the future, I trust bitcoin and ETH.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

im trade top 20 coin CMC . more easy to see chart and comparison with other exchange and you can do your analsys
there is a lot altcoin in market and do research and stay with they ann thread to get their news and update.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

All coin in the market are competitors, mostly people are used coin which a very trusted coin, like etherium many people who adopt, and it will also affects the volume of supply and the level of price.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

It is about competitions but I'm hardly believe that there will be left only 10. It is like in the shop where we have different brands of milk some of them new and quckly disappeared, some take middle position, other stay almost forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: