Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology?  (Read 2043 times)
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:19:53 AM

Yes I also agree that younger generation is more open to technology. As I also noticed here in my country many student are here in this forum as my friend thought me about this a graduating students he said that he just also thought by his classmates who has many friend in their school that are also more active in crypto as we started last few months. That's why younger generation are most open to technology.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alyssaxx

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:24:07 AM

Yes, because now there's a lot of gadgets to use for browsing in the internet. Where they can find a lot of information especially to the students, they can easily find answers to their assignments. They have their smartphones, ipad and laptop to use. Unlike before we need to go to libraries just to search for our assignments.
And they are a lot knowledgeable to this forum. Before i don't have idea what is this, but my nephew teach me, take note he is only a senior high school. I don't know how he find this site.
When i was in high school i only know books and schools and study, but this generation at a young age they already earned money. So amazing.. Shocked
bonifacioB

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:59:04 AM

For me yes! Now a days younger generation were so very fast adopt the technology it's because of the gadgets that they can use but most of them are busying in playing online games and only limited are doing in bitcoin but if we introducing whats bitcoins all about there is a big posibility that new generation are flexible than to others.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:09:07 AM

Absolutely yes. Younger generation is more open to technology than the older generation. They addicted to social media and other internet matters and obviously they do have new ideas of technology. Further they like to do experiments and they cam learn quickly as well. So if they involve in Cryptocurrency related matters definitely they can go far in a shortest time period.
Miztasnow

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:17:11 AM

To my own point of view things, yes, the younger generation are more open to technology than the older generation, as time goes on the whole world is civilizing more and more than before through technology and if you crosscheck,the younger one are the one that make it grow on time.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:17:46 AM

Yes! Younger generations are very open in technology today because most of them are become addicted to social media sites where they can found other idea about new technology in the world then most of the bounty hunters nowadays are younger generations.
Yes the younger generations now is become actively participated in social media sites on which is a good way to promote cryptocurrency and generate new ideas that can help the other people to be aware and use it to improve their lives through this latest technology.

7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:22:19 AM

indeed. their generation has now come so they were more known about the modern technologies, gadgets internet interface and mostly Crypto Word.

Because of more knowledge that the young people posses there are even more opportunities that are opening all doors to them.
Most percent of the older people doesn't understand the meaning of the crypto market, investing, and new technologies.
They don't even want to accept the usage of the same. I personally don't approve nonacceptance of the more older people towards the technologies. Something that isn't understandable mustn't be abused with bad words and unacceptance.

First we know young people like more challenge and it make them open for new technology rather than old people.
I dont say old people is not open but when compare the amount then i am sure more young people open their minded rather than old people.
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

Not necessarily. Never underestimate the abilities of the oldies. I salute them. When we talk of intelligence well the oldies have invented more things compared to our generation where we only innovate their work. They have the advantage though because there were only few things discovered before so a higher chance of thinking new ideas but can you imagine also working with higher maths without a calculator? Well, they have done that. My point is the oldies can cope up with the younger ones also even with the age of technological evolution.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

I do not think it is even matter. As far as a person knows that he wants to do a certain thing, he will do it. In spite of young flexibility, old people will just get the information slowly.
vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

Young people are always up for new things.If young people decided or listened to cryptocurrency would have been officially recognized by the world for a long time.But old people don't trust that.They live so well.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:38:49 AM

I personally know some teens who are trading crypto. Of cource they've bought their first cryptocurrencies for parents' money. But it's still vry interesting. Because they have a success. Now they've decided to build a mining farm Grin You know, when you're young and full of energy - it's much easuer to learn something new. Because you have a bright mind and no responcibility.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

young children's thinking is still fresh and still able to accept all existing science and technology. Crypto thing if done by a young child I think it will also be good because of their understanding of the power that will quickly understand.
pluto1970

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

I would agree that the old ones really are so ignorant or are too lazy to want to understand how everything about technology works except for few, so the aspect of having younger generations may work, but in combination with the old ones to be able to balance it all. It is the younger generation age and they definitely should. The older generations are only living a borrowed time
Yes you are right that the teenager or the younger generation is more open now to technology compare to other people that is why I believe that they are the people who will likely to become successful here as they explore more.
I agree about the older generation in part. the young can not be surrendered without the control of the older generation. They have no responsibility, endurance like the old
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

It depends on the mind-age, not passport age... I think there are plenty of really old people who undestands crypto even better than young geeks,
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

Hmmm ! For me I think yes ! Younger generation is more open up in the world of technology, they having consumed the most number of hours of their days focusing on social media sites , that is the reason why younger generation is well adopt in this kind of technology like blockchain and they also knows the importance of cryptocurrencies in our modern world.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Audistar

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:53:50 AM

Oh yes we are!  Grin We, the younger generations, are more capable when it comes to handling computers and online technology.
This may be, in part, due to development of computers and advances where in our generations and so it was taught to us in schools.
Given that, we are more susceptible to the benefits and capacity of cryptocurrencies.
Dklinov

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

Absolutely! No brainer, younger generation is more eager to learn, try and test new technologies such as blockchain. Older generations, on the other hand, tries to limit the technology, set additional barriers to its development and regulations. Eventually, the younger generation will make a breakthrough in blockchain which will be in the history as industrial revolution 3.0.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

I do believe that the younger generation is more open to technology because they are the next ones to lead us. Younger generation are also used in new technologies and they can easily adapt but as early as now we should guide them correctly to let them know the importance of cryptocurrency.

Today's generation is  commonly open with new technologies  a lot of gadgets and mostly computeri,zed and so we .must follow the trend using curriencies is a big deal that means we are adopting new trend of living.
Squanchy31

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

nah i honestly believe its an attitude thing, ive seen old folks game on cutting edge tech so i don't see the why older lawmakers can't adapt
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

I do not think that the younger generation should be given much freedom in such serious matters. Always there should be a mentor with experience. Hot blood, no fear, no emotionality. In general, troubles can do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: