Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology?  (Read 2043 times)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

Surely yes. In my country, many student about 8 years old have already learning the Python and easy Chip dev. The education is more and more sophisticated and the early nutrition of the baby is more and more rich as the economy development.

Technology has changed a lot during this last 15 years and more and more things are getting automated. It is happening due to huge development in area of Science & Technology. 10 year before computer for example was thought in college in our country and now it is thought in starting of the primary school itself. It is happening due to huge impact of technology in our life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

Young people have a better way of thinking from us, so they can help us in investment and choosing the best coins. I really want young people to join in here as much as possible
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

Yes deffinately, younger people thrive on the new technology and older ones are slow adapters. There are exceptions ofcourse, but we are talking in general, so yeah, we need more younger people in important positions so that we can strive to progress
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

I absolutely agree on this. Being a “millenial” means having gadgets and updated on every trending things thats why younger generations are in favor of technology. Older people have difficulties configurating technology maybe because their exploration drive has gone and they dont have that kind of things on their time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

YES !!! Young generations are more fond of technologies unlike the old generations because they most prefer what kind of world they used to before technologies arrived. Cryptocurrencies are already existing since 1990's thus, we cannot say that old people are not common to this but currently the term cryptocurrency was evolved. It was evolve because it was more introduced when Bitcoin presented. Hence, old people are not fond anymore in these changes diverse those young persons who got more interested in every changes in the world and find a way to be in in those changes in then technologies. Thereupon, I agree that young people or young generations are more fond or in favor of our new technology.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
Yes for me, when the time goes by there's new create or new make of technology so it's means that every week,month, year that new modern technology made. It is truth that the younger or the generation now that have more opens on the technology its like when the older die. They don't reached the new make technology that the younger reached
Roachgo04

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

I don’t think that’s the solution for having good laws regarding cryptocurrency. Lawmakers can invite the crypto expert regarding their opinion on how to have laws on the decentralize platform. Besides, congress has some young politicians that can represent the crypto world. If congress can invite more crypto expert during deliberation the better because we know for a fact that younger generation are more techie that the other generation.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

Of course! younger generations really know crypto currency more than the old generation. They are more expose to the internet and new technology. They have gadgets and laptop that they always use. But i dont think it is necessary need young generation for lawmaking. Young generation can guide the old ones.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

Of course! younger generations really know crypto currency more than the old generation. They are more expose to the internet and new technology. They have gadgets and laptop that they always use. But i dont think it is necessary need young generation for lawmaking. Young generation can guide the old ones.
Actually, the old ones has the big help in this generations because they are experienced welll. Although the young ones knows and can easily adopts this technology that we have. So both for me even old and young ones can do the lawmaking of cryptocurrency.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

The younger generation is always better at coping with new technologies. And this is so. It is always easier for a young brain to accept something new and deal with it. And this is normal.
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

I fully agree with that. Young generations are always more open to technology. This in not only in our time. generations before us it was the same.  I believe it has something to do with the hunger for knowledge youngsters have and the curiosity that go away with the age.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

Yes, young people are more open to something new, and i think you are right, not only cryptocurrency community, world also need young people to became stake holders and advancing our civilization. But in other hand still we need old people to control and hold the border so young people are more safety.

lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

of course the younger generation will support the technology. because young spirit requires advanvced tecnology. and the older generation monitors only the young. whether good or not. so the development by the younger generation can produce better results with the experience of older generation.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

The younger generation will be more open to accept future developments, it can not be separated because future developments, require the younger generation to provide maximum support in doing so primarily physically rather than the older generation.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

It favors the young because majority of them are exposed with the technology today and they are the main market. In terms of law, there is no age limit ifyou want to implement it because not all old lawmakers are against of it. They just don't understand the technology and we need to educate them to be openminded. It is like the first era of Internet.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:40:38 AM

Will,mostly of our younger generation now is more enthusiastic and more  knowlegeable about the latest technology coming through internet,because they are the first who knows what the latest invention coming through in the market,especially this cryptocurrency investment,they are more creative  and  mostly easy to understand the scenario in the digital system.while about the lawmaker actualy there is no age limit can do that,everythings is capable even your young or old as long as you are capable to translate that language in cryptocurrency you are in.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:57:45 AM

Definitely.

But another important factor here is the willingness to try new things. A lot of older people are stuck in the past and just don't like change and don't even attempt to figure it out.

Of course, there are some smart/old investors who are taking advantage of the crypto scene but for the most part, it's all young people.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

I think so. Because the younger generation starts thinking at a level with cars from a small age. They are more integrated with machines than with real worlds. Although today I think that the real world is very severe about the younger generation. Probably it all depends on the country.
katixrecamara

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:10:37 AM

Yes, I think younger generation are gearing more for technological development. Most of the ICOs were even developed by young enthusiasts and entrepreneurs. These young generation, after getting enough or more than sufficient experience in trade have been developers of their own space.
They are paving the future for cryptos guys.
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

HELL yes!! they are living and basically breathing tech so we need the support of youngnGEN

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: