Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:02:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology?  (Read 2043 times)
ngantrann206

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

Yes the younger generation are more open and adaptive of new technologies, they are more curious and willing to try out new innovations as compared to the older generation who prefer the tried and tested older technologies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teleskopta

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

Definitely because younger peoples more open to anything new and even they will curious about it, just to  make sure that  they receive  the information well and right.
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

of course, the younger generation is much faster to assimilate information related to various innovations. for example, older people find it much harder to understand different digital currencies and other new technologies. the generation of people born in 1995-2000 is the future.
o12mxasd12

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

We were playing on the streets when we were child, but now childs starts playing tablet around 2 years old. So, of course younger generation is more open to technology. They are growing in technology era.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

Millennial generation would rather take a risk with new technology than trusting the hold system that have not worked for their parents. Younger generations are more incline to cryptocurrency compare to older generations.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

Definitely these are in favor for the younger generations since they are already exposed of different gadgets and computers, additionally some school are tackle already about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency as well as bitcoin and altcoin,so they will easily understand  if they will get involved in crypto industry, but it's still need to introduce these very well to them.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:58:40 PM

Some are and some are not.  It will see depend on individual situations.  Some are in serious debt and they are just looking for a way to pay through college without mortgaging their future,  for such young people like that,  they will take any chance at cryptocurrency.

aezotxmb

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:01:06 PM

Of course, young people are more willing to accept new technologies. Many systems have existed for many years, and some economies need to be changed. Young people have stronger recognition in the field of encrypting money, and more young people will join the world in the future.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
Young people receive new technology is much better. We have entered the 4.0 revolution and young lawmakers are very necessary, they will have a more open view of cryptocurrence.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

in my country, young generation only know about how to get fast get money without want to know about technology inside cryptocurrency. a lot of teenagers do gambling, some HYIP site and they only want to do easiest way to get money  Grin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

Every innovation in all aspects of life like economy, technology, medicine, etc, needs younger people who has a lot of idea and creativity and passion to make something new or making an old things become even better.

But it is sad to know that there are just a few younger generation who set their dreams high. Majority just want to be rich, without making something great or new, or without inspiring others.
OTC2018

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

in my country, young generation only know about how to get fast get money without want to know about technology inside cryptocurrency. a lot of teenagers do gambling, some HYIP site and they only want to do easiest way to get money  Grin

My country is the same, people here, especially the younger generation want the reward without putting the effort in. I really believe you get out of life what you put in. So the more effort you put in the more you will be rewarded.

Crypto is the same, people buy coins or enter airdrops and then expect them to moon in a matter of months, these things take time!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

On my observation yes. Most of the time the younger one are in favor of technology. But that is natural because everything is improving and technology is continuously growing. As for us who are old one it is better that our siblings has a good future. When it comes to younger lawmakers, I think it is not necessary. For me I think a little adjustment for them is fine to understand cryptocurrency. The difference that they need to accept is that cryptocurrency is not made for corrupt people.

Lilandra2006

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:51:15 PM

I think that to solve such an important issue, you need both emotions. More prudent and practical older generation and more intelligent and innovative young generation.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

On my observation yes. Most of the time the younger one are in favor of technology. But that is natural because everything is improving and technology is continuously growing. - snipe -

not so sure...
many young's only use turnkey, social networks or anything that is easy to access.

Ask them about a simple FTP and they will look at you as if you come form march..
atomous

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

Young generation now can comprehend every single details about gadgets. They can manipulate their technology whatever they would like to do. No need for translator for everyone can do its best to understand cryptocurrency.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

younger generation understands that technology is the future that's why they easy accept all new things that come into our life including cryprocurrencies.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

I have no doubt that younger people are more open to new technologies and learning to use them much more quickly than their parents . My friends family have a 8 years old son and he rooted his android phone by himself . Nothing special , but his parents can't do that  Cheesy . The same happens with cryptocurrencies , so I believe in next 3-5 years crypto will get a huge support from young generation .
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:48:29 PM

"

I tend to believe, that the older person gets, the more closed he/she becames, because if we are old already, we are affraid to try something new and make another mistakes."
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:27:54 PM

Of course, young people are more advanced in the technical sense. Now every child goes with a smartphone or tablet. I'm 30 and my kid is trying to teach me how to use a computer. For him, my position as system administrator at the Internet provider does not mean anything. If you don't know something, you're a loser. Although I recently looked at my browser history and saw he googled how to boil an egg))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: