Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology?  (Read 2043 times)
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

yes, I think some young people are more deserving to take up positions as technologists, because they are more understand about technology.

the elderly have only more experience and also the charisma we must to respect.

especially in the crypto world, young people they has the hard task of delivering this technology in a better direction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
I think so.They are brave enough but I have to admit they may not have enough experience so we need to take more steps.

pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

yes, I think some young people are more deserving to take up positions as technologists, because they are more understand about technology.

the elderly have only more experience and also the charisma we must to respect.

especially in the crypto world, young people they has the hard task of delivering this technology in a better direction.

Yes, older people have more experience, but experience of some kind of life, and not in the industry of crypto-currencies. And I think charisma does not play a big role here either. Everything depends on the person and his thinking ...
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

As what an old saying says, "Youth is the hope of our future", is also true into this crypto-currency world. Younger people are very enthusiastic.They grew up with the internet, mobile phones and many more innumerable technological devices thus they have new, fresh ideas,and new solution techniques.They are eager to continuously learn and develop themselves, plus they never stop exploring  because of their thirst for knowledge.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
Yes, they are. They are eager to know more things of the world and eran more money in a short time so they are more interested in them,
Chandler32

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

I think the newer generation have already been exposed to technology and don't have to adapt to the change unlike their predecessors. Soon enough technology will evolve and the next generation will be open and benefit the most from the changes.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

Of course they are; they are born in the microchip era, so anything to them is completely natural.
Actually, I call them the "button generation": they know that there is a "button" for everything, and most of them have no idea about what happens between the push of the button and the consequent effect.
But it's ok, very few people really understand what happens in reality.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

First off, younger generations are certainly more open and inclined to technology because it is the era where they are born, and thus, they are more used to having it than other generations, which was born in a time when technology is only just starting to boom. Having said, I don't see the use of having lawmakers translate the language of cryptocurrency to be understood by younger people because there is not actual use for it. The idea of market and economy is not taught to students until their high school years when they have more appreciation and understanding for it. Therefore, even if with the use of technical terms, I think that by the age when it is truly significant for this topic to be discussed to them; they would be in a stage where they can understand it without the need for translation.

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

i agree with point that younger generations is more open to technology and these generations are more expose in social media and other technologies, i think they can adopt easily in this kind of market, but i dont agree that we need young ones to be a lawmaker to translate cryptocurrency, we need a much more experienced ones to be in the edge of crypto.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:33:44 AM

Younger human generation are always more advanced and open to changes in technology and ideas than old generation. Thats the nature of human.
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:37:02 AM

Definitely. They are more exposed and grew up with gadgets and other electronic devices so they are able to adapt easily unlike the older ones that it'll take time to adjust to the environment first and welcome the use of technology on their daily lives.
StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

I'm still wondering why this would be a question to you? Of course this generation is more open to technology.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

Young people are more receptive to new technologies.

You can see from the digital cryptographic currency that many team members are very young!

You see, buffett and Bill Gates have a bad attitude toward digital cryptography!

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
gwapaMe

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:40:41 AM

I am more in favor.. younger generation are more versatile when it comes to technology as they are more resilient and reseachful they are easier to learn compared to adults
codeash

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

Yes obviously young generation tend to accept technology easily. The main section of society responsible for development and popularisation of cryptocurrencies is the youth. Yes we need more youth people in bodies that hold power in different areas so that cryptocurrencies can become even more popular. However in some places, old people also have a lot of knowledge of cryptocurrencies. But youth are super excited about cryptocurrencies and block chain technology. Young generation easily accept new technologies and dive deeper into each technology. But with this technology adoption, it is important to keep in the mind that everything is done securely and privacy should be given importance. Cyber protection is really important now a days.
IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:58:16 AM

New generation born and brought up new technology.  The y got laptops mobiles in their younger stages.  So they got more knowledge because technology itself made base of new young generation.  Old generation too adopted it and learnt a lot but not equal to youngesters.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

We are in the Jet age where younger generation had been learning computer and on line tasks right from secondary School, while however, this assisted them a great lot in knowing and having better knowledge of Crypto Technology more than how the older ones have known . The only short comings is arbitrary usage of this knowledge where few of them are into spamming and hacking people's wallet to become millionaire overnight. I think we need to ensure Moral knowledge are also committed to their school curriculum activities, to be cubing this menace.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

I think young generation is backbone of a nation. Now i am seeing that young generation is more active in technology.
They are doing analysis about crypto and they are very interested as well. According to me they are fast then older generation. They are improve very soon i think.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:04:39 AM

Yes I think the technology favor the younger generation more than the old one. We have see the benefits of crypto currencies and most of it enthusiasts are young boys and girls. Bitcoin can only be promoted by the younger generation and not the old forks that are rigid in the old ways.
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

Surely yes. In my country, many student about 8 years old have already learning the Python and easy Chip dev. The education is more and more sophisticated and the early nutrition of the baby is more and more rich as the economy development.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: