Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology?  (Read 2043 times)
ZhukovM

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:04:41 AM

This is a must. The world is making progress every day, but these advances are not entirely brought by the old people. In the course of progress, I feel that young people play a greater role. crypto is a very new industry. Most of this market is young people because young people are creative and dare to explore and practice. History also developed like this.
I also think it's the beauty of young people that they don't have principles. If they like something, they'll get lost in it. This allows you to develop and popularize something new, something that everyone will like.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

the newer generation seem to have lots of issues due to the vaccines injected to them, some of those kids has ASD that turned out to be an asset to them as they become inclined to technology.they play online games a lot, keep their hands busy while infront of the desktop. those augmented reality clash project today might just be a mainstream game in the next years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
viquynhh555

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

yes i think so and young generations can consider as our successor for more better technology and they should be more open to the particular technology because it's required to maintain previous technology from generations to generations and someday we can bequeath our bitcoin to them to keep crypto still alive in the future.
Jenniferin

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

We were playing on the streets when we were child, but now childs starts playing tablet around 2 years old. So, of course younger generation is more open to technology. They are growing in technology era
Freldo

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

Yes, that`s a fact. Youngers are more acceptable when it comes to technologies.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

Technology is growing, but it is not for young people. Technology is turning young people into listeners. But technology is a tool for the rich, and they are supporting the rich to help them become more affluent. Be aware of reality before becoming an ATM.
patitricks

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

Generations to generations human are evolving and so the technology does older generations have more wisdom to make a technology than the younger ones. The technology that we have today are created by our older generations but the younger generations are the most users.
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:36:33 AM

Yes they are, the younger generation are more daring and more tempting, They can try things that the older generation cannot or arent willing to try out at all, they are more pen to exploring new tings as compared to the older generation. The crypto world in itself is full of the younger generation its so eveident  that the older generation arent wiling to try out  things  will rather stick to Fiat, the same applies to other technological advancements
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

The younger generation are certainly more open to new technology, they grow up with it and they understand how technology works better than the older generation. That is why it is with the younger generation that cryptos will be more popular, they will know how to use it better and they will be better equipped to use the coins than the older generation
infoprener

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

It is clear that the younger generation is easier and faster to master all new technologies. This applies to blockchain and crypto currency. However, knowing this does not mean using. The young generation spends a lot of time at the computer, but is often carried away by social networks and useless communication. The new industry requires thoughtfulness and painstaking work.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

I think it's not that we need younger people, but rather that we need smarter people who are able to make informed decisions and think before doing anything.

As a whole, each new technology requires some time to be adapted and accepted. People often doubt something new. I believe in 5 years everybody will get used to smart contracts and appreciate them and their influence on our daily routine. I can't wait to see it!

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:19:46 PM

Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

No doubt, older generations hardly understand new technologies. My parents cannot understand what I tell them even if I spell it out. I guess the next generation will perceive blockchain as something ordinary!

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

Yes. The young bloods are lucky because they don't have to do a lot of things unlike before. I also agree on making the crypto easier to understand by others. We all know that crypto can be hard for those who were not as technically inclined as we does. The terms can be hard for them and I think it could attract more investors if its easy to understand. (This is my interpretation on your question translating the crypto language)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

Technology does favor to the young people(millennials). Only the generations before them can only tell how life it is before the technology took over.  I think there is no need to make a move just to make someone understand crypto. Everyone needs to make an effort when they want something and giving it out to them the easy will just make them less appreciative on crypto. They need to learn the basics and there should be no shortcut such as making it easier to understand. It is easy to understand, its just that there's a lot of information to process.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:46:14 PM

Technology does favor to the young people(millennials). Only the generations before them can only tell how life it is before the technology took over.  I think there is no need to make a move just to make someone understand crypto. Everyone needs to make an effort when they want something and giving it out to them the easy will just make them less appreciative on crypto. They need to learn the basics and there should be no shortcut such as making it easier to understand. It is easy to understand, its just that there's a lot of information to process.

Great point. Of course young generation or millennial's people easily adapt technology evolution but in crypto industry they need to strive to learn on how to get in and how to show effective participation. Because cryptocurrency investment is a long process and need patience inorder to fulfill every task that being given and assign. They really need to understand whats the ego of the experts and matured investors for their great reference in crypto industry investment.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
For me most of the younger generation were not interested in cryptocurrency it is because they are lots of things to do specially in there childhood minds.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

The younger generations nowadays are more likely exposed to technology. They are more open to the latest innovations in the market because the adult ones are likely acquired the trends and it will help in exposing it to the younger ones.
nicole74859

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:50:01 AM

I think this approach would be useful for cryptocurrency and for science. I also believe that there are adequate policies that understand that cryptocurrencies are not evil, and that if you use them correctly, then they will only benefit people.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

Yes, the young generation is very much interested in the technology. As technology blockchain is great for the younger generation as they get to know the business industry. Moreover, this very profitable business and young people prefer it with very profitable results.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

If they can master the technology then it will be a lot of young children who certainly can give a new look and new innovations for crypto. This will certainly be a good thing because they obviously have a good creativity has supported a large number of increasingly advanced technology. Crypto certainly need new technologies to be developed and which still have fresh thinking as a young child will be greatly needed. but it is also unfortunate enough not to technologies that control them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: