Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology?  (Read 2043 times)
busua

Activity: 129
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

Ah, young people's thinking will be more active, to accept new things will be faster. However, for the translation activities, the elderly will be more experienced and cautious, then it is relatively speaking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:23:37 AM

Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
Yeah, we know that time goes by the technology was upgrade and upgrade and the other older will not see it. The younger one's have a chance to more open in technology because the world they have, was a modern likein my country i see a baby use a tablet phone. So when the baby grow. More and more trchnology he/she know yo use.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

I think it doesn't matter. Yeah, young people think more flexible while old people have more experience. Collaboration of young and old ones will be the best  Smiley
Right, I believe they all have a part to play. The younger generation are vast when it comes to technology, they see it as the future but may not have all it takes to make good decisions as politicians or lawmakers and may end up reckless, while the older ones who are totally opposite in this case, can come together to reason with the younger age and see how to move forward.

We all know this is the jet age and the younger generations are the ones it favors the most. The older generations apparently are more than confused right now though, as they are really trying to catch up and they would rather prefer the traditional way of doing things. However, for the younger generations, they have been exposed to technology at a younger age and it seems they get the picture clearer with a lot of enthusiasm.
WimArdooie

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:25:25 AM

Ah, young people's thinking will be more active, to accept new things will be faster. However, for the translation activities, the elderly will be more experienced and cautious, then it is relatively speaking.
Agree!
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

yes, the young generation today is very enthusiastic with the technology and its development. but few are trying to get involved in the world of crypto or bitcoin. only a few people who have long in the Internet world are more dominant to bitcoin. but perhaps for the future later, when crypto is increasingly echoing all over the world, there will be a lot of young people getting more and more interested and involved.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:28:37 AM

Yes, young people are more open to something new, and i think you are right, not only cryptocurrency community, world also need young people to became stake holders and advancing our civilization. But in other hand still we need old people to control and hold the border so young people are more safety.
Yes, certainly because they are born in the era of new technology advancement and even in their childhood they are open expose to technology like android gadgets, internet games and other online activity so they can easily understand of what is new in this world, so they understand easily about crypto without the help of old one.

ORS SA

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

Depends on the type of technology, but I think they are 100% more open.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

of course, because of the development of technology young generation can also be more open, good young generation will use technology very well, we need young generation to support technology. While about the lawmaker problem I think , irrespective of age as long as they can know about cryptocurrency , why not.but if there is an older generation know more about criptocurrency i think it better.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

Yes they are, younger people are more flexible and courageous when it comes to trying out new things. if you look at the population using bitcoin and other cryptos, is saturated by young people, because they are willing to try out new innovations,
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

Young people have a flexible mind, that's why they adjust and change much faster. They are not prone to fear of mistakes and consequences, so they understand technology and technology faster, without fear of breaking anything. But they make mistakes an order of magnitude more than the older generation, experienced in experience. To master the new technology can also those who are older, if they supported the flexibility of the mind and do not become stale from routine. But all the same, age remains the barrier, because of which young project managers are suffering. Young people are less likely to be trusted than those who are older. In most cases, this is the right decision, but still in some aspects and in the young years you can be an expert.
All you need to look at the situation.
Gamebitcoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

Absolutely yes, younger generation very much open to technology and it is also the admitted facts that older have experience.
Their is many survey available in social media which shows that the younger generation get very much interest in bitcoin and they also like the technology.
Younger generation start doing invest,trades and etc and the numbers of youngers in bitcoin  will increasing daily tremendously.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

Yea, the youngster are more open minded and more curious about technology, and it is a must for them to follow technology, so they can used the the technology in optimum way, and crypto currencies need the help from youngsters because crypto currencies just started its journey and they will be very useful for the society, so we need the enthusiastic youngsters to keep on update and expand the crypto currencies usage
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

Even IF they will not be open to this kind of technology, they still have no choice. Evolution and improvement is constant and all life forms that is inhabiting this planet have no choice but to adapt. We can't fight the future and improvements in technology.
But of course in comparison to our generation, younger generation will be more open to this kind of technology. My little boy is already able to use these gadgets at the age of 1 yr. and half and as he grows i'm planning to make him study coding. And I know it's not just me but many dads will do the same thing with their kids. .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

Unlike our generation, today’s youth are exposed to technology as early as grade school. We had to take special IT (EDP, then MIS Smiley ) during those days to learn computers. Now, it’s a totally different ballgame. A collab is in order for the policies and regulations to be fair and applicable to everyone.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

when it comes to money, i think most of the generations are open to cryptocurrency technology and i mean its money who wouldn't want money.  its the best motivation the world could ever see and people are willing to fight over a money intended for just meal. if you just discusss something of money to a 70 years old to day, he might just feel 20 if he learned he can earn more than 20K USD by holding 1 btc.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:50:50 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 09:03:37 AM by twostepsally

Young people have a flexible mind, that's why they adjust and change much faster. They are not prone to fear of mistakes and consequences, so they understand technology and technology faster, without fear of breaking anything. But they make mistakes an order of magnitude more than the older generation, experienced in experience. To master the new technology can also those who are older, if they supported the flexibility of the mind and do not become stale from routine. But all the same, age remains the barrier, because of which young project managers are suffering. Young people are less likely to be trusted than those who are older. In most cases, this is the right decision, but still in some aspects and in the young years you can be an expert.
All you need to look at the situation.

Nowdays technology improve. So more process now in online. People will be use most of the process. Online process help for time save and time to complete the process work. This online process any where to use.
It connects the all country for improve the business process. People will be any to connect the country for the future business improvement. It good opportunity for the improve your knowledge.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:25:05 AM

indeed younger generation like to learn new things and they learn faster than people born in 50's.. i remember when i was a child there were collages in my area to teach us basic of computes but nowdays exposure of children to the pcs and smart phone from very young age make it easy to learn the technology much faster

netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

I think younger generation is more open to technology becoz of the hitech sistym now, hitech cellphone,laptop,computer, and most in school using high technology so if you are a student you most learn about technology, thats why young people now is more open to technology, but sad becoz some of them using technology in bad
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

100%. Young people are usually the early adopters as older people think new technology is "scary". I definetly think younger people should atleast be allowed to give their input into the discussions. Rules need to be set up by people that actually know what they are talking about. Not some old men in high functions that still think Cryptocurrency in general is a scam.
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:51:19 AM

In my opinion, the young generation is born "learned" with new technologies. There are children who, from very small ones, get better with smartphones and tablets than big people.
And they are definitely more open to new technologies than some of our generation.
Sooner or later, the time of young and open people will come and they will now decide the fate of the crypto currencies.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: