Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market?  (Read 84851 times)
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It is a risk that you should be willing to make.
They give bonuses in pre-ICO so I think that is the best time to buy it.
If the ICO starting company fails to meet the ICO price then you should still wait for their updates. Telegram chat is the best one for faster conversations.
Plus, this things should not be rushed. If you truly support them then why not give a helping hand so that it will be Christmas everyday for both investor and company.  Wink

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

You can't actually guess what would be better. It depends on which project you want to invest. For now - most new projects trading with prices smaller than ICO's.
Haywhy1

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

Invest during ico is cool, but sometimes buy in market cool more than ico especially with the way market is flaw this day.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

#Datarius

With the current market condition where in most coins are dropping many investor has a second thought to buy or not in ico although there is a huge discount given during ICO  but when coins introduced to market its price drop significantly and you can bought it so much cheaper than ICO . one good example is Arbidex and swissborg both coins have successful ICO but prices keep dropping in market

jleomenezes

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:30:59 PM

From the experiences I've had depends a lot on the project and especially on the market moment.

If the market is falling very likely any ICO will fall when it hits the market.

And it is always important to note if it is not whale ICO, if you have large bonuses in the pre-ICO phase quite possibly the price will plummet when you get to some exchange

>>>> WHAT YOU DO TODAY CAN IMPROVE ALL YOUR TOMORROWS. <<<<
Osakrita

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:32:53 PM

I bought several ICOs but it is quite safe to buy ICO at the beginning phase of token sale when there is big bonus. If you participate at the late phase of token sale you will most probably buy the token for higher price that will be listed on exchange. (Personal experience)
same here,you can get upto 10 per cent especially if did partake in the pre-sale(although there is usually a minimum buy clause)
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

Investors are people that different from trader, if they knew the product of ICO are really potential they don't really care about pump and dump from impatient short desires people, because investors know true value of ICO.
you nailed it,trader are quick to sell and go home with peanuts.Investors take their time,wait for a long time for their investment to materialise before they make a kill.It may take several months,but in the end,it is usually worth the wait.The only challenge is how to pick a project that will be worth the wait
Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:39:18 PM

Definitely in a good project you need participate the ICO, and even better to Pre ICO. However, there are cases that the price after entering the market is lower than in ICO.
viramarket

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:04:03 PM

Somewhere yapisal his story about participating in ISO.Since the summer I've been in 15-20 projects and was able to increase his capital for 4 months 3 times.Despite the fact that only a few projects actually made a profit than and blocked the appropriate minus on unprofitable companies.But the bottom line is this: 90% of the projects are traded below the price of ISO about entering the stock exchange.So do not rush to go there at the stage of ISO.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:34:36 PM

With the present situation of the market, I will advise you buy at the market, because the whole market is dropping and if a coin is released there is high probability that it will drop. Even if the project is good.
So buy at the market.

ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:48:55 PM

This days after the ICO and the coin is listed in the market,it is been pump and dump even not up to the ICO price so i have decided to buy at the market after the first pump not during ICO
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

I think its better to buy during ICO than the market because sometimes the Ico has a bonus that you can get an extra token or coin in different price rate. But when you try to buy tokens in the market it can be up or down if you are lucky enough you can buy lower than the ICO price
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:16:38 PM

Be better buy during the ICO cause they will give you many bonus for people who participate in ICO. But usually when entering the market the price can drop to below the ICO price I think this is only for some ICO projects that have a rating that is not too good.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:19:07 PM

#Datarius
You should try to understand the hype around that particular ICO. If many people want to get in but there is a closed number so probably it's worth, but this is not 100% sure of course. The golden era of the ICOs anyway I think came to an end.
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

#Datarius
You should try to understand the hype around that particular ICO. If many people want to get in but there is a closed number so probably it's worth, but this is not 100% sure of course. The golden era of the ICOs anyway I think came to an end.
But you should be careful on that because many ico created many alt account and showing the demand for their coin to attract many people to invest. Much better if you based on the people who manage their bounty campaign just choose the trusted manager that promotes their prroject.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

You can buy a coin on the pre-sale with a good discount and then immediately sell it on exchange and put this discount in your pocket. If you believe in this coin, you can buy it again if the price has fallen below ICO.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:37:24 PM

You can buy a coin on the pre-sale with a good discount and then immediately sell it on exchange and put this discount in your pocket. If you believe in this coin, you can buy it again if the price has fallen below ICO.
Due to the fact that now many people use this strategy, investors avoid projects with a large discount on the presale.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:47:04 PM

#Datarius

It always happen and only a small percentage of ICO goes up after it launch.
Anyway, we can't blame bounty hunters to sell their coins in cheap cause they own it but the results of their doing totally ruin the project and it's market price.  Absolutely a straight line going down we saw in the chart and it's getting hard to recover.  If I have enough money in my pocket, I'll better to catch all of their token.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

with the current issues revolving around cryptocurrency many investors are afraid to invest in ico because many time now the market price are  now get more cheaper than that of ico price, which have cause many people hug lost, so to me i prefer to waiting and buy the coin from market when it got listed since the price is more cheaper and i got my coin instantly no need to wait till after ico.
Zedxxx

Activity: 364
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

It depends on the ICOs. Sometimes ICOs get good bonuses, tokens are cheaply and you can earn much more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: