Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy?  (Read 1500 times)
Dorion2124

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

I agree! bitcoin is one way to help people in their financial needs, but dont just depend on bitcoin you also need to find a job so that bitcoin will just your extra job for you to get extra money, because if you will just depend on bitcoin you cannot be so sure that you can get your everyday needs. You need time management for it, so that you can do your job and also doing cryptos.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:48:55 AM

Probably yes! bitcoin come and help all people due to business transactions etc.and to have daily income interms of trading and holding thats why bitcoin are like of the most people who invest because of the value of it. but in economy? I dont think so because not all people use it.
Indeed a big help to the economy, how? Economy works based on the law of demand and supply of people and the ability to purchase, if one people is earning then, he has the ability to purchase something as much as he can, with that businesses also increasing in growth as well as the economy.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:08:13 AM

I think yes. Bitcoin is helpful to the economy and many companies are learning bitcoin as well as the blockchain in order to make every transactions become faster and more secure. As you can see,, facebook, amazon have all claimed that they are trying to figure out what the blockchain is and what they can do with blockchain

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:47:58 AM

If you talk about people, yes bitcoin helps people for better life.
If you talk about economy for governmeny, no. bitcoin will decrease government incomes.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:43:17 AM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
Helping the economy really depends on how much you’re making from it, or should I just say how much your country is making from it. Bitcoin helps the economy of a country, but not every country, it helps some countries and not all. There are countries that are mainly benefiting from this, and there are also countries that are losing.
Newbie Wong

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

Bitcoin is the solid ground of the coming new economy, the decentralized economy!

Altcoin is the synergy!! without altcoin the way will be far longer
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

FOr me and some people whom I know who work with bitcoin, it has really helped us to be financially stable and pay-off debts. It has really elevated our way of life. And I hope it does too to everyone who will get into bitcoin.
It is possible for every people who will work or get into bitcoin to get a huge help from bitcoin financially but they should work hard and do their best in order to get into the opportunity that will give them a lot of benefits. They should be patient in finding opportunities because sometimes the opportunity will not knock so you need to build a door.
Just for instance, a cousin of mine who has been looking for a job in a while, and I got to tell him to spend sometimes on this forum to use his skills and on other freelance websites to earn himself some bitcoins or cryptocurrencies, is really doing well for himself now and he is no longer bothered looking for a job since he is even doing well more than his pairs as he also learned how to trade.

What I want to drive at here is that, there is a lot of opportunity that blockchain technology itself has brought and not just bitcoin, and if individuals on a large level can tap from it, it will sure help them but the economy of a country at large being helped depends on the number of population making use of this medium to help themselves.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

Bitcoin might be a way to help every individual who uses it through trading and investing here in crypto. It has been helping even unemployed members of the society. However, through that, I can't say that it is really helping the economy. Most of the people here doesn't know about bitcoim so there are only few who gains the benefit.
I am sure for now we may just have to stick with individual because if we are trying to look at the large rate of bitcoin being helpful to the economy, that would ball down to the level of adoption which I am sure it is still very low but in the case where the level of adoption increases and a lot of people are doing well generally, then that should affect the economy positively.
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

Bitcoin definitely has created many ways to help economies, It has potential to throw some big companies out of the business. It may serve as an alternate medium of exchange for countries. But I don’t see any good reason for it to replace the currency or central bank. It also helps a lot of people in their incomes, saving and many more.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

Yes definitely it is, bitcoin has helped the economy where many different people around the world use it as a means of exchange, transactions and sending of money between people ignoring charges by the middle Man
Bitcoin also acts as a store of value when holding it as it gains more in a long-term than it looses, it has created opportunities for traders, investors to make a living and earning great from it thus I would say it's very important to the economy
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

I agree based on what you have stated. Well, I do also believe that Bitcoin can also be helpful to the economy if and only if the people will be productive in a sense that they will be using their productivity to somehow lend a help to the economy where they belong. Since Bitcoin provides the opportunity to people to make a handy work even they are in home to give them the capability to earn their own income, it is really right to be consider that Bitcoin is helpful to the economy.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

absolutely right. looking at the problem in a country I was unemployed. If they want to enter into the world of the bitcoin I think unemployment in my country at least would be reduced because of a lot of potential and the results that can be obtained from the bitcoin. but unfortunately, there are still obstacles my country bitcoin policy, which causes the bitcoin is still difficult to run.

goldshops65

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:15:24 AM

Don't know if its gonna be helpful or not. Just time can tell everything
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:13:11 AM

The reality is rather than helping people during their free time, bitcoin has the great potential to bring about the true global economy.
Taxes is a huge contribution for the economy but people don't really understand for these. Yes, truly a lot of people earning profit from here but its doesn't mean it help a lot for economies development.In fact, they don't have directly providing help for community, and the only thing they can contribute is the big amount of money they spending for foods and stuffs.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:31:13 AM

As I can see,  this topic was already posted before again and again,  however,  I should say that bitcoin indeed has a contribution to the people's finances, thus reflecting to the economic growth of a country.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:04:39 AM

I should say that bitcoin indeed has a contribution to the people's finances, thus reflecting to the economic growth of a country.
That is if you are paying your tax from capital gains and I am sure if I ask you if you are, the answer is going to be NO. The whole way this is going to affect the economy at large is if virtually everyone in a particular country has decided too adopt it and it is being regulated by the government and since the world of cryptocurrency at large itself comes with so many opportunities, it would be easy for the economy to get better.

At the same time, in some places where life has originally been like a living hell (not mentioning any country), at least the citizens who have gotten a glimpse of how they can earn has been able to spread it among other people and they are really doing a lot for themselves right now and if things are good for the citizens, it sure would show and tell well on the country's economy.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot of attention in many countries now because it really helps the people.
Bitcoin is very beneficial for the economy of its users. Because in addition to Bitcoin helping their economy, Bitcoin also helps to keep people who are not working to finally get a job and income at Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not only a place to earn money but Bitcoin is also a place to seek knowledge and more insight. I am very happy to get to know Bitcoin in my teenage years because this could be my capital for the future.
lennymat86

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

I think that now the crypto currency does not affect the economy. This is only the financial independence of some people. If the crypto currency becomes centralized, it will affect the economy.
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:50:56 PM

For me yes, bitcoin is really helpful to the economy. Everyone can do bitcoin. Employed or not, they can fo bitcoin. During their free time they can spend them to bitcoin and can help them have additional incomes as well. It is also emjoying and its a fast way to have extra money. In the near future once its legalized already, these can help society grow and maybe can lessen poverty as well with the help of tje government.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

For me yes . Bitcoin is helpful to the economy by helping unemployed to have regular job in bitcoin to have a money in easy ways and good ways .. Bitcoin is the one secured crypto ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: