Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:05:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy?  (Read 1500 times)
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

This is very good for the economy, because when trading bitcoin we do not have to spend too much money on such things as shipping or taxes, and its rapid trade from one country to another.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

Yes,it is helpful to the economy.In here,you can earn a lot and this is the most biggest opportunity for those who want to earn in online by doing trade or work or invest in crypto.It is really helpful for us.

kutsal_money

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

for me bitcoin is very helpful to my economy. because before I know bitcoin, I just expect a monthly salary at my work place. and now I can earn extra money from bitcoin.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

Yes , with helps bitcoin we can improves lives poor people. We can use bitcoin as money and pay for lunch or transfer money for mom in other  country . And will safe our money if  our country have inflation.
yes, because bitcoin helps someone who works with it and earns real income not just promises but facts.
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

Bitcoin helps people, where economy and banks are failing. People can use cryptocurrencies instead of banks. But where economy is stable, Bitcoin is not yet very useful. It is slow and fees are high. It will become useful, when Lightning network is released.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

Bitcoin is getting a lot of attention because of its price in the market that keeps on increasing, and it was very profitable because of the volatility of the market due to the demand that keeps on increasing daily.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:51:40 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 10:08:00 PM by dynospytan

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

You are definitely right. Bitcoin really helps the economic status of a country. In our country bitcoin is popular and a lot of people wants to earn it. In my experience, bitcoin help me a lot when I was student until I got my job. Aside from that, bitcoin helps our economy by increasing our dollars reserve by the help of our OFW who's sending money in our country that came from bitcoin. Another thing, we already use bitcoin also a type of payment system.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

Currently it's pretty difficult to say whether it is good or not. Also a point is in whose interests economy works. I think that BTC works in interests of people, not millionaires.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

No doubt Bitcoin is of great help to the people and the economy at large most especially those who are aware of its existence because there are so many people who are not aware Bitcoin till today let a lone to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins. Bitcoin and crypto currency in general had been of help to me and my family members and to those who i introduced to Bitcoin and crypto currency , i believe that they will leave to remain grateful to me.
kutsal_money

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:03:17 PM

I agree bitcoin can help unemployment, and can help the economy of the community, so it can produce very good results for himself and his family
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

There is a huge difference between helping the people and helping the economy. Crypto currencies tendencially do not help the economy, because system entities are less used and less tax is paid! On the other side it helps people to reduce their expenses and tax payments and make them more flexible and independent.

Hence, more help for people, less help for economy.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

Yes bitcoin is very helpful to the economy. Japan today is using cryptocurrency in order to improve their own country so there is no doubt that bitcoins can really be helpful for everyone today.
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

bitcoin only help economy crypto user not all people
sample, my economy incraese my income incraese because iam use crypto curency, iam get much earning
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:38:22 PM

once lived in the heart of investors are not easily die if bitcoin profitable. appreciated should bitcoin lived today and development of a potential
i think to those people who are willing to grab the opportunity that bitcoin can give to us i think those unemployed person if only they will grab it bitcoin can really help them and help them to change their lives but in our economy maybe yes but not that big impact only little it can help but mostly to those people bitcoin can really be a helpful one.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:28:27 AM

once lived in the heart of investors are not easily die if bitcoin profitable. appreciated should bitcoin lived today and development of a potential

I don’t really know what you’re talking about but as i read between the lines, you are implying that bitcoin has the potential to improve or change one’s economic status for good. With numerous opportunities given by bitcoin to the constituents of a certain country, expect their economy to boost gradually. Hence, Japan admits an economic boost because of cryptos.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:23:15 AM

bitcoin has been greatly helped in the economy because the daily needs of people are to be met. so much thanks to the bitcoin.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

Of course bitcoin really helps the economy. Especially for those who do not have a steady job. Bitcoin provides a decent income. Then the blockchain, peer to peer and decentralized systems are highly revolutionary for the development of banking transactions and facilitate us in transactions between countries.

veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:43:42 AM

Yes bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it gives work for all those people who has no permanently  job, it creates earnings that's why people have the chance to change their lifestyle of living.
herrysam

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

Yes, very useful. Bitcoin is a new era of the economy. Bitcoin increases people's living standards, helps to make money.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

Of course. many people whose economies are more advanced and helped because of the bitcoin that provides new finance and jobs for those who previously were not good in terms of the economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: