Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:09:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy?  (Read 1500 times)
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
Actually it depends upon on how people do wisely use Bitcoin because there are different effects on how Bitcoin affects people directly as well as it affects the economy and the government where they belong. People are the ones who are really affected that makes it possible for Bitcoin to take on effect if it will be useful or helpful to the economy or not. But most probably if they will use it as what Bitcoin must be intended to be use which is to help people have a comfortable live and provide financial needs even without certain and stable job.

malbano2099

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:43:57 PM

Truly, obviously, Bitcoin is exceptionally advantageous for the economy. Since this has been exceptionally demonstrated for individuals who utilize Bitcoin since quite a while prior. Indeed, even I myself have seen the verification. So I truly accept if Bitcoin is exceptionally gainful for everybody's economy. I can not envision if Bitcoin is known by every one of the general population of the World, without a doubt everybody will have a superior economy and not live with more inconvenience.

I concur, yet it is dependably rely upon how individuals utilize it. it won't be of assistance to economy on the off chance that they will utilize bitcoin for unlawful purposes or for misleading individuals. while it is an extraordinary help for economy if the intention is to help individuals in their day by day needs.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

Bitcoin can really be a solution to our problems in our economy specially in poverty. It can reduce the poverty rate of the society that they can open their minds into investing in trading digital currency. Also, it might change our lives into better and easier. For now, let's spread the awareness to more people so that they will know the benefits of Bitcoin.
dolagani

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

Bitcoin is not just helpful in fact it can really change the global economy. The effects of digital currency or virtual money is really changing the mode of payments these days as it is done internationally everyday.
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:53:17 AM

Bitcoin is very helpful to the economy because it can be the source of income to those who do not have job and it can lessen the poverty and unemployed person in the society and also it can be serves as an early job to the students who wants to have a experience to earn money.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

In my own point of view, bitcoin is absolutely helpful to the economy because it gives people more better income than other jobs from this bitcoin reduces unemployed people in every countryand has a chance to lessen poverty. Bitcoin helps people to become more successful and to reach their dreams.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

For me  it yes, bitcoin help can contribute on poverty or in unemployeed people in our countries. Just like me  even dont have work I can earn enough money to supply my needs, can buy my wants. Also can have savings. So bitcoin can help economy of the world

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
xnuggets

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

I guess it can reduce unemployment in one country. However, these people are the ones who have technological knowledge and are in the middle class. In addition, I think it will less only the unemployment rate in one country, but it will not help the poor ones, especially in the third world countries.
clarky

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:32:13 PM

Bitcoin is assist to the financial system of a united states of america if that u . s . a . embraces bitcoin as their currency. Bitcoin will trade the financial system of a country if it will be patronized by using the country's citizens. Bitcoin can additionally reduce the fee or let us say that it can also elimate poverty and unemployment in the future if that united states nevertheless embraces bitcoin. Bitcoin is effective and the electricity of bitcoin is a big gain to help the financial system of a country.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

Of course very helpful. it is evident that nowadays many people get much better economy once they know about bitcoin and also bounty lot of people get new job dair bitcoin
narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

For me  it yes, bitcoin help can contribute on poverty or in unemployeed people in our countries. Just like me  even dont have work I can earn enough money to supply my needs, can buy my wants. Also can have savings. So bitcoin can help economy of the world
yes true, because bitcoin is an effective way to make money and the important thing we want to work with this forum is earn money.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

Bitcoin surely helps a lot of people but talking about economy might be a different thing. Consumption and production of goods and services determines economy's growth in which bitcoin might find an end point in the economy.

Let's say in agricultural sector where farmers would be declining bitcoin as a payment because a lot of them doesn't have access to the internet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:11:09 PM

I think bitcoin is very useful for the economy. bitcoin promotes economic development. bitcoin creates jobs for many people. Many companies, corporations develop strongly when investing in bitcoin.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

I think it depends on how bitcoin is being used within a country. We all know bitcoin is sometimes being used for some illegal transactions since the users are anonymous making hard for the authorities to track them down. Though that's the deal, we should still remember that bitcoin is being converted through different means which makes it fiat and to get it, banks are the one that benefits the most.

alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

Of course. Just look at all people who do not have a permanent job here working on bitcoin and looking for income from bitcoin. Although not many but it is very helpful. Or even someone who makes bitcoin as an additional job to earn more income. Bitcoin really helps the economy of everyone in it.
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

I think this bitcoin will be very helpful to anybody from economic economies both in terms of the Maya community in terms of government Because always as a bitcoin currency can also generate other money and the government can invest in bitcoin and can also take tax from these bitcoin users
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

Yes. Bitcoin was definitely helpful to the people since they are the ones who are directly being affected by its benefit provided that was basically about financial assistance. Actually Bitcoin can only be helpful to the economy if and only if its people will intentionally use it for the sake of helping its economy or community where they belong because there might be a positive or negative effect to the people using it so the effect might be helpful or not at the same time. But for me, it can be considerably be helpful based on the stated scenario wherein it truly helps those who are in need specially those unemployed individuals that are in need to have income.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

Yes. Bitcoin was definitely helpful to the people since they are the ones who are directly being affected by its benefit provided that was basically about financial assistance. Actually Bitcoin can only be helpful to the economy if and only if its people will intentionally use it for the sake of helping its economy or community where they belong because there might be a positive or negative effect to the people using it so the effect might be helpful or not at the same time. But for me, it can be considerably be helpful based on the stated scenario wherein it truly helps those who are in need specially those unemployed individuals that are in need to have income.

Bitcoin only reduces the heads of unemployed people in our country and many people in this world who didn't know about cryptocurrency and I don't think that bitcoin can help our economy. Not all government in every country adopting the bitcoin as a payment system so they really don't know how bitcoin can really change the life of people in this world.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

Of course, bitcoin is very useful for today's economy. It meets the urgent needs of people, namely: quick payment services or it is also used as a tool for business, investment to seek profit. In the future, bitcoin will be further developed in the most positive way.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

Yes obviously bitcoin is very beneficial for the economy. With the bitcoin as far as I know, there have been many unemployed people who have a good income only from crypto. So holding bitcoin will be very beneficial for whoever holds it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: