Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy?  (Read 1500 times)
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

To me Bitcoin exerts both negative and positive effect in the economy, it makes bussiness transaction easier and faster 48hrs round the clock,it also inject more cash into the economy of every country where the usage is allowed,it save government from huge amount of cash it uses in  printing of paper money.
But on the other hand it negatively affects the economy by injecting uncontrolled and unsupervised cash in to the economy which may be against the wish and policy of government at a particular point in time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

Yes, they help the economies of many developing countries through ICO capital mobilization projects. So the government can issue an ICO project to improve the country's infrastructure. so very useful.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

Once I know bitcoin then I can increase my income, if only rely on monthly salary then I will not be able to buy everything I want, and this certainly happens with millions of bitcoin users around the world so I agree that bitcoin can boost the world economy.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
thekafi

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

I agree with you, I think bitcoin is helpful the financial. the jobless can participate in bounty campaign , they can get alot income. it can reduces unemployment and add financial.
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
I strongly suspect that Bitcoin may be useful to the economy. Although there are many jobs for the unemployed, investors may have lost a lot of money to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoins may not be useful to the economy

Am I spamming? Report me!
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:39:13 PM

I was unemployed, I dropped out of college and started making money on the internet. While I was looking for a job, Bitcoin gave me the opportunity to have a stable job. I think Bitcoin has also helped people like me
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

Bitcoin has helped many poor people to become rich or even have become millionaires after a short while investing in Bitcoin. So I think Bitcoin is useful for the world economy
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

But there are also a number of cases where Bitcoin has suffered capital losses and some have had to sell their homes to pay off their debts. We should look at Bitcoin's two sides. It can also be good and also bad
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

bitcoin has no direct impact on the economy of my country but has indirect impact becouse bitcoin is making individuals weathy and the more money in circulation the better the economy.
I think so. Bitcoin can not help the world economy to develop, Bitcoin can only affect those who invest in Bitcoin, it has also helped me from a poor man become a rich man

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

But there are also a number of cases where Bitcoin has suffered capital losses and some have had to sell their homes to pay off their debts. We should look at Bitcoin's two sides. It can also be good and also bad

You are right, there are such cases, and everywhere there are advantages and disadvantages, as well as risks. The fact that people have become rich or vice versa, have lost everything - depends only on ourselves.
Bitcoin can help the economy if it is properly used and used by Blockchain technology.

piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

I think not. Bitcoin can not be useful to the economy. Because Bitcoin is a technological revolution on the internet. Although Bitcoin creates a lot of work, it can not affect the economy of the world
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

Bitcoin does not have any impact on the economy. When Bitcoin prices rise, investors benefit from rising prices. And when the price goes down, those investors will lose money. So my answer is no

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

Bitcoin helps unemployed people, so I think Bitcoin will benefit the economy of the unemployed and give them a stable job and a daily or monthly salary.

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

I think Bitcoin may be useful for the economy but it could also ruin our economy. If the Bitcoin price drops to a dollar, millions of people lose money and wealth. Everyone will go bankrupt
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

I think Bitcoin may be useful for the economy but it could also ruin our economy. If the Bitcoin price drops to a dollar, millions of people lose money and wealth. Everyone will go bankrupt
Yea it's possible to be a dollar but it seems really difficult and nearly to zero if I would say. With how Bitcoin has been developed so far, if Bitcoin is down or something. It would turn into a chaos because much people will suffer because of this.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ethan Manson

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

I think its helpful in the sense that it gives people who are outside of the baking system with access to a smart phone the ability to send and receive value.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

Once I know bitcoin then I can increase my income, if only rely on monthly salary then I will not be able to buy everything I want, and this certainly happens with millions of bitcoin users around the world so I agree that bitcoin can boost the world economy.
is very true and there is also evidence that bitcoin is indeed very beneficial for the economy of the country and its people who use bitcoin. and I also know the bitcoin of my life and my economy is very good, because the result of bitcoin is very promising
LizaIva

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

i really dont see how bitcoin helping people,really dont, may be other crypto could,but not old fasion bitcoin with very big prices for tranastions and very slow. Fusion will really help peoplo,because through it you can do all things you need - smart contracts,transfering crypto to fiat and back and more and more
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

is very true and there is also evidence that bitcoin is indeed very beneficial for the economy of the country and its people who use bitcoin. and I also know the bitcoin of my life and my economy is very good, because the result of bitcoin is very promising
It is really helpful not only to the economy and to all the people, if we would just use this crypto at the right way that it should be and not to harm people for sure we are all using it and no country would even banned it.

Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

Yes it absolutely helpful to th community, bitcoin helps us into many ways. Like people without a stable job they can actually invest their times to help in this forum and also they can earn money by joining in a campaign provided by this forum. Even people with full time job they can also look for bitcoin as another opportunity to them. Trying to invest and trades in one of the good way for them to earn more profits and help their families for having a better life in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: