Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy?  (Read 1500 times)
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

of course bitcoin has greatly helped the economy, especially for bitcoin users because bitcoin has given better profit so they can buy all their needs and no longer difficulties in finance
Ekim22

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:07:00 PM

For me bitcoin help the economy of other country because bitcoin is helping many people in the whole world.
irpunfpp

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of help to the economy. It can enable people around the world to freely trade and transfer accounts, transfer expenses and efficiency more than banks.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

For sure it won't be ever enough for good life, but it is still profitable and volatile for good traders, and this have its own affects on profit too.
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

Yes of course, the bitcoin really helps in our economy especially for people who are unemployed or have no stable job, bitcoin they help people how to earn money on their own.

Base on your statement it only helps the unemployed people or the people who dont have stable job but its not helpful for our economy, because in the first place poor people dont use bitcoin and dont know what about it, because they dont afford gadgets and internet, so how it become helpful to our economy? It is helpful for the people who know and use it not for our economy.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

Indeed, bitcoin is a big help to our economy. Every people have a lot of benefits that can get. It gives a job to those people who are jobless even those people who have a job. Bitcoin can contribute to our economy to have a better life. It can also provide those things that is necessary in our daily living.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

Not only on the economy but bitcoin also helping those unemployed people to make thier lives get better. Bitcoin is a stepping stone to have a good and better life.

Vaultoro_official
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

“If the public understood what price in periodic inflation and instability it pays for the convenience of having to deal with only one kind of money in ordinary transactions, and not occasionally to have to contemplate the advantage of using other money than the familiar kind, it would probably find it very excessive.”
- Hayek. Denationalization Of Money (1978) p.24 https://mises.org/library/denationalisation-money-argument-refined

Back in the 70s there was already a clear vision of what would be needed to change our global finance system.

The general assumption has been that every country had to have its own monetary units. However, with incomplete information the money supply relies on arbitrary control and human error in decision making. Market forces may be far more meaningful than state-organized reserve standards could ever be. Ironically, governments would never implement such a radical reform on their own. Hayek knew that there is no way to take seigneuriage (Old French: the right to mint) out of the hands of government – not peacefully nor violently. The rise of cryptography in the monetary sector solved the lack of institutional consent. The “sly, roundabout way” of a decentralized system is that it can’t be shut down like many other proposals of complementary currencies and payment systems.
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

I think bitcoin is beneficial to the economy because bitcoin gives us income to help one's needs. And many people are prioritizing bitcoin.
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

for me bitcoin is very beneficial economically because many people earn income from bitcoin to help their needs in everyday life.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

For sure it won't be ever enough for good life, but it is still profitable and volatile for good traders, and this have its own affects on profit too.
because there are so many people who are helped by bitcoin, because the bitcoin is a huge opportunity in looking for a very large income and can make an investment in the long term

MDQ

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

Bitcoin is the world's first digital currency and one of the fastest growing currencies. With the imprints and values ​​it brings, it is impossible for them to influence the global economy. Bitcoin has proven to be useful as well as the value it brings to consumers, especially in the unstable economy, hyperinflation in many countries. world.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:36:48 PM

My personal experience of bitcoin greatly helped my family's economy. I am a student, from this job I can pay my own tuition. I am very grateful for this work.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

bitcoin greatly helps the economy because of the opportunities given to the people involved with it. we are all aware that bitcoin is currently the people who work or do not work together to get involved with bitcoin and that's really good because the earnings really help keep them alive. The bitcoin has a very good impact on those involved.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

True, bitcoin is helpful in restoring the economy. With bitcoin people can earn an income that they can use to meet their needs.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:45:43 PM

Bitcoin is very helpful to the economies of the world.It is rather unfortunate that most of the governments are not realizing this.This is because  bitcoin provides jobs in the form of bounty hunters,bitcoin mining,etc for people around the globe.This has a lot of potentials to turn unemployment around and put food on the tables of many people around the globe.

Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

Maybe we are not noticing it that much but I think bitcoin helps the economy somehow. We should know that as soon as a person get rich, he would probably buy some expensive stuffs wherein those stuffs are taxed by the government and the tax will be going to the country's benefit. Another thing too is that bounty hunters often get their money that they've earned from bitcoin from the banks which is under the government and will end up adding up some help to the economy too.
kutsal_money

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

for me bitcoin is very helpful to my economy. because before I know bitcoin, I just expect a monthly salary at my work place. and now I can earn extra money from bitcoin
kutsal_money

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

for me bitcoin is very helpful to my economy. because before I know bitcoin, I just expect a monthly salary at my work place. and now I can earn extra money from bitcoin
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

Same here, buddy. Bitcoin helped me so much in my financial life. I am still a student and I need money to buy some educational stuffs for my projects, with bitcoin I can afford my needs without getting money from my parents, I like to gain my own money by working, I don't need an easy money, so I am always working online and hopefully I discovered bitcoin since 1-2 years before, I am really grateful to bitcoin that helped me so much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: