Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy?  (Read 1500 times)
konteskarlo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

Bitcoin certainly helps people to make money. On an equal footing with him and other cryptocurrencies, some of which have already proven themselves in the crypto world, are stable and allow you to earn on the exchange. Cryptocurrencies are our future!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
Some are thinking that this is not helping the society because it is a decentralized system, because majority of people  keep on believing that taxes helps the economy to grow. But the fact that not of all have a job in the real world and then discovered bitcoin and become their source of income, this can be considered as a big help for the economy because the concern of economy is the society and if bitcoin is helping the jobless then it is ended a big help to economy.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

Bitcoin is a big help to the economy. If more people are working with bitcoin and earning good income from it then the economy will be stable. More unemployed people will be given the chance to earn with big amount and that can help the economy.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

Bitcoin is a big help to the economy. If more people are working with bitcoin and earning good income from it then the economy will be stable. More unemployed people will be given the chance to earn with big amount and that can help the economy.
For me bitcoin is really helpful to the economy, specially if a lot of people in this world will put there money with bitcoin, and i am pretty sure that many people will have a great future with bitcoin, and bitcoi  is really helpful to economy because bitcoin is can be used by all people.

thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:44:07 PM

Bitcoin economy help a lot bitcoin has been the job of many unemployed people. Using this bitcoin, those who are unemployed, they can help the family in money income. This makes me think that there is a lot of improvement in the economy of the country. Again many people have done this bitcoin for the rest of the time by parttime job. In this way, along with the country and many other help is going on.
curry30

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

Its yes,bitcoin is really help in economy it because bitcoin help the people have no work or unemployment people in every country that they do bitcoin to get or to have a money to make their life full of happiness that they buy a lot of things they we need true it with bitcoin.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:32:50 AM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

yes it is true. when jobless get income from participate in bitcoin, this really help the economy. it reduce unemployment.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:46:03 AM

yes it is true that bitcoin makes a lot of people for unemployment or just take time off. This is very helpful especially for those who have not worked for example the students like me. Set aside time to play this forum and it is very profitable for us.
Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

I think yes. For those who know and use bitcoin. As of now many of us using bitcoin as our extra income and other make fulltime in trading too. Its true that Bitcoin is really helpful for us and maybe someday it will be all of us.
B@rry@llen

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:52:03 AM

Yeah bitcoin is so helpful to our economy. Also bitcoin is so very useful to the people who does not have a permanent work or unemployed. Also for the student who wants to earn money by theirselves. It is so helpful to all the people 😀
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:51:14 AM

Yes its true, there are unemployed people having a job because of bitcoins and some of them already change their lives because of earnings here and by using this blockchain technology it is now easy for us to pay bills and having online remittances.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:55:05 AM

I agree that Bitcoin helps people to be financially productive and to a certain extent have financial freedom. But economy wise, since crypto currencies is not regulated. I understand that we are basically making money out of thin air. No taxes or goods backing this up. But then again, it is the same as stock markets. Can anyone correct me about this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:44:21 AM

i think yes but not in large scale, bitcoin and cryptos are new and not everybody have a full access and knowledge about it, so generally speaking bitcoin only help a small percentage in economy's growth because what i understand about economy is it is run by a lot of factors and a lot of people, and massive people means middle class down, they are acting as a worker class who actually carry the economy on daily basis, but they don't really have a high resource and knowledge to access bitcoin for example, because they are still rely on paper money, so that is why i think bitcoin not really helpful to economy as we may though. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: