Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:34:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7675 times)
-DEVX-
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

What will happen with the unsold tokens? will they be burned or not even minted in the first place?

Good question. I didn't find anything about it in their Whitepaper and there is also no answer on Telegram, yet. I just hope that unsold tokens will be burned and not used for a second round of an ICO like other projects do.

They will be not minted. Smiley

We don't believe in burning. It is not the safest way for the investors of the ICO projects.

I think "not minting/minting" must be the way for all ICO's. More professional and safe for investors.

All the best
Aytunc
Developeo CEO

I think in many occassions the burning would be to ensure successful ICO; so basically when a minimum is reached whatever is raised afterwards would be burned. Unlike when you set a hard cap and you close your sale around the hard cap. I understand your point of view but might disagree in that burning is not safe (assuming the developers stick to their word and actually provide proof of burn).

Unfortunately, there are both good and bad sides of the ICO's, as regulations are very shallow right now. We are not supporting regulations that much but still when there is an investment, if investors need to "assume", this is already a risk.

I totally understand you, but what happens to your investments if they say they will burn but not burn it?

With minting, you are already pre-burning actually. Hardcap is still there, but if the hardcap is not reached, contract is not even minting the unsolds, so, there is already no need for burning and assumptions or trust.

I don't understand why you are saying regulations are not interesting for you. Regulations are for the benefit of investors mainly. Investments are for risks. But its not definitely 100% risk. Risk should be balanced in my opinion. IN that sense, regulations are good for the survival of whole ICO community.

No, what i say is regulations/safety are needed. I think you got it wrong.

And as the reguations are very shallow right now, minting must be the way instead of burning. (because burning = assumptions)

What i meant there was decentralization > centralization, but we need "thought-througly" kind of regulations. Currently there are "many", but weak and complex. And everyone is turning around of it. Bec. they are very very shallow. It can be less or more but needs to be detailed and very particular, so both investors and ico's will be more safe.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

What will happen with the unsold tokens? will they be burned or not even minted in the first place?

Good question. I didn't find anything about it in their Whitepaper and there is also no answer on Telegram, yet. I just hope that unsold tokens will be burned and not used for a second round of an ICO like other projects do.

We don't believe in burning. It is not the safest way for the investors of the ICO projects.

I think "not minting/minting" must be the way for all ICO's. More professional and safe for investors.

All the best
Aytunc
Developeo CEO

I think in many occassions the burning would be to ensure successful ICO; so basically when a minimum is reached whatever is raised afterwards would be burned. Unlike when you set a hard cap and you close your sale around the hard cap. I understand your point of view but might disagree in that burning is not safe (assuming the developers stick to their word and actually provide proof of burn).

Unfortunately, there are both good and bad sides of the ICO's, as regulations are very shallow right now. We are not supporting regulations that much but still when there is an investment, if investors need to "assume", this is already a risk.

I totally understand you, but what happens to your investments if they say they will burn but not burn it?

With minting, you are already pre-burning actually. Hardcap is still there, but if the hardcap is not reached, contract is not even minting the unsolds, so, there is already no need for burning and assumptions or trust.

I don't understand why you are saying regulations are not interesting for you. Regulations are for the benefit of investors mainly. Investments are for risks. But its not definitely 100% risk. Risk should be balanced in my opinion. IN that sense, regulations are good for the survival of whole ICO community.

Minor regulations are fine to protect from scams, but lets be honest if the US Government has its way we'll just have another SEC controlled asset market, where you have to be a verified investor with 250k+ in capital to be able to buy .01 bitcoin. Theirs a fine line in government between common sense regulations and rules, and seriously craptastic ways of blocking common people from participating which seems to often be the case.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

All the best
Aytunc
Developeo CEO

No, what i say is regulations/safety are needed. I think you got it wrong.

And as the reguations are very shallow right now, minting must be the way instead of burning. (because burning = assumptions)

What i meant there was decentralization > centralization, but we need "thought-througly" kind of regulations. Currently there are "many", but weak and complex. And everyone is turning around of it. Bec. they are very very shallow. It can be less or more but needs to be detailed and very particular, so both investors and ico's will be more safe.

I totally agree with you. We need regulations in order that new money can come into the market. The authorities should not try to cripple the cryptoscene but acknowledge it as a technical innovation that can help to solve a lot of problems.
-DEVX-
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:36:04 PM

I %100 agree with you Sozialtourist.

We need regulations in order that new money can come into the market. The authorities should not try to cripple the cryptoscene but acknowledge it as a technical innovation that can help to solve a lot of problems.

This needs to be pinned.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:45:11 PM

A friend spoke highly about your project so i was keen on knowing more about you guys, i just checked out your website really well designed i like the concept of the globe, hopefully before the end of day i'll read up about your project so far everything looks Gucci. Grin

Very well said mate, properly laid out website, I happen to stumble on some information about their public sale,  learnt its now life https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico  

What is the deal with kickico anyway? Isn't this suppose to be developeo I am a bit confused on this one. I understand the concept of developeo and all but how is it a pre-sale on kickico?

This is a special collaboration between Developeo and Kickico to empower the real owners of Blockchain; a chance to participate on a private sale-special presale, which is the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains. During the PREICO and ICO phase the prices will be significantly higher. (i.e 4x-5x-6x-7x-8x) Starting on 19 MARCH.

It will give the opportunity to buy before anyone else, even vc's. It is very limited but at least we are first in this, nobody did this before for their community.

It's an amazing deal that DEVX have made available to investors, I hadn't heard of KickICO before but it looks like they will really help bring investments into Devlopeo and increased exposure/marketing.

Check out their successful campaigns list, KickICO has helped some great projects, hopefully Developeo can follow in previous projects footsteps: https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/finished

-DEVX-
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:58:48 PM

I want to share some key points, it will be more easy for everyone to get a better grasp.

The presale starting at 19th of March between Developeo and Kickico is to empower the real owners of Blockchain; a chance to participate on a special presale, which is the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains. Even before the Private Sale, PreICO and ICO.

Developeo DEVX University, DEVX Bootcamps and DEVX Certification programs will ensure that the best next-gen intensive education in the most up-to-date curriculum will reach to its students.

Developeo University will be a pioneer in the studies of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Full Stack Programming, Deep Learning, VR/AR, Neural Networks, Data Science, Data Art, New-Age Architecture, Robotics, Smartwear and other related technologies to become available. These areas have been growing exponentially and will continue to do so, as their applications in real-life expand.

Some of the top Universities In the world, is currently showing a lot of interest to work within the scope of the Developeo University.
Bootcamps, University, Certification Programs, Marketplace, Advisory Services will be paid with either fiat or Developeo token. If paid with DEVX tokens, a 20% discount will be introduced automatically.

While the cost of a standard bootcamp is averaging $11,500 to $15,000  per student in the world currently, a whole bootcamp is projected to bring at least $1.3M in revenue to Developeo of which 20% will be distributed to the reward pool/instructors in DEVX tokens.

Also DEVX planning to create a their own blockchain next year (we are currently running on erc20), because we believe if we are going to utilize "smart contracts" as legal contracts of the future, it needs to be easy and managable by  everyone, students, parents, anyone.

DEVX plans to create a new smart contract system for admissions system and also will share this with the community so that it is accessible by everyone.
Also DEVX blockchain will be integrated with Future Banking systems. PSD2 Banking and API Banking will be the future of banking systems starting from 2018 and we plan to create One-Click-Student-Loans for our platforms; so students can get their Student Loans (either in Fiat or DEVX Tokens) with just one click and apply to our admissions in seconds, all handled within DEVX platform.

Developeo also rewards every user of its platform, with Developeo tokens, for any open source contribution to any valid project in github. (Currently 27,000,000 Github Users)

Reward pool starts with 60,000,000 tokens and increases every day with Developeo’s own revenue models; sharing each of the revenue’s 20% with the reward pool. Also, when the tokens’ value increases, the reward increases in alignment.

Developeo was the sponsor of LONDON BLOCKCHAIN WEEK, DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT & DUBAI UNLOCK.

Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

Will DEVELOPEO lunch mobile applications on both operating systems, Android and iOS?? For easy access.
-DEVX-
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

Yes, also Smart TV's too.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:51:30 PM

Yes, also Smart TV's too.

Wow interesting, I haven't seen many platforms launch an application for smart TV's, but this is a good idea and appropriate for the Developeo project.

Developeo will be running programmes/courses for studies in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Full Stack Programming and other related technologies, a large proportion of the courses learning materials will be visual so it will be great to view it on smart TV's and makes it fully accessible for students and makes sure they're getting their money's worth.

-DEVX-
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

DEVX will be in every platform possible.

In the very near future, walls will be smart, tables will be smart. Mirrors are already started to be smart(there are many great diy projects too), so every platform is important for us, for reaching to our students.

All the best
Aytunc
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

Guys i was taking a glance of Developeo website and notice a feature they plan to implement; DEVX Platform plans to include admissions and online education in their platform, and the token will be used for all admissions given the token some value.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

In the very near future, walls will be smart, tables will be smart. Mirrors are already started to be smart(there are many great diy projects too), so every platform is important for us, for reaching to our students.

All the best
Aytunc

Wow. I like hard workers that really care about the project they are going to do. I totally added this one on my watch list. Looking forward to the pre-Ico.

-DEVX-
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:32:33 AM

Thank you rathaha10. Don't hesitate to ask any question regarding the Developeo Smiley
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:38:55 AM

A friend spoke highly about your project so i was keen on knowing more about you guys, i just checked out your website really well designed i like the concept of the globe, hopefully before the end of day i'll read up about your project so far everything looks Gucci. Grin

Very well said mate, properly laid out website, I happen to stumble on some information about their public sale,  learnt its now life https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico  

What is the deal with kickico anyway? Isn't this suppose to be developeo I am a bit confused on this one. I understand the concept of developeo and all but how is it a pre-sale on kickico?

This is a special collaboration between Developeo and Kickico to empower the real owners of Blockchain; a chance to participate on a private sale-special presale, which is the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains. During the PREICO and ICO phase the prices will be significantly higher. (i.e 4x-5x-6x-7x-8x) Starting on 19 MARCH.

It will give the opportunity to buy before anyone else, even vc's. It is very limited but at least we are first in this, nobody did this before for their community.

If I understood correctly, at pre-sale token will be much cheaper than public sale? So DEVELOPEO team will increase the price phase wise?

Pre sales are always much better pricing than the public ICO sales, they tend to have bonuses and better prices that outshine the eventual ICO pricing, this basically rewards early investors for getting in when the project is still fresh and hasn't been as exposed. This is why getting in during presales is so big a deal, most people miss them as they are very short periods normally, and normally are much less advertised than the actual ICOs. But like is the case here we see really competitive pricing for the project entrants at this point.

Oh great! Means if I invest now before pre-sales then by the time I pre-sales start my investment will be already 2x or may be 4x.. I like this approach. Instead of bonus tokens this is much better.
-DEVX-
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:47:52 AM

Yep, this is the point. This is why we're doing this presale for community. Nobody done this before for their community, unfortunately... Gains around 4x-5x-6x-7x-8x.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:41:31 AM

I want to share some key points, it will be more easy for everyone to get a better grasp.

The presale starting at 19th of March between Developeo and Kickico is to empower the real owners of Blockchain; a chance to participate on a special presale, which is the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains. Even before the Private Sale, PreICO and ICO.

Developeo DEVX University, DEVX Bootcamps and DEVX Certification programs will ensure that the best next-gen intensive education in the most up-to-date curriculum will reach to its students.

Developeo University will be a pioneer in the studies of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Full Stack Programming, Deep Learning, VR/AR, Neural Networks, Data Science, Data Art, New-Age Architecture, Robotics, Smartwear and other related technologies to become available. These areas have been growing exponentially and will continue to do so, as their applications in real-life expand.

Some of the top Universities In the world, is currently showing a lot of interest to work within the scope of the Developeo University.
Bootcamps, University, Certification Programs, Marketplace, Advisory Services will be paid with either fiat or Developeo token. If paid with DEVX tokens, a 20% discount will be introduced automatically.

While the cost of a standard bootcamp is averaging $11,500 to $15,000  per student in the world currently, a whole bootcamp is projected to bring at least $1.3M in revenue to Developeo of which 20% will be distributed to the reward pool/instructors in DEVX tokens.

Also DEVX planning to create a their own blockchain next year (we are currently running on erc20), because we believe if we are going to utilize "smart contracts" as legal contracts of the future, it needs to be easy and managable by  everyone, students, parents, anyone.

DEVX plans to create a new smart contract system for admissions system and also will share this with the community so that it is accessible by everyone.
Also DEVX blockchain will be integrated with Future Banking systems. PSD2 Banking and API Banking will be the future of banking systems starting from 2018 and we plan to create One-Click-Student-Loans for our platforms; so students can get their Student Loans (either in Fiat or DEVX Tokens) with just one click and apply to our admissions in seconds, all handled within DEVX platform.

Developeo also rewards every user of its platform, with Developeo tokens, for any open source contribution to any valid project in github. (Currently 27,000,000 Github Users)

Reward pool starts with 60,000,000 tokens and increases every day with Developeo’s own revenue models; sharing each of the revenue’s 20% with the reward pool. Also, when the tokens’ value increases, the reward increases in alignment.

Developeo was the sponsor of LONDON BLOCKCHAIN WEEK, DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT & DUBAI UNLOCK.

Woah this are alot of visionary development that will change the scope of the world. Lots of ideas are they going to be developed simultaneously  or one at a time?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:19:37 AM

If you are waiting for the pre-ico or ICO, then I want to tell you again that the DEVX token is currently being offered much cheaper at Kickico. Depending on the bonus level, the token in the ICO will be 4x - 8x more expensive
https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico
So the DEVX token will be 4 to 8 times more expensive after the ico ends, or at the beginning of the ico?  And how long do you think we have to wait for the ico?

as i have seen on the homepage, the pre-ico starts in Q2 2018.
I really think the idea with Kickico is not bad, it's like a pre-pre-ico with even more bonuses. We should really buy some tokens there, otherwise we'll be annoyed later

Usually these early pre-sales run in private with no chance for us normal investors to get in and profit from the bonuses there. It's a welcome change that Developeo partnered up with KickICO to give the chance in participating early.

early sale instead of approaching private investors? interesting approach. I know that in most cases early investors usually either get the biggest bonus or some special treat but they are also prone to the biggest risk. I am curious now how is this going to turn out.

-DEVX-
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:58:16 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 07:18:06 AM by -DEVX-

There is zeroish risk when youre not vc in a presale even before preico.

VC's case is VC's are at arisk/reward because they are getting 1M worth tokens and waiting 1 year because of a lockup.

In community's case, it is just 4x to 10x gains(also plus bonuses) depending on the preico-ico price.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

All the best
Aytunc
Developeo CEO

From the marketing side of things, you are to look out for what will boost investors confidence and consumer interest, regulations and burning fulfill this needs and should be reconsidered and look into properly, this project affects a vast majority of people in the blockchain ecosystem since we are dealing with developers themselves

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

All the best
Aytunc

then I can understand it so that I as a student in the morning, when brushing teeth, learning materials in the mirror can be displayed?
who does not dream of studying quantum physics while shaving :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: