Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7676 times)
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

The mission of Developeo is to preserve and promote open-source software development, the platform looks to enable talented engineers to earn certifications which are needed for some high-profile tech jobs.

I like this concept in this way. But there is also more to it. What about employing Robots replacing humans? How people and project see it as advanges when I seeing this as negative.

I am also trying to understand how Developeo going to handle the talented people's job problem. How certifications going to tackle with robots/automation

I think they will also be collaborating with universities just like what coursera is doing. From what I understood robots would not be replacing humans activities rather automate the process.

I dont think Automation will take all jobs away. It will only create new jobs with new talent requirement. I remember when computer was introduced to banking and other places people though it will kill job, but it helped only to create lot of jobs only we had to develop new skills. Same think will happen for automation and I think DEVELOPEO is focusing on helping people to learn the new skill set which needed for Automation.
I don't agree with you because Automation does take jobs away as we seen in the last century's. But there also have been created new jobs to compensate for this.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:14:08 AM

So today is the past day to earn 2x, 4x, even x8 return? As from tomorrow pre-sales starts and Token will be costlier that today?

Yes, today is the last day of the kickico developeo-pre-ico
but I do not know if the "normal" ico will start tomorrow.
In any case, interested parties should still use the Kickico advantage today, such a good bonus will never come again

As far as I know, the  Developeo KICKICO Pre Sale will start in 21 hours and not end then. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure it's different and Kickico ends in 20 hours from now.
But if you are right, then it would explain why there are still 0 ETH as revenue. I can not imagine that they have not found any investors
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

So today is the past day to earn 2x, 4x, even x8 return? As from tomorrow pre-sales starts and Token will be costlier that today?

In any case, interested parties should still use the Kickico advantage today, such a good bonus will never come again

As far as I know, the  Developeo KICKICO Pre Sale will start in 21 hours and not end then. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But if you are right, then it would explain why there are still 0 ETH as revenue. I can not imagine that they have not found any investors

No no, the KickICO-sale starts on March 19th, so roughly in 20 hours. It hasn't started yet, that's why there are no contributions yet.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

The mission of Developeo is to preserve and promote open-source software development, the platform looks to enable talented engineers to earn certifications which are needed for some high-profile tech jobs.

They will be connecting to Github's API to track contributions and accordingly reward code contributors. The later would be carried out using a voting systems in Developeo; can't wait to see this happening.

Good to see that the github api, it's amazing how much that API gets used, from dockerhub to individual projects, github itself is just massive. It's interesting to finally have a project that is setup to reward developers like this, the voting system will be interesting to see implemented i wonder if it will integrate at all with the standard github systems, i hope they also do something like weighting votes on projects that are actively developed over ones that release something and then abandon the project.

The democracy that is to be used here is really attractive such that even at the failure of a project development or what you call abandonment the next man can use same concept or continue from where the other guy stop so there ain't really an abandonment of any sort just someone stopping somewhere and another man continues, it's open source we're talking here lol

The rewarding part sure makes things hyper. The reward is well optimized for further development. Whatever tokens you get from your contributions you can use on your platform to get accredited or enroll in courses or even the marketplace.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

Less than 24 hours left before kick ico opens for presale purchases, already got my kick ico account setup and ready I have a good feeling about this one it’s targeting a market segment that really hasn’t been tapped hopefully this leads to strong demand. I feel weird getting in during presale i normally always miss these hehe
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

I like this concept in this way. But there is also more to it. What about employing Robots replacing humans? How people and project see it as advanges when I seeing this as negative.

I am also trying to understand how Developeo going to handle the talented people's job problem. How certifications going to tackle with robots/automation

I think they will also be collaborating with universities just like what coursera is doing. From what I understood robots would not be replacing humans activities rather automate the process.
If they will not replace human activities what will they do then because why would you make something that won't get tired or hungry and make it do nothing.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

Hello Dev team, I just visited your Twitter profile and noticed you have over 23k Twitter followers but I must say I wasn't really impressed seeing your last updates being 2days ago. Try and update as often as possible to keep the project alive in the mind of the community members. Especially during weekends cause this is when many have enough time to stay online. Thanks and cheers
I agree because this way a lot of people will keep following and new investors will see that it is a active project.
If you keep updating all the time it will for sure benefit the ICO.

I totally agree with you, I also went through their Twitter profile it wasn't impressing, I think social media is key! Compelling and relevant content will grab the attention of potential investors and increase project visibility.

They are slowly starting and setting up things. For sure they will look into Twitter, facebook and linkedin very soon. I also agree they are still too far behind in these channels. DEVX is a nice project. Social media should be at its best if team needs success.

Exactly. Projects in the blockchain platform as well as other platforms needs a lot social media awareness in order for them to be always fresh in the minds of their potential investors
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

If they will not replace human activities what will they do then because why would you make something that won't get tired or hungry and make it do nothing.
As I understand in white paper page number 3, “Robots” Could Steal 40% of U.S. Jobs by 2030. for me this statement creating more confusion. Inshort till 2030 approx 40% U. S. people will be jobless? And next Statement is point number 4 on same page.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:29:07 PM

I just need to make a little inquiry please. Does anybody know how receive ur referal link? I would be glad
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

I just need to make a little inquiry please. Does anybody know how receive ur referal link? I would be glad

I think up to now there is no reflink. I registered on the website, joined the airdrop and didn't get any reflink. Maybe when the Pre ICO begin you can generate one
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

I think up to now there is no reflink. I registered on the website, joined the airdrop and didn't get any reflink. Maybe when the Pre ICO begin you can generate one

Same I don’t think theirs a need for one unless I missed something but I don’t see anywhere to get a reflink but don’t think they have a referral program unless I somehow missed it
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

I think the sale really starts tomorrow. Its not today as far as I know. Its hard to imagine 0 ETH for couple of hours of ICO open especially for the project like Developeo.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

I think the sale really starts tomorrow. Its not today as far as I know. Its hard to imagine 0 ETH for couple of hours of ICO open especially for the project like Developeo.

Sure it will start tomorrow. The counter on the KickICO site doesn't count down to the end of the sale but to the beginning.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

Presently the count down says 15 hours to go so i think it is starting tomorrow. This project is really good not to  get any sales now.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

Less than 24 hours left before kick ico opens for presale purchases, already got my kick ico account setup and ready I have a good feeling about this one it’s targeting a market segment that really hasn’t been tapped hopefully this leads to strong demand. I feel weird getting in during presale i normally always miss these hehe

There are some projects for keeps the ones like Developeo that has a real use case and very beneficial to all in their system from the budding developer to the investors to the general public too as only quality project will win votes... Nice concept

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

There are some projects for keeps the ones like Developeo that has a real use case and very beneficial to all in their system from the budding developer to the investors to the general public too as only quality project will win votes... Nice concept

The approach of this project addresses exactly what is required for the blockchain to be emcraced by the general community, the applications of it seem to be perceived as somewhat redundant, developers can prove the opposite

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

How much are you going to invest ? I am also thinking, but i don't know the full details about the token. Where can we see that ? Like the token price, and total supply.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

Nice me too, I will need to sign up for a KickICO account too, I'm pretty pumped about Developeo. They are unique, they have a great revenue streams, great marketing, it has huge potential.

Also the fact they are rewarding github contributors, will see the development of the project and bug fixes be very popular with developers.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

I dont think Automation will take all jobs away. It will only create new jobs with new talent requirement. I remember when computer was introduced to banking and other places people though it will kill job, but it helped only to create lot of jobs only we had to develop new skills. Same think will happen for automation and I think DEVELOPEO is focusing on helping people to learn the new skill set which needed for Automation.
I don't agree with you because Automation does take jobs away as we seen in the last century's. But there also have been created new jobs to compensate for this.

It cuts down the recruitment process a lot but may not necessarily mean elimination as some brands may urge there staffs to go on training because whether we like it or not, automation of anything still requires human monitoring, that's were this project comes in
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:39:45 PM

Nice me too, I will need to sign up for a KickICO account too, I'm pretty pumped about Developeo. They are unique, they have a great revenue streams, great marketing, it has huge potential.

Also the fact they are rewarding github contributors, will see the development of the project and bug fixes be very popular with developers.

Developeo stuck out to me due to there unique methods and wanting to help the developers which if they're the ones who are doing the work, I'm sure this project will go down well.

Developeo
The future of software development and humanity is on the blockchain.

It is important to understand the macro trends such as the 4th Industrial Revolution. It’s not only blockchain that’s changing the world we live in. The bigger technological movement is driven by frontier technology such as Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks & Machine Learning, Data Science, Internet of Things, Automation Systems and, of course, blockchain. And as their adoption is yet to peak, the demand for talented engineers increases exponentially, creating a serious market gap.

WHAT ARE THE BIG ISSUES IN THE MARKET?
1: The demand for talented engineers is ever-growing, proportional to adoption of technology driving the fourth-industrial revolution 2 Tech education is insufficient in emerging domains such as Machine Learning, Blockchain, Data Science and others 2 Next-gen jobs require a blend of industrial, digital expertise. Open-source Projects are growing in big numbers. Open-source has become the dominant software development method.

2: Talented engineers are quickly snapped up by “big tech” while opensource contributors are left unrewarded

Some useful information and a good point made above how they are rewarding github contributors, this is a good method to grow and expand and will see full benefit once the project is implemented and see full flow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: