Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

I like this project!

I see [ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) project is very attractive, so has the potential in the future.

At present I am introducing people to know about [ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX)

I don't see bounty program receive DEVX token free

As earlier dropped by someone in the group I think you should head over to the bounty thread for more bounty related questions here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3154510.0

Do we already know the status of how much tokens have been sold out from yesterday? I have seen some indirect message from team about it. But it was posted quite some time ago now. Hope to see some good news on that part soon.

You can watch the progress online at http://www.kickico.com

We currently have 18 Backers and 40.62 ETH has accumulated towards the target.

This is a nice information. But I thought it would have been atleast 400 ETH by now especially when the ETH has crashed so much in the past. Lets see what will happen in the coming days. Good luck team.
Because it had crashed it was low i am pretty sure if they waited a day or two they would have made more but still ethereum is going up now that means they also got more USD now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

I like this project!

I see [ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) project is very attractive, so has the potential in the future.

As earlier dropped by someone in the group I think you should head over to the bounty thread for more bounty related questions here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3154510.0

Do we already know the status of how much tokens have been sold out from yesterday? I have seen some indirect message from team about it. But it was posted quite some time ago now. Hope to see some good news on that part soon.

This is a nice information. But I thought it would have been atleast 400 ETH by now especially when the ETH has crashed so much in the past. Lets see what will happen in the coming days. Good luck team.
Because it had crashed it was low i am pretty sure if they waited a day or two they would have made more but still ethereum is going up now that means they also got more USD now.

Yeah I was going to say, with the market crash it offers a good chance to get some cheap tokens, I managed to buy some 2 days ago when it was at its lowest, already showed some good signs of recovery.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

The purpose of Develepeo Bootcamp is to raise highly knowledgeable software developers or potential software developers who are well informed on current practices and on latest technologies. Bootcamp sector has grown and developed due to the current University systems which are unable to raise such high quality and specialized people.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

As of typing this 14 have already participated and 5 eth had been raised with 39 days remaining.. At this pace i think the sale is going pretty well.

I would have thought it would be faster in the beginning. Maybe they should better highlight the special price advantage / bonus. At first glance, it does not stand out

Perhaps that explains why the whales haven't jumped in, or they might already have when there was more discount, though 39 days is quite a lot
Dear All
The whales have not been invited, yet Wink We wanted you guys/gals to take the first step as we knew from day 1, the support of the community is what matters to us. The "Big Guys" have not yet been notified as of this writing but in the following days, newsletters from well-known ICO lists will be sent, raising more attention to the project.
We wanted you to take advantage of the offer first.
Many thanks for all your support...

Yeah the ICO-Listing process is one of the best ways to attract investors attention, hopefully we will see more investors buy into the project after the DEVX newsletters have been distributed.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

I like this project!

True I just checked and I know the target is achievable too... Developeo project offering is new in the block and has that spark of first initiator who won't jump into the ship Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

The purpose of Develepeo Bootcamp is to raise highly knowledgeable software developers or potential software developers who are well informed on current practices and on latest technologies. Bootcamp sector has grown and developed due to the current University systems which are unable to raise such high quality and specialized people.
I think young talented developers will really benefit a lot from this bootcamps, They will definitely gain more insight about the tech industry.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

I got a question regarding the KickICO sale. Does anyone know if it is over if the soft-cap of 500 ETH is reached? 500 ETH seems a bit low for a soft-cap compared to other projects.

I don't think it will be over assuming they have a hard cap but if not then it will be over..

i think 500 eth was chosen because this is just sale for the KickICO community and remember there are still other token  sales that will be running till August.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

Its very interesting piece of information especially about this bootcamp. Bootcamp is one of the tools that will make the process easier and also make things done in efficient manner. I like this approach.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:14:27 PM

I think young talented developers will really benefit a lot from this bootcamps, They will definitely gain more insight about the tech industry.

Not only the talented developers will benefit of the Developeo bootcamps. I think we can all profit from the new generation of learning, programming and coding.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

i didnt find a posibility, where i could buy the token (?)..

You need to sign up to KickICO they're a website that help raise funding for ICO's, Developeo are using it for their Pre-Sale.

The pre-sale started today, back them here: https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

I still don't fully get the incorporation of kickioc into the sales of this project's token. Why didn't DEVELOPEO just host their sales on their own website?? I mean what makes hosting on kickioc different or better than hosting on your own website?
They are a well-known ICO kickstarter website and we are using their services and support. They are trustworthy and we help each other along the way. Their site is very easy to use actually.

When you visit their site, you will see that on our 2nd day of our 40 day voyage, we have 18 people backing us and 37.87 ETH has already accumulated.

Oh. I see. So it's like having the possibility of getting your project to be  noticed by good investors as long as they visit the kickico website. It's that right?? That's cool. I get it now. It's obvious they have a good database of investors.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:44:46 PM

Not only the talented developers will benefit of the Developeo bootcamps. I think we can all profit from the new generation of learning, programming and coding.

I think in 20 years knowing how to code will be as basic as understanding English, now we frown upon those who cant speak English

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:33:05 PM

You can learn a lot from bootcamps so i think this is a great chance for young talented developers to learn some new things. I hope that this will be a nice event and more people will recognize this ICO.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

You can learn a lot from bootcamps so i think this is a great chance for young talented developers to learn some new things. I hope that this will be a nice event and more people will recognize this ICO.

Yes i'm not a young developer but i can tell you right now the idea of crypto based funding for my aspirations to get certified is a really big exciting movement. I mean I personally love crypto and development so this entire project is like a .. pardon me.... wet dream of sorts. Smiley As it's really right in my wheel house not just for investing but also utilization, i really can't wait to see as their platform unrolls especially as they get some certification board partners to sign onto the opensource certification plans.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

I think in 20 years knowing how to code will be as basic as understanding English, now we frown upon those who cant speak English
I agree with this everything is going to get computerized in the future and now already the demand of coders is very high i think in the future everyone would understand coding easily.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:51:27 PM

One of the best projects this month. Good luck!
Certainly mate, I agree with you a hundred percent. Many projects have and will still come out this year but one thing that sets this one apart is the fact that they are out to solve all the problems related to commercial software development.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

I got a question regarding the KickICO sale. Does anyone know if it is over if the soft-cap of 500 ETH is reached? 500 ETH seems a bit low for a soft-cap compared to other projects.

I don't think it will be over assuming they have a hard cap but if not then it will be over..

i think 500 eth was chosen because this is just sale for the KickICO community and remember there are still other token  sales that will be running till August.

I know that there will be a main-ICO in August. What I meant with my question is: Will the KickICO be over once it reaches the 500 ETH?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:05:33 PM

One of the best projects this month. Good luck!
Certainly mate, I agree with you a hundred percent. Many projects have and will still come out this year but one thing that sets this one apart is the fact that they are out to solve all the problems related to commercial software development.

This project is not only for software development, this project will help to broaden peoples mind, regardless of origin or financial status.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

Yes i'm not a young developer but i can tell you right now the idea of crypto based funding for my aspirations to get certified is a really big exciting movement. I mean I personally love crypto and development so this entire project is like a .. pardon me.... wet dream of sorts. Smiley As it's really right in my wheel house not just for investing but also utilization, i really can't wait to see as their platform unrolls especially as they get some certification board partners to sign onto the opensource certification plans.

I am not a developer myself. But I know how efficient these bootcamps are for my job. I have my own experience in this.

Opensource certification program is a good initiative. Way to go..
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

You need to sign up to KickICO they're a website that help raise funding for ICO's, Developeo are using it for their Pre-Sale.

The pre-sale started today, back them here: https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

I still don't fully get the incorporation of kickioc into the sales of this project's token. Why didn't DEVELOPEO just host their sales on their own website?? I mean what makes hosting on kickioc different or better than hosting on your own website?
They are a well-known ICO kickstarter website and we are using their services and support. They are trustworthy and we help each other along the way. Their site is very easy to use actually.

When you visit their site, you will see that on our 2nd day of our 40 day voyage, we have 18 people backing us and 37.87 ETH has already accumulated.

Oh. I see. So it's like having the possibility of getting your project to be  noticed by good investors as long as they visit the kickico website. It's that right?? That's cool. I get it now. It's obvious they have a good database of investors.

What is this whole Kick ICO campaign in aid of? Is it to raise awareness or raise funds? Also why is it running for 40 days? Isn't that quite a long pre-sale period compared to other projects?

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

What is this whole Kick ICO campaign in aid of? Is it to raise awareness or raise funds? Also why is it running for 40 days? Isn't that quite a long pre-sale period compared to other projects?

A presale is a presale for the the initial investors normally has higher minimums and larger bonuses they vary in length and normally are not as advertised as a full blown ico. Normally presale a like this are to raise revenue to kickstart the project when the full ico launches with mainstream advertising paid for from the kickico earnings and generally to help buildout the proof of concept
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: