Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:36:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:24:53 AM

Does anyone know what would happen if the project doesn't reach it's softcap? Would an investor from the KickICO sale get his money back?
Dear All
If softcap is not reached, your ETH is automatically returned to you; so no worries there Wink

That's definitely how it usual is. Cause inability to reach softcap means insufficient fund which in turns causes inability to continue working on the project. But we shouldn't really be bothered about that cause we will surely hit the softcap mark and beyond

I advise the team to search for investors as a backup plan to the pre-sale. I really think the incentive to contribute to github is a great step forward in the open source community, I hope to this implemented.
Dear All
Talks are in progress with potential investors as well, as you have suggested. I would like to thank you all for trying to support our project.
Best

woow seriously sir, this is really great news, i will watching and keep support developeo coz i have a faith with this great project, waiting for another good news to hear, tq.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:25:45 AM

Deadley in a team - half of the way towards success is behind! =) I am so damn tired about revolutions, but this one seems good

Lol, why tired of revolution?, well, is a good thing you love this project and its revolution is a positive one, the fact is, nothing will always be same with time, as there are bound to be changes, is no longer speculation that technology is evolving every single day and yes, sometimes i get scared of what the future holds in that aspect, that's why i'm here, this is actually an opportunity for us to step up
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

Does anyone know what would happen if the project doesn't reach it's softcap? Would an investor from the KickICO sale get his money back?
Dear All
If softcap is not reached, your ETH is automatically returned to you; so no worries there Wink

That's definitely how it usual is. Cause inability to reach softcap means insufficient fund which in turns causes inability to continue working on the project. But we shouldn't really be bothered about that cause we will surely hit the softcap mark and beyond

I advise the team to search for investors as a backup plan to the pre-sale. I really think the incentive to contribute to github is a great step forward in the open source community, I hope to this implemented.
Dear All
Talks are in progress with potential investors as well, as you have suggested. I would like to thank you all for trying to support our project.
Best

That's good news this morning already. You will for sure end up in finding a right person to invest in your project. These block chain based conferences are the best place to fish for such investors.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

Why is it benefitial to contribute to your project and hold your DEVELOPEO tokens?
FundCoins

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

Hello, sir! what will happen if you do not reach the soft cap Cry
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

If the soft cap is not reached, you will get all your ETH returned. So no need to worry
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

Hi FundCoins, this question already asked by other people and there is discussion going on. You will find your answer at same page, you just need to scroll up a bit.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

Dear All

Its nice, Means if softcap not reached they will refunding investors money. This kind of things are maintains relations between investors and company.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

Dear All

Dear All
Best

woow seriously sir, this is really great news, i will watching and keep support developeo coz i have a faith with this great project, waiting for another good news to hear, tq.

Great to see the team listening. I am impressed; I hope to see this project in action. I really think it would help the community (open source) that is. Hope you all the best guys.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

I would like to remind the BCT community that Developeo is offering a pre-sale with special price advantages through Kickico. But not only the prices are a selling point, Developeo wants to prepare us for the future, as more and more jobs are taken over by robots. The educational offensive of Developeo alone is worth investing
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

Dear All

Hmmmm... That's a brilliant one shows a lot of confidence in what they are set to deliver but I doubt the softcap will not be reached, the project is quite attractive and productive and has a future application too so my bet is on this
I agree they have a lot of confident in their project and we as investors and supporters should too have a lot of confidence how long do you guys think that it will take them to reach their softcap?

TO say the truth it will take sometime owing to eth slow recovery from dip but we would eventually see a spike in sales when fomo sets in and people begin to see the extent Developeo project is going to impact on the human life and the blockchain in general

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

Dear All

Dear All
Best

This is good news from the team which makes my Friday better. I am sure you will find a potential investors soon. In this way, ICO can be pushed to success. As somebody mentioned, blockchain conferences could be helpful to find them.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

I would like to remind the BCT community that Developeo is offering a pre-sale with special price advantages through Kickico. But not only the prices are a selling point, Developeo wants to prepare us for the future, as more and more jobs are taken over by robots. The educational offensive of Developeo alone is worth investing

Developeo are taking it upon their self to prepare us for the future by educating people in technology areas that will hardly be taken over by robots.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

Hello friend, this question has been answered just a page back. Please let us try to read previous pages at least a few ones before asking questions. Cheers and thanks for your interest in the project
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

Hello friend, this question has been answered just a page back. Please let us try to read previous pages at least a few ones before asking questions. Cheers and thanks for your interest in the project

Yes this question has been answered rather recently, I understand it is not practical to go over all the pages to see whether your question has been answered, but this one was I think a few pages back where the ETH will be refunded automatically is explained

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

Deadley in a team - half of the way towards success is behind! =) I am so damn tired about revolutions, but this one seems good

Lol, why tired of revolution?, well, is a good thing you love this project and its revolution is a positive one, the fact is, nothing will always be same with time, as there are bound to be changes, is no longer speculation that technology is evolving every single day and yes, sometimes i get scared of what the future holds in that aspect, that's why i'm here, this is actually an opportunity for us to step up

Initially revolutions was taking decades but now a days its happening very fast and its very difficult to to stay updated. DEVELOPEO university will help people to be updated with current and future technology.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

I was scrolling through Developeo website and i noticed a vacancy, Developeo plans to hire a  Blockchain Enthusiast who is passionate, crazy and driven people to help them.
Wow this is great. Did they also say how one can apply? I am definitely an enthusiast and since I am investing in this project, I see no reason why I shouldn't give it a try
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

I was scrolling through Developeo website and i noticed a vacancy, Developeo plans to hire a  Blockchain Enthusiast who is passionate, crazy and driven people to help them.
Wow this is great. Did they also say how one can apply? I am definitely an enthusiast and since I am investing in this project, I see no reason why I shouldn't give it a try
This is a huge advancement by Developeo. I think by doing this they profit a lot and i hope they find someone who is really passionate.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

Yeah I hope so too, and by that 'someone,' I am sure you were actually talking about me Grin. Any Idea how to try out my hands with this?
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

i have been following Developeo project for a little time now i have observed that they are really keen on putting their investors interest first before theirs kudos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: