Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

For admissions, potential students will need the DEVX Token for admissions. Hence, Developeo getting back the DEVX Token in return for the studying oppurtunity. This alone will make Developeo token some sort of value.

This particular application is having huge potential. Think about how many students are entering colleges and or for higher studies. The implementation takes huge effort but once its done, Developeo will become huge.

Will there be any fixed fee for admission? I mean I expect DEVX tokens value to fluctuate daily due to trading at exchange. So if admission Fee will be in DEVX tokens then how fee will be calculated?

I think the fee will be locked in DEVX but can not say for sure, but this would make sense and is also useful to define support lines of the token's value when listed on exchanges

If locked in DEVx means that all fee are only done using DEVX then I think that is exactly what it is. I don't think allowing other means (other than DEVX) would be suitable; especially that contributors in github are rewarded in DEVX.

Fees payment only done in devx?.. I want to ask a question doesn't this approach have a disadvantage like how will the devx token be in circulation if all token are paid for admission fees?

I don't think so, is all about creating value for the token and not necessarily devaluing it, when you have something attached to a means of exchange, it becomes valuable and with that comes scarcity and i also believe they have a financial expert to also guide them on that avenue

Well said Ace, fees paid in DEVX token will naturally give devx coin value of it's own and i expect a healthy growth since devx coin will be used for daily transactions. 
That's correct. Means students can invest in DEVX through ICO and after that pay as fee for learning. By using devx for daily transaction can increase demand/value of coin.

Yes and like i said about adding value to the token, remember the project also offers discount for investors who would love to participate in any of the programs available on their platform, so is also a means of encouraging the community to also hold , these are just ways values can be obtained
By investing in ICO people will be eligible for bonus/discount also on holding they are eligible for benefits/interest. If they can purchase from trading platform then they will not get any benefits of tokens.
I agree it is way better to buy is from the ico as you get big bonuses and after that you need to pay a lot for the same amount without bonuses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

For admissions, potential students will need the DEVX Token for admissions. Hence, Developeo getting back the DEVX Token in return for the studying oppurtunity. This alone will make Developeo token some sort of value.

This particular application is having huge potential. Think about how many students are entering colleges and or for higher studies. The implementation takes huge effort but once its done, Developeo will become huge.

Will there be any fixed fee for admission? I mean I expect DEVX tokens value to fluctuate daily due to trading at exchange. So if admission Fee will be in DEVX tokens then how fee will be calculated?

I think the fee will be locked in DEVX but can not say for sure, but this would make sense and is also useful to define support lines of the token's value when listed on exchanges

If locked in DEVx means that all fee are only done using DEVX then I think that is exactly what it is. I don't think allowing other means (other than DEVX) would be suitable; especially that contributors in github are rewarded in DEVX.

Fees payment only done in devx?.. I want to ask a question doesn't this approach have a disadvantage like how will the devx token be in circulation if all token are paid for admission fees?

I don't think so, is all about creating value for the token and not necessarily devaluing it, when you have something attached to a means of exchange, it becomes valuable and with that comes scarcity and i also believe they have a financial expert to also guide them on that avenue

Well said Ace, fees paid in DEVX token will naturally give devx coin value of it's own and i expect a healthy growth since devx coin will be used for daily transactions. 
That's correct. Means students can invest in DEVX through ICO and after that pay as fee for learning. By using devx for daily transaction can increase demand/value of coin.

Yes and like i said about adding value to the token, remember the project also offers discount for investors who would love to participate in any of the programs available on their platform, so is also a means of encouraging the community to also hold , these are just ways values can be obtained
By investing in ICO people will be eligible for bonus/discount also on holding they are eligible for benefits/interest. If they can purchase from trading platform then they will not get any benefits of tokens.
I agree it is way better to buy is from the ico as you get big bonuses and after that you need to pay a lot for the same amount without bonuses.

True. people miss the nice opportunity during the ICO and then they try to buy at exchanges when it is at its peak. Then losing money is the strategy nowadays. They should make smart choices as well. That is very important.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:11:22 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 09:00:18 PM by Abah007

Developeo project has a great potential to become an open source development accelerator for every sphere of business and, according to its creators, can even initiate the growth of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

I haven't seen any updates from the DEVX team on twitter since the 21st. I think they should provide information like this above on there twitter to ensure full publicity is achieved and keep the community growing to make this project a success

I totally agree with you jamzzz123, News like this should be posted on Twitter and Facebook, I can't​ remember when an information​ like this was last posted but the project has great prospect though.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

I do not really like the fact that their social media platforms are not busy. I want to see them make posts daily on Facebook and Twitter. It will play a major part in the success of this project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

Looks like people still have lot of confusion over the admission fee. I think we should wait for official answer from DEVELOPEO team. Only they can solve this confusion Smiley

Indeed. Its a real confusion part. Since DEVX team is active here, we will for sure get some response soon. If this is clear, people will come forward to invest in such a promising project.

i am also waiting for more clarification on this part. Or I will dig into the white paper again this weekend to find out more. This is important element in the project.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

Wow. I never looked at it from all those angles now i understand how it will be circulated thanks to you guys.
From what you guys have said the devx token will rapidly increase in value especially during the admission periods.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

Wow. I never looked at it from all those angles now i understand how it will be circulated thanks to you guys.
From what you guys have said the devx token will rapidly increase in value especially during the admission periods.

Thanks for the fruitful discussion. With this information and the current discount in the KICKICO Presale the Developeo project gets more and more attractive.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:20:28 PM

I do not really like the fact that their social media platforms are not busy. I want to see them make posts daily on Facebook and Twitter. It will play a major part in the success of this project.

Ya i hate when compainies over do it and end up spaming their followers feeds, but i think they need to make sure their consistent especially with twitter, where they can gain a lot from perhaps bi-daily tweets that their followers can help spread by sharing and retweeting it does a lot to help spread the word, and get the developeo platform out and the name out in the community.

Would also be smart to try to get some open source projects involved and integrated early on for good word of mouth spreading.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:39:56 PM

Thats always the expectation. But if we come to reality ups and downs are part of the crypto market. So whenever down move comes, we need to have some capacity to capture nice projects live DEVX.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

I think there should be a kind of balance like especially for those who are going to purchase on exchange so that buying devx token from exchange will be encouraged too that way market circulation and volume is maintained and achieved...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:24:39 PM

i see devx team is very much active in social media  i trust they will do their best behind project ,this is also be doing good marketing i think .

Last time I checked Devx Twitter page they hardly tweet, Developeo social media platform is not that active. The team should put more focus on their social media presence.

The Developeo Team is not very active on the social media platforms, but what I don't understand, what is the advantage of the KICKICO platform? I never saw a promotion, tweet or article for Developeo, except on their own website.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:35:26 PM

i see devx team is very much active in social media  i trust they will do their best behind project ,this is also be doing good marketing i think .

Last time I checked Devx Twitter page they hardly tweet, Developeo social media platform is not that active. The team should put more focus on their social media presence.

The Developeo Team is not very active on the social media platforms, but what I don't understand, what is the advantage of the KICKICO platform? I never saw a promotion, tweet or article for Developeo, except on their own website.

I wondered the same, perhaps it is Kick ICO that did the marketing and design relating to the listing on their page

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

I wondered the same, perhaps it is Kick ICO that did the marketing and design relating to the listing on their page

I asked a similar question and from the the understanding I got from a response I received, the KickICO platform was actually used based on their ability to help new icos start up successfully probably because of their database of investors.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:05:07 PM

Ya i hate when compainies over do it and end up spaming their followers feeds, but i think they need to make sure their consistent especially with twitter, where they can gain a lot from perhaps bi-daily tweets that their followers can help spread by sharing and retweeting it does a lot to help spread the word, and get the developeo platform out and the name out in the community.

Would also be smart to try to get some open source projects involved and integrated early on for good word of mouth spreading.
Exactly how I feel mate. Steady updates from these platforms (mostly twitter) will go a long way in keeping people updated about the project and reaching out to potential investors to come and invest. They shouldn't take it likely
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

I see the positive aspect of it: They are probably so busy with developing the project that they forgot totally about their social media  Grin But seriously. You are right. It's important to have an active social media presence.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:18:53 PM

I see the positive aspect of it: They are probably so busy with developing the project that they forgot totally about their social media  Grin But seriously. You are right. It's important to have an active social media presence.

Yeah thats true but a good social media presence is vital for ICO projects, they should really have a community manager that's dedicated to posting on all social media platforms for the project, loads of people/teams can provide this support.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

Yeah thats true but a good social media presence is vital for ICO projects, they should really have a community manager that's dedicated to posting on all social media platforms for the project, loads of people/teams can provide this support.

Being busy is not an excuse though they really have to put big effort, in this day and age social media can't be an afterthought the fact is its the #1 way to get things done, hell the US is stuck with a .... president, due to social media, so if it can do that you can see why its important to understand how to harness that power for projects like this, in both promotion and communication toward your users.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

On the developeo website it says that they will have done 120 bootcamps in 5 years. This is quite a lot of bootcamps so a lot of programmers can learn from them and is a good advertisement for this project.

For a 120 bootcamp in 5 years. That's to say they will be having an average of 24 camps per annual. And a year is made up of 12 months. Meaning 2 bootcamps per month. Does this really look good?? I mean from the team's point of view, won't it be too stressful for them?

It might be stressful to start off with but with expansion they will surely expand the size of their team, then they will be able to handle the amount of courses they are running, especially as it will be extremely profitable.

OK. That makes sense. But then again, 2 bootcamp in a month, is on a average of one bootcamp in 2 weeks max. How effective can this really be as regards the students learning?

I do not see a problem there. The boot camps will probably take place in different places with different teachers. So it can also be that two bootcamps run in parallel. And if you look at the different subject areas in which they want to organize boot camps, then I feel 2 very little per month
I think that it will be alright if they expand their team and as you said for the bootcamp to take place in different places. This should be the best thing to do for the team and also for the students.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:31:48 PM

Being busy is not an excuse though they really have to put big effort, in this day and age social media can't be an afterthought the fact is its the #1 way to get things done, hell the US is stuck with a .... president, due to social media, so if it can do that you can see why its important to understand how to harness that power for projects like this, in both promotion and communication toward your users.

Well, I was rather joking but if there is no one in the team who is the community manager, who has exactly the task to keep the community updated on social media, it might just have happened that they forgot. To cut a long story short, what I meant is that a quiet social media presence doesn't have to mean that the team is lazy and doing nothing.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

On the developeo website it says that they will have done 120 bootcamps in 5 years. This is quite a lot of bootcamps so a lot of programmers can learn from them and is a good advertisement for this project.

For a 120 bootcamp in 5 years. That's to say they will be having an average of 24 camps per annual. And a year is made up of 12 months. Meaning 2 bootcamps per month. Does this really look good?? I mean from the team's point of view, won't it be too stressful for them?

It might be stressful to start off with but with expansion they will surely expand the size of their team, then they will be able to handle the amount of courses they are running, especially as it will be extremely profitable.

OK. That makes sense. But then again, 2 bootcamp in a month, is on a average of one bootcamp in 2 weeks max. How effective can this really be as regards the students learning?

I do not see a problem there. The boot camps will probably take place in different places with different teachers. So it can also be that two bootcamps run in parallel. And if you look at the different subject areas in which they want to organize boot camps, then I feel 2 very little per month
I think that it will be alright if they expand their team and as you said for the bootcamp to take place in different places. This should be the best thing to do for the team and also for the students.
Why just 2 if there can be more i would say at least 4 is enough in 4 different places this way they can reach a lot of places a lot faster too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: