Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48215 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

Hello! I have a question about your nodes. What kind of equipment will be needed? Is that a video card or some special device? Do you plan to service the nodes or manage if required?

Our equipment is manufactured and optimized by HP. One Node (Linux server) can process thousands of smart contracts per second.

First prototype of the first Super Node processing software (blockchain part, already 80% complete) will be published on GitHub early next year.
http://github.com/bubbletone
We are planning to introduce BubbleTone blockchain platform to industry experts and perform a test run in Q1 2018 also.

Detailed equipment requirements are listed in investment agreement with Node owners, general requirements are provided in our WP, page 19. The whole network will be based on equipment from HP.

After signing a partnership agreement with HP we'll post it on our site.

The exact date of the test launch is not yet known? The first quarter of 2018 almost ends. How do you evaluate the project roadmap? All items will be made on time?

The date of launch will be announced after the ICO. Current evaluation is as presented in roadmap.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
 ❉ICO Starts:April 20, 2018❉ (http://bubbletone.io/)
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

Hello! I have a question about your nodes. What kind of equipment will be needed? Is that a video card or some special device? Do you plan to service the nodes or manage if required?

Hello! Thanks for your interest. Our equipment are Linux servers optimized by HP (Super Nodes) and any modern smartphone (Mini Node).

Detailed equipment requirements are listed in investment agreement with Node owners. The whole network will be based on equipment from HP.
Very interesting. Will the node system work to maintain network stability or to make payments? What is the minimum threshold for entry into this business will be installed?

Node system will perform Graphene and Ethereum based smartcontracts. The minimum for Mini Node is 1k UMT, for Super Node is 1M UMT.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:37:01 PM

The idea is very interesting to me!
Do you have a list of countries (operators) you plan to work with?
The platform is going to work globally all over the world, with all operators who agree to cooperate.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

Hello! Thanks for your interest. Our equipment are Linux servers optimized by HP (Super Nodes) and any modern smartphone (Mini Node).

Detailed equipment requirements are listed in investment agreement with Node owners. The whole network will be based on equipment from HP.
Very interesting. Will the node system work to maintain network stability or to make payments? What is the minimum threshold for entry into this business will be installed?

Node system will perform Graphene and Ethereum based smartcontracts. The minimum for Mini Node is 1k UMT, for Super Node is 1M UMT.
0.25 ETH for mini node and 250 ETH for Super Node.
Perhaps I will limit myself to the first option  Cheesy
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:20:27 PM

We offer 2 kinds of deposits:

1. To secure a Super Node (highly efficient server) 1 mln. UMT deposit should be placed. Generated income is 1-2% from mining smarts paid in UMT starting Q2 2018.

2.  To secure a Mini Node (any computing device, even a smart phone; mini-nodes will assist operation of super-nodes) a deposit should be more than 1000 UMT. This will generate an income of 0.1-0.2% from mining smarts paid in UMT starting Q3 2018.

Earnings differ significantly, which, however, is due to the amount needed to start work.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:35:34 PM

I meant the cellular operators mentioned above. As far as I understand, negotiations are now under way with certain of them.
Theoretically, the platform should be open for cooperation with all operators, it's interesting which of them the team will try to attract in the first place.
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

I meant the cellular operators mentioned above. As far as I understand, negotiations are now under way with certain of them.
While our blockchain platform is still under development, we have already received several requests from existing business projects to transfer their business processes to our blockchain. We are negotiating with Orange and Vodafone and signed with LinguaLeo (English learning service) and 10+ mobile operators (Tesco Mobile (IE), Citic Telecom (HK), TruRoam Asia (AU) etc.) with 20+M subscribers who are totally ready for Proof of Concept (PoC) of the BubbleTone Blockchain in Telecom solution. They need stable token and a quick blockchain platform, and, like ourselves, they got tired of the many intermediaries that sometimes earn more than those who actually provide services and conduct business.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
vic_veles

Merit: 22

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

The platform is going to work globally all over the world, with all operators who agree to cooperate.

I like this project!  But if you work with existing operators, how will your services cost less?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:03:21 PM

While our blockchain platform is still under development, we have already received several requests from existing business projects to transfer their business processes to our blockchain. We are negotiating with Orange and Vodafone and signed with LinguaLeo (English learning service) and 10+ mobile operators (Tesco Mobile (IE), Citic Telecom (HK), TruRoam Asia (AU) etc.) with 20+M subscribers who are totally ready for Proof of Concept (PoC) of the BubbleTone Blockchain in Telecom solution. They need stable token and a quick blockchain platform, and, like ourselves, they got tired of the many intermediaries that sometimes earn more than those who actually provide services and conduct business.

You have done quite a lot of work on your volume, despite the early stage of the project. This is great news for the community and for investors in general.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:40:22 PM

I wonder how to solve the problem if somewhere only one operator works, but he does not want to cooperate.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

It sounds interesting, if you can really reduce the cost of roaming, then the traffic will grow.

Exactly.
Are not you afraid that competitors will find the best technical solution?

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

No additional requirements other than the number of tokens is not provided?

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:58:41 PM

250 ETH for super node is quite expensive  Shocked
Are these the final figures?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
yma2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

Seems like a very interesting project with a promising goal. You team also has good experience.
yma2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:03:34 PM

I saw that too. It's really very expensive. 250 ETH is way to expensive
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

But with an investment of this amount, you get a much higher return than the income from the mini node.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

If the situation is exactly this, then your project can get into the top projects of 2018, in the case of a successful ICO. Do not you think that you could make a hard cap on a larger digit?

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

I wonder how to solve the problem if somewhere only one operator works, but he does not want to cooperate.
Do you think that there are many such places in the modern world?
tilecuwi

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:53:09 PM

I like this project!  But if you work with existing operators, how will your services cost less?
In the first post there is a fairly simple description of the algorithm of operation. Details you can specify in white paper.
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:33:40 PM

If the situation is exactly this, then your project can get into the top projects of 2018, in the case of a successful ICO. Do not you think that you could make a hard cap on a larger digit?
The hard cap is lowered to 25 million US dollars. We estimate this amount to be sufficient, as the advancement of the platform and the development of the mobile application get ahead of the original schedule.

This will ensure that by the time the ICO starts, the product will have gained additional value for all participants.
Meanwhile, we emphasize that we do not shift the ending date of the ICO.
Therefore, the main target remains firmly in place. We hope to achieve it together!

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: