Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

Which fund is allocated to the bounty campaign - is it really 0.2%? There such information. I think this is a mistake.
Most likely 2% as usually allocated in all campaigns. That information needs to be corrected.
0.2% of all the tokens which is 2 000 000 UMT (regardless of the ICO results).

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
 ❉ICO Starts:April 20, 2018❉ (http://bubbletone.io/)
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

Bubbletone in the blockchain of technology
This animated video explains how Blockchain technology can make a revolution in Telecom  industry, how it eliminates roaming and gives an opportunity to stay connected everywhere anytime. https://youtu.be/GHVXbh9ip6w
Nice video and i see your channel is pretty active https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm2tpPPC5umXhBNufFmiw3g/videos?disable_polymer=1
No it is not my channel, it is another community of bubbletone that be active to support for this project and i am still waiting for new updating about this project. The video is good for understanding of bubbletone's project because it will gives complete explanation about the project than writing of the project.
The previous video has a good number of views, let's see how many will get it. In theory, it should be in demand.
I agree with you, that's why right now i am following this project, it is very promising in the future base on my analysis fundamental of this project, i am also follow their official social media to keep updating about this project. I don't know what will happen in the future except our analysis, we must wait and see what will be done by developers of team.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

This animated video explains how Blockchain technology can make a revolution in Telecom  industry, how it eliminates roaming and gives an opportunity to stay connected everywhere anytime. https://youtu.be/GHVXbh9ip6w
Nice video and i see your channel is pretty active https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm2tpPPC5umXhBNufFmiw3g/videos?disable_polymer=1
No it is not my channel, it is another community of bubbletone that be active to support for this project and i am still waiting for new updating about this project. The video is good for understanding of bubbletone's project because it will gives complete explanation about the project than writing of the project.
The previous video has a good number of views, let's see how many will get it. In theory, it should be in demand.
I agree with you, that's why right now i am following this project, it is very promising in the future base on my analysis fundamental of this project, i am also follow their official social media to keep updating about this project. I don't know what will happen in the future except our analysis, we must wait and see what will be done by developers of team.
The name of this project can be seen on many popular sites, it seems like a lot of money was allocated for advertising and promotion of the project.
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

Please see below a video demonstration for interaction process between mobile operators within BubbleTone ecosystem.

Our live business case was presented at Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona. We were excited to introduce BubbleTone platform as cutting edge working solution based on blockchain technology at the world's biggest global telecom event!

https://youtu.be/koF8PbiJX0c

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:30:20 PM

What is the amount in dollars?
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:41:22 PM

Which fund is allocated to the bounty campaign - is it really 0.2%? There such information. I think this is a mistake.
Yes. It is very small. Though it is possible and conceived.
1 ETH = 4000 UMT
So bounty pool = 500 ETH  Roll Eyes

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

1 ETH = 4000 UMT
Pretty nice amount! Bounty campaign looks attractive in this case.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:12:42 PM

I'm also closely following this project. This is one of those projects that, in case of successful implementation, give a huge profit as they become infrastructure solutions in their field. I think it's worth spending time on such a project.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

Yes, KYC is required in order to withdraw tokens for everyone.
[/quote]
You can tell me how this is going to happen, because I have never encountered these before. What needs to be done and when?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Stradivarioos

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

The name of this project can be seen on many popular sites, it seems like a lot of money was allocated for advertising and promotion of the project.
And this is not strange, because the project is really very good. The main thing that they really began to use people!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:48:12 PM

You can tell me how this is going to happen, because I have never encountered these before. What needs to be done and when?
You can create an account at bubbletone.io and find KYC button in the dashboard.
There you answer simple questions, upload your selfie and your document pictures. It is not difficult at all.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:47:54 AM

You can create an account at bubbletone.io and find KYC button in the dashboard.
There you answer simple questions, upload your selfie and your document pictures. It is not difficult at all.

What documents are needed for this?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

We all look forward to the finished product. I want to see its capabilities.

I think the product will not be tested soon, as this will mean its actual implementation.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

Will it be sufficient to provide a contract with a telecom company as a document?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

Do your project have a bounty campaign?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3076726 Yes, there are still many free seats.
As calculated below, this amounts to a significant 5000 ETH. A good reason to participate?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

As calculated below, this amounts to a significant 5000 ETH. A good reason to participate?

This amount will be allocated if the project reaches the maximum investment goal. If the amount is collected in a smaller amount, then the bounty campaign will be allocated much less.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

Most likely 2% as usually allocated in all campaigns. That information needs to be corrected.
Thanks for the clarification, I've already counted the number of tokens allocated for the bounty campaign. It turned out very attractive figure.

NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

1 ETH = 4000 UMT
Pretty nice amount! Bounty campaign looks attractive in this case.
You have the opportunity to register. The requirements for the participants are quite adequate.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

Should the members of the bounty go through the KYC?
Interest Ask. It is better to clarify it in advance, not all bounty hunters have the opportunity to undergo a KYC procedure.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

Should the members of the bounty go through the KYC?
Interest Ask. It is better to clarify it in advance, not all bounty hunters have the opportunity to undergo a KYC procedure.

I've read in the previous thread they allow US citizen to join the ICO which I think they collect the KYC for it but they didn't say anything about the participants of the campaign. It doesn't matter whether they collect of not, the participants will probably just submit documents whenever there is the need of it.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: