Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gij

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

What trading platform will those coins be traded after ICO is over?BitMEX?OKEX?Binance?Upbit?Bitfinex?
Hope a good one.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

Yes it is just about the time until the ICO ends and give the developer time to finishing their ICO, development of product related with the ICO and we will find the good results of their hard work and be ready to get the profit or get the dividen monthly  from company because hold the bubbletone's token

What do you mean dividend?
I'm not sure if they offer such what I know of is that anyone can set up master nodes and mini nodes so you can receive UMT for yourself not dividends.

What trading platform will those coins be traded after ICO is over?BitMEX?OKEX?Binance?Upbit?Bitfinex?
Hope a good one.

With such utility token I think it can easily get listed on big exchanges like BNB. Due to its potential earnings, UMT will definitely have good volume.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:33:19 PM

Half a week is left until the ICO project is completed. Many expected that the amount that was collected will increase, but still it remains in place. This fact upsets me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:07:35 AM

Yes it is just about the time until the ICO ends and give the developer time to finishing their ICO, development of product related with the ICO and we will find the good results of their hard work and be ready to get the profit or get the dividen monthly  from company because hold the bubbletone's token

I'm not sure if they offer such what I know of is that anyone can set up master nodes and mini nodes so you can receive UMT for yourself not dividends.
Isn't if the people who set their token to be mini node or super node will receive the other token as you said, isn't it is like dividen on stocks markets, i don't know if you are not familiar investing into the stocks markets but the most easy to be understood about my claim is getting passive income from bubbletone.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

I'm not sure about the altcoins, in recent days people who believed in growth have lost up to 20% of their investments (in the event that they fixed a loss). This is a very volatile market and you can not be sure of the income.
The people who have lost their investment because of trading alternative coins, they can not make prediction of the price even they have made wrong prediction the professional traders always do stop lost, we must have trading plan before entry and exit the market and always follow the trend of cryptocurrencies price, don't blame the markets because the markets is always right, we just need follow it and we will get active income from the fluctuation of the price.
Yes it is, but because of the great volatility, the stop loss can work in both directions in one hour. This is an unpleasant feature of the market and therefore I think it is necessary to trade manually.
It's sad, but it happened to me, so now I stopped trading and deal only with long-term investments in coins and in ICO.
That's good for you, the most important from investing in cryptocurrencies is getting the profit from long term investment in ICOs or short term investment in trading alternative coins, we must choose the most suitable strategy of investment in cryptocurrencies because everyone has different strategy and the final result is the profit.

I do agree! Everyone will not make profits through cryptocurrency there are many impatient who don't have patience will keep on skipping to other coins to make profits. Exactly, every individual has different ideas about the cryptocurrency, so we have to find out ourselves to find the best one to make profits.
Investing into cryptocurrencies (trading alternative coins, investing into the ICOs, mining) be needed patience the people who doesn't patience should they don't make investment into cryptocurrencies because they will be fail and it is huge risk losing of their money however investment into cryptocurrencies be needed knowledge than just about the money.

Exactly, without knowledge it is very bad to invest in cryptocurency, so we have to learn both the technical knowledge and anlytical knowledge about the company and trading areas. People who has knowledge will always wait for the coin to grow.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

great project
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:34:27 AM

I'm not sure about the altcoins, in recent days people who believed in growth have lost up to 20% of their investments (in the event that they fixed a loss). This is a very volatile market and you can not be sure of the income.
The people who have lost their investment because of trading alternative coins, they can not make prediction of the price even they have made wrong prediction the professional traders always do stop lost, we must have trading plan before entry and exit the market and always follow the trend of cryptocurrencies price, don't blame the markets because the markets is always right, we just need follow it and we will get active income from the fluctuation of the price.
Yes it is, but because of the great volatility, the stop loss can work in both directions in one hour. This is an unpleasant feature of the market and therefore I think it is necessary to trade manually.
It's sad, but it happened to me, so now I stopped trading and deal only with long-term investments in coins and in ICO.
That's good for you, the most important from investing in cryptocurrencies is getting the profit from long term investment in ICOs or short term investment in trading alternative coins, we must choose the most suitable strategy of investment in cryptocurrencies because everyone has different strategy and the final result is the profit.

I do agree! Everyone will not make profits through cryptocurrency there are many impatient who don't have patience will keep on skipping to other coins to make profits. Exactly, every individual has different ideas about the cryptocurrency, so we have to find out ourselves to find the best one to make profits.
Investing into cryptocurrencies (trading alternative coins, investing into the ICOs, mining) be needed patience the people who doesn't patience should they don't make investment into cryptocurrencies because they will be fail and it is huge risk losing of their money however investment into cryptocurrencies be needed knowledge than just about the money.

Exactly, without knowledge it is very bad to invest in cryptocurency, so we have to learn both the technical knowledge and anlytical knowledge about the company and trading areas. People who has knowledge will always wait for the coin to grow.
Yes i agree with you, unfortunately many people who doesn't think like you when they make investment in cryptocurrencies and when they got losing their money in cryptocurrencies, they just blamed all of cryptocurrencies and any other related with it, i don't agree about it, it is not fair blaming new technology of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:56:58 PM

How much bubbletone token are sold till know, I can not found anything about that....
The sold of token very good
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

How much bubbletone token are sold till know, I can not found anything about that....
The sold of token very good

On the website it says 7 450 891 $ which is 50% of what has to be sold. I think there are more of it though because as far as I know there were investors joining already on the Pre-ICO.

Yes it is just about the time until the ICO ends and give the developer time to finishing their ICO, development of product related with the ICO and we will find the good results of their hard work and be ready to get the profit or get the dividen monthly  from company because hold the bubbletone's token

Isn't if the people who set their token to be mini node or super node will receive the other token as you said, isn't it is like dividen on stocks markets, i don't know if you are not familiar investing into the stocks markets but the most easy to be understood about my claim is getting passive income from bubbletone.

If you say so. I'm familiar with penny stocks as I'm with Ameritrade before getting into crypto. But the team doesn't consider it dividend.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:43:48 AM

I want to ask you, the ICO will finish this week or it will keep going further?

koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

Hope after the end of the ICO the team will release good news and we will se UMT on exchanges as soon as possible. And I hope the final numbers of collected money will be more then 7 mln and developers will continue to work on final product! Waiting for a good news and wishing good luck to the team! You've done great job.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

The amount of money collected isn't in real time. I checked the website a week ago, it was displaying 50% already after a week its still 50%?
Aren't we suppose to learn all these for transparency?

I really like this project I have even download its app after learning that it all worked for them. Hope to see updates before ICO ends.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

I want to ask you, the ICO will finish this week or it will keep going further?
I think that this will be the last week of the ICO, I do not see any sense to extend it further. Most likely, the ICO will be completed with the current figures of the collected funds.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

The amount of money collected isn't in real time. I checked the website a week ago, it was displaying 50% already after a week its still 50%?
Aren't we suppose to learn all these for transparency?

I really like this project I have even download its app after learning that it all worked for them. Hope to see updates before ICO ends.
Yes, strange.
We need more transparency regarding this thing.
This project raised more than 7mil during pre-ico and now website shows that they almost have failed to add anything during ICO.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:24:17 AM

Why is the team not updating it's community with the relevant information and details regarding the main ICO? When is the ICO ending?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
gij

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:34:17 AM

Why is the team not updating it's community with the relevant information and details regarding the main ICO? When is the ICO ending?
Tomorrow should be the last date, it is shown on the website.
One of the worst ICOs I have ever participate regarding its fundraising.
While I believe this idea could be profitable looks like the crowd do not think the same.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
gribble

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

While I believe this idea could be profitable looks like the crowd do not think the same.
Relax buddy... The ICO selling will be ends and you will get your token and getting the profit too, we must be patient for it
As you said this ideas has good chance For investors and for mobile operators this results in loss of customers and profits. With the advent and development of decentralized databases the problem has a solution — the ecosystem Bubbletone Blockchain.

Read the article about "The usual roaming annoys subscribers by high cost and, as a consequence, the need to refuse to travel with the usual number"

Please visit here for full information:
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/the-usual-roaming-annoys-subscribers-by-high-cost-and-as-a-consequence-the-need-to-refuse-to-289218f89961
gij

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:47:11 AM

Relax buddy... The ICO selling will be ends and you will get your token and getting the profit too, we must be patient for it
As you said this ideas has good chance For investors and for mobile operators this results in loss of customers and profits. With the advent and development of decentralized databases the problem has a solution — the ecosystem Bubbletone Blockchain.

Read the article about "The usual roaming annoys subscribers by high cost and, as a consequence, the need to refuse to travel with the usual number"

https://medium.com/@bubbletone/the-usual-roaming-annoys-subscribers-by-high-cost-and-as-a-consequence-the-need-to-refuse-to-289218f89961
Totally agree with you.
Current 7.5mil cap could simply raise to 10mil if the team shows real progress in development phase.
For a good project less initial cap could create more profit.

gribble

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:36:01 AM

Totally agree with you.
Current 7.5mil cap could simply raise to 10mil if the team shows real progress in development phase.
Yes should the community of bubbletone, they are relax right now if they are really made analysis about bubbletone's project and  give the time for the developer of team to finishing their project of ICO and the bubbletone's token to be listed on the exchangers.
gij

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

Totally agree with you.
Yes should the community of bubbletone, they are relax right now if they are really made analysis about bubbletone's project and  give the time for the developer of team to finishing their project of ICO and the bubbletone's token to be listed on the exchangers.
Yesterday I have checked their github repository (https://github.com/Clementvale-LTD/blockchain-telecom.graphene-core), team are working contentiously on code base, probably we will get an update regarding latest developments very soon.
Also I read the WP once again and even found it more interesting.  

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: