Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

Hello BubbleTone Community
I have got something new information about the bubbletone's project related with other platform to be more better and sucessfull in the future. They are proud to announce that Bubbletone and DeHedge have signed an agreement to hedge Bubbletone UMT tokens  with a 100% protection! Find out more at: https://product.dehedge.com/project/bubbletone
DeHedge - Risk Hedging Platform
Here is the link for Telegram group: https://t.me/Dehedge/177

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

Can i apply now kyc request ?? So that i can receive airdrop token when you distribution.
gribble

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:22:28 AM

Can i apply now kyc request ?? So that i can receive airdrop token when you distribution.
You can do KYC request on the website of bubbletone ICO here is the link https://ico.bubbletone.io/login this thread is for the official announcement about the projects of bubbletone, you can make questions about the airdrop and any other related with the bounty on their official social media on telegram channel you can join in here https://t.me/bubbletonebounty to get fast respond about the token distribution.
strayCat

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:44:50 AM

The key object that in the future it has provided the progress of the business.
EvanDecosse

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

bounty was active already? can I have Invitation?
KatieSuni

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

The business will be successful Good luck DEVs!
KatieSuni

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:11:23 PM

Looking for something above amusing here.
lookuper

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

I already bought umt token... But want to protect them by buying this dehedge token protection. Can i buy this dehedge with umt token or i will need to use eth or btc??
gij

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

I already bought umt token... But want to protect them by buying this dehedge token protection. Can i buy this dehedge with umt token or i will need to use eth or btc??
Thanks for this question, waiting for an answer from team

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:17:08 PM

How will dehedge protect the UMT?

I have been wondering what they can offer. No matter what they do dehedge can't protect investors from losing in case majority of the investors dump their tokens. they can't protect its price to stay as is.  I'd like to know these.

Token distribution will commence two week after the end of main sale and it will end on 15th june.

Hopefully. If they prolong this once again, this is must be the longest ICO.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

gij

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

How will dehedge protect the UMT?

I have been wondering what they can offer. No matter what they do dehedge can't protect investors from losing in case majority of the investors dump their tokens. they can't protect its price to stay as is.  I'd like to know these.

Token distribution will commence two week after the end of main sale and it will end on 15th june.

Hopefully. If they prolong this once again, this is must be the longest ICO.
I think the dehedge mechanism is clear, they don't want to control price on exchanges, they lock ethers in contract  for 6 month period and let ico investors to sell back their tokens once in this period.
One of the safest and best opportunities currently available for investors
Very simple and easy

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:39:35 PM

I can't remember seeing this information anywhere. From what I saw on telegram,  bounty distribution will start on the 15th -29th June.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Alltimer

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

I am very sure you are aware that the bounty program is over, you are just trying to increase post count. Continue, you don't know the system have changed.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
gij

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:44:38 PM

I am very sure you are aware that the bounty program is over, you are just trying to increase post count. Continue, you don't know the system have changed.
Grin

axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

ICO is still going on for a long time hopefully with this long time the team will be enthusiastic to promote this project so that later ico can achieve targeted results of spirit and success for this project.

I believe they have it running for so long because they are also planning a lot of things simultaneously to grow the project slowly over time.
They have extended their main sale date because of the following two reasons:
1. They are going to finalize new strategic partnerships with large telecom operators. This will definitely benefit the contributors.
2. They have got a listing date from HitBtc at the end of June. So, if they end the ICO even today, you will still have to wait until June end to trade tokens on exchanges.
I think it is make sense for the project of ICOs, so please be patient and give time for the developer of team to finish their job.

Did they say with whom they are currently negotiating about partnerships or is that still a secret?

Currently they start working with Bridge Alliance.
They finalising the process to enter the Samena Telecom Council.
They have signed with Honk Kong Joy telecom
And they have signed some NDA
with Eoropen MNO and MVNO.
The main idea that the final customers is not the main goal of their project.
They creating industrial Blokchain for mobile operators.
But still there are no official announcement about it, i think we must wait for it due to bubbletone is still in the ICO stage and i have got the information about it from their official social media on telegram.

Ok that is beyond doubt a long list of cooperations. It's an interesting project with a lot of benefits for the users. Hopefully it doesn't take too long from now to see this in action.
Yes i agree with you Hopefully it doesn't take too long from now to see this in action. Due to however the investors must takes profit from this products and its price on the exchangers, should the developer of team follow their roadmap, hard work faster to build the project to be sucessfull and they must make deal with famous exchangers to be listed their token.

Hopefully they will come forward anytime soon and give some updates on the time frames we have to expect for Bubbletone to start working.
token sales within a few days will end maybe updates will come when everything is over and I think it is unlikely the deal will happen with a famous exchange in a faster time better development first.
gribble

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

ICO is still going on for a long time hopefully with this long time the team will be enthusiastic to promote this project so that later ico can achieve targeted results of spirit and success for this project.

I believe they have it running for so long because they are also planning a lot of things simultaneously to grow the project slowly over time.
1. They are going to finalize new strategic partnerships with large telecom operators. This will definitely benefit the contributors.
2. They have got a listing date from HitBtc at the end of June. So, if they end the ICO even today, you will still have to wait until June end to trade tokens on exchanges.
I think it is make sense for the project of ICOs, so please be patient and give time for the developer of team to finish their job.

Did they say with whom they are currently negotiating about partnerships or is that still a secret?

But still there are no official announcement about it, i think we must wait for it due to bubbletone is still in the ICO stage and i have got the information about it from their official social media on telegram.

Ok that is beyond doubt a long list of cooperations. It's an interesting project with a lot of benefits for the users. Hopefully it doesn't take too long from now to see this in action.
Yes i agree with you Hopefully it doesn't take too long from now to see this in action. Due to however the investors must takes profit from this products and its price on the exchangers, should the developer of team follow their roadmap, hard work faster to build the project to be sucessfull and they must make deal with famous exchangers to be listed their token.

Hopefully they will come forward anytime soon and give some updates on the time frames we have to expect for Bubbletone to start working.
token sales within a few days will end maybe updates will come when everything is over and I think it is unlikely the deal will happen with a famous exchange in a faster time better development first.
Yes hopefully the token will be listed on the famous of market are like bittrex, binance and any other exchangers, it will makes the price of token to be better in the future than just on hitbtc and the most important of the projects of ICO they must do everything related with the projects faster and don't move time of ICO selling again.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:26:38 AM

DEHEDGE IS NOW OFFERING BUBBLETONE UMT TOKENS
WITH 100% RISK PROTECTION!

The alt-telecom ecosystem Bubbletone has joined forces with DeHedge to offer protection against potential cancellations of token sales. The two companies have signed a contract for the equivalent of $1 million in Bubbletone’s UMT tokens; this is the first time in crypto history that a fintech company has offered 100% hedging for a project. Bubbletone investors can purchase hedged UMT tokens on the DeHedge platform or at https://bubbletone.io by using a designated button in their personal accounts.

Read the full story here:
https://en.bitnovosti.com/2018/06/08/dehedge-and-bubbletone-launch-a-system-of-risk-secure-crypto-trading/
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

95% of ICOs claim to be blockchain projects …. But, it’s not true
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/95-of-icos-claim-to-be-blockchain-projects-but-its-not-true-73bf3d9a8b15

Bobby Lee co-founder of the oldest Chinese currency exchange BTCC said that it is necessary to distinguish blockchain projects and databases.

According to Bobby Lee: “… Everyone using a digital ledger is calling it Blockchain, w/o regards to functionality. Complete intellectual dishonesty!”.
This statement is consonant with the recent comments of the famous “bitcoin evangelist” Andreas Antonopoulos, who noted that insufficiently decentralized detachments are unattractive.

Antonopoulos is sure that the technology without decentralized principles was a “very bad database.”

Lee also added that: “95% of ICOs claim to be blockchain projects, although in fact they are just databases …. All data going into the Blockchain needs to be independently & publicly verifiable .”

Alltimer

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:53:02 PM

You can find the link to our Bounty thread above
Here is the link to the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3076726. You can always see it on the spreadsheet and also on the first page of the Ann thread.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

You rarely hear that from people that development is more important than exchanges but I totally agree with you. It rewards the people who pay close attention more than those who just stumble upon the token on an exchange.

There are already several project I know that have gone to moon after they concentrate more on development before they get listed on exchanges. This bubbletone project already have the app which is working well and  you can install it already. This is also one of the few that dehedge had it listed which is awesome.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: