Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:33:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48215 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

Tokens will be distributed in comming days, what do you think about its price?
In a good market it could trade 1$ a token but now all tokens are in a deep hole.
I don't think the price of UMT will be $1 or more than $1 while it be listed on the exchangers, the price of UMT will be less than it due to will there are dump from the people who have got the bonuses when purchasing of the UMT token, the token will be volatility but don't worry, the token price will increase again due to however bubbletone's project is good in fundamental of aspects, it will not be worthless.
gij

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

Tokens will be distributed in coming days, what do you think about its price?
In a good market it could trade 1$ a token but now all tokens are in a deep hole.
I don't think the price of UMT will be $1 or more than $1 while it be listed on the exchangers, the price of UMT will be less than it due to will there are dump from the people who have got the bonuses when purchasing of the UMT token, the token will be volatility but don't worry, the token price will increase again due to however bubbletone's project is good in fundamental of aspects, it will not be worthless.
Yes, agree with you mate.
We do not know how many tokens are distributed via bounty but due to a long ICO run, this value should be significant.
If Bubbletone dont change their mind tokens should distributed in 3 coming days.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

We do not know how many tokens are distributed via bounty but due to a long ICO run, this value should be significant.
If Bubbletone dont change their mind tokens should distributed in 3 coming days.
if they really provide services to the public and it will be beneficial for travelers, the price of the token will quickly move up in demand, and if otherwise, the consumption of the token  become history.

Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

Hi, I joined airdrop and bot says tokens will be distributed in July but I can't sign in on website. What to do? Thanks.

Mate July just started. Though, it was said that distributions of token will be in the first of July, exercise a little patience. But if you can't wait, you find out for yourself from telegram group.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
gribble

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:16:28 AM

if they really provide services to the public and it will be beneficial for travelers, the price of the token will quickly move up in demand, and if otherwise, the consumption of the token  become history.
Today the price of the token will not quickly move up in demand due to the ICO is just ends, the project is just the beginning give time for the developer of team to build this project to be useful for the traveler around the world, if you want get fast profit from volatility of token price, many another alternative coins out there than bubbletone's token they are really volatility in the price than UMT.
gij

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

Cant wait, where are out tokens?  Huh
When Binance? When 1UMT will become $1?  Grin

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
gij

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

Anything new regarding distribution of UMT? If you know something please share it with us.
They promise that token distribution will happen by 10th and today is 8th, but we do not get any announcement so far.

gribble

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:34:52 AM

Anything new regarding distribution of UMT? If you know something please share it with us.
They promise that token distribution will happen by 10th and today is 8th, but we do not get any announcement so far.
The token distribution to our wallet will happen on 10th of July, hopefully it is really happen won't delay in distribution. They will issue instructions for adding UMT tokens to all popular wallets until distribution via email, based on the latest updating from their official community on telegram channel, let's wait for distribution of UMT token my friend i will try to share if i have got something new about the distribution of UMT token. Thank you very much.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:50:24 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 07:09:16 AM by rafzalan

The token distribution to our wallet will happen on 10th of July, hopefully it is really happen won't delay in distribution. They will issue instructions for adding UMT tokens to all popular wallets until distribution via email, based on the latest updating from their official community on telegram channel, let's wait for distribution of UMT token my friend i will try to share if i have got something new about the distribution of UMT token. Thank you very much.
Thanks for enlight, just exited, tomorrow is 10th and we will get our tokens after months, hope $1 soon

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:17:45 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 07:49:52 AM by rafzalan

Hey all (including dear bounty hunters)
The price will reflect our faith in this project, do not sell low, Bubbletone Block-Chain is under test and main-net will come very soon, diffidently we could make a good profit from this beautiful project, World needs this solution and this team is doing well.
This project is unique and could draw attentions.
Bye Bye roaming! Grin
Hope smooth distribution and good trading

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

In the first half of July, UMT token will be listed on HitBTC. The trading pairs are UMT/BTC and UMT/ETH.
In the middle of July, UMT token will be listed on the Exrates exchange. The trading pairs are UMT/BTC, UMT/ETH and UMT/USDT.
The exact listing dates will be announced later.

Thanks for this info. But i really wonder if they announced already the distribution of tokens? Checked the bounty thread but cant find info there.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
gij

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:23:32 PM

Token received,
Team are really active, I hope they announce a fixed date for main-net release.

hieusupper89

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

how ?? when i click having trouble sign in and locate my email it says not found
gribble

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:33:29 AM

Thanks for enlight, just exited, tomorrow is 10th and we will get our tokens after months, hope $1 soon
You are welcome, i have got the token on my wallet of ETH now and i think all of community bubbletone has received their token of bubbletone too, i am not sure if the token of bubbletone when it hit on the exchangers will to be one dollar soon due to usually the price of token will be dumped by the people who bought the token with bonuses, i am not worry about it due to the price will rise again.
gij

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:47:19 AM
Merited by gribble (1)

You are welcome, i have got the token on my wallet of ETH now and i think all of community bubbletone has received their token of bubbletone too, i am not sure if the token of bubbletone when it hit on the exchangers will to be one dollar soon due to usually the price of token will be dumped by the people who bought the token with bonuses, i am not worry about it due to the price will rise again.
Hi mate, glad to hear that, usually first place for trading ETH tokens is forkdelta and this is the shortcut for UMT:
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xc6be00f7ed386015a3c751d38c126c62f231138d-ETH
Now team is presenting the product on GSR-18 and I hope to get announces regarding new partnerships and main-net release by coming weeks.

gij

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:48:03 AM

I think this guy really did well in collecting bounties
https://etherscan.io/token/0xc6be00f7ed386015a3c751d38c126c62f231138d?a=0x74cebe5315c9c47084fc26e52b95d459bc12e685
34(times from different addresses) * 75 UMT = 2,550 UMT
And maybe dump his free tokens as soon as possible.

bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:01:26 AM

Hi mate, glad to hear that, usually first place for trading ETH tokens is forkdelta and this is the shortcut for UMT:
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xc6be00f7ed386015a3c751d38c126c62f231138d-ETH
Now team is presenting the product on GSR-18 and I hope to get announces regarding new partnerships and main-net release by coming weeks.

There is nothing on forkdelta, somebody should start sending their UMT there to see how much are people willing to buy for 1 umt.  The ICO price was $0.11, I would understand if someone will just want to buy it for less than $0.10 but somebody has to start trading now to make all these accumulation faster. HitBTC didn't announce yet of their listing?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:33:32 PM

I have around 0.1 Eth worth of tokens and will hold on to them as this seems to be a really legit and cool project. I don't think selling anything right now in a bear market is a good idea unless it's purely a living cost necessity. I think Idex would be a great place to start concerning any decentralized exchanges and they usually list pretty decent coins which they like and have good prospects of working well into the future.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gribble

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:38:20 AM

It is good for us if bubbletone's token to be listed on forkdelda due to it will makes easy to other people for buy and sell bubbletone's token, although forkdelda is not famous like other markets at least there are additional of market which list bubbletone's token than just one markets. Hopefully you will make updating on here about new partnerships of bubbletone project, i apreciate for it. Thank you very much
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:50:27 AM

what is shown on the bubbletone flowchart on the website really surprised me that blockchain can be used to provide a breakthrough in the field of telecommunications. you will get local rates abroad without having to replace the SIM card mobile, amazing!
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: