Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48215 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

Don't joke with me I'm in bubbletone from  pre-sale , (12.000$) exrates is an exchange with 200$ of volume
You Ann more than one e times that umt was listed on 15 of july
On LinkedIn I've more than 1400 follower  in crypto and blockchain world. Please tell to your CEO that if bubbletone is not listed on a true exchange ( sorry but exrate is not) till augist, every day I'll make bad post about bubbletone.... So think about
But people are funny. Listing now is not the best for a this project as the market is all bad. Threatening the team will not help because we are in this. Just try and understand.
Should the team of bubbletone makes UMT to be listed on the exchanger although the situasion of market is down trend, that's more good than the developer of team does not do anything with their UMT token. I can understand it will takes long time but for one exchanger hitbtc, i don't think it will takes long time.

We are now in the queue to be listed on HitBTC. The process takes more time that we expected

Yes, I learnt that your guys are currently in the integration process at HitBTC, the listing will take place this August which we are all expecting soon.

Moreover, I heard they are also negotiating with other exchanges as well. Every exchange has its own process and priority of adding tokens that’s why listing requires some time.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

The latest interview of Oleg is quite an interesting one, let's wait up for that revolutionary change to kick in probably when the market sorts itself out and regularizes.
khroma

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

Also I read that Bubbletone and Nexign announced a partnership to develop a combined solution which is going to be the first of its kind in the global telecom industry based on both blockchain and BSS technologies.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:21:00 PM

The solution will be a new step in modernisation of BSS-systems for telecom operators worldwide that will enable new monetisation streams by attracting new clients and providing current ones with new types of services.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

Also I read that Bubbletone and Nexign announced a partnership to develop a combined solution which is going to be the first of its kind in the global telecom industry based on both blockchain and BSS technologies.

This is good because with this partnership, operators will benefit from a standalone BSS with embedded blockchain, enabling them to increase the efficiency of their business through rapid and seamless joining of the Bubbletone platform.
Scholles

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

This is good because with this partnership, operators will benefit from a standalone BSS with embedded blockchain, enabling them to increase the efficiency of their business through rapid and seamless joining of the Bubbletone platform.

Once operators join the platform, they will get an opportunity to expand their client bases as well as provide new services for their clients.
Vorteqs

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:28:41 PM

Just like Yuri said, the idea behind Bubbletone project is to attract as many mobile operators as possible to its ecosystem and show them how easily they can take full advantage of blockchain technology and get direct access to the international telecom market in the digital economy era.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

Just like Yuri said, the idea behind Bubbletone project is to attract as many mobile operators as possible to its ecosystem and show them how easily they can take full advantage of blockchain technology and get direct access to the international telecom market in the digital economy era.

With the  Nexign collaboration,  they will be able to provide mobile operators with a complex solution for smooth incorporation into our blockchain-based platform that doesn’t require any hardware customization or advanced integration processes.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:32:24 PM

Now am wondering how new the Nexign company is in this field what's their experience rating like?
Vorteqs

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:34:54 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 07:26:47 AM by Vorteqs

Nexign has been working on the telecoms market for more than 26 years. During this time, they consistently demonstrated their revolutionary approach in creating unique solutions for the industry through focus on business-driven innovation.
Scholles

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

Blockchain technology has the potential to open up a range of new, exciting opportunities for operators around the world and am sure Bubbletone would leverage this in its partnership.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:11:34 AM

Don't joke with me I'm in bubbletone from  pre-sale , (12.000$) exrates is an exchange with 200$ of volume
You Ann more than one e times that umt was listed on 15 of july
On LinkedIn I've more than 1400 follower  in crypto and blockchain world. Please tell to your CEO that if bubbletone is not listed on a true exchange ( sorry but exrate is not) till augist, every day I'll make bad post about bubbletone.... So think about
But people are funny. Listing now is not the best for a this project as the market is all bad. Threatening the team will not help because we are in this. Just try and understand.
Should the team of bubbletone makes UMT to be listed on the exchanger although the situasion of market is down trend, that's more good than the developer of team does not do anything with their UMT token. I can understand it will takes long time but for one exchanger hitbtc, i don't think it will takes long time.

We are now in the queue to be listed on HitBTC. The process takes more time that we expected

Yes, I learnt that your guys are currently in the integration process at HitBTC, the listing will take place this August which we are all expecting soon.

Moreover, I heard they are also negotiating with other exchanges as well. Every exchange has its own process and priority of adding tokens that’s why listing requires some time.
Yes hopefully bubbletone token will be listed on hitbtc and another popular exchangers are like binance and bittrex
it will rise volume of transaction trading daily than just on exrates market.
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

This is result when Investors have lost confidence in this project,with me if umt can't list on hitbtc or other new exchange to make volume in this month,this project dead
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

This is result when Investors have lost confidence in this project,with me if umt can't list on hitbtc or other new exchange to make volume in this month,this project dead
Exchange itself is not so important for me, but it is true that the team do not pay enough attention to investors.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

Hello! Please kindly be informed that we have submitted all the necessary documents. Now we are just waiting for all the formalities to be completed. We do our best to speed up this process as much as we can.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
 ❉ICO Starts:April 20, 2018❉ (http://bubbletone.io/)
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:44:31 AM

Exchange itself is not so important for me, but it is true that the team do not pay enough attention to investors.

Hi rafzalan! That is not true. I believe that for any investor, first of all, it is important to implement the company's plans, product development. And the team is working hard on these key issues while working on the listing.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
 ❉ICO Starts:April 20, 2018❉ (http://bubbletone.io/)
rafzalan

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:26:28 AM

Hi rafzalan! That is not true. I believe that for any investor, first of all, it is important to implement the company's plans, product development. And the team is working hard on these key issues while working on the listing.
Thanks for your response, waiting for more updates.
Keep up

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

UMT is a utility token, you will be able to use it on the platform. Moreover, as Bryan shared with you, you will be able to use your tokens to get a Mini Node or a Super Node. You can find more information in the Whitepaper https://bubbletone.io/BubbleTone_Whitepaper_ENG-Jan18.pdf.
Learn more about it is more important than complaint and blaming due to the price of token goes down, we must think in fundamental of project.

rafzalan

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

UMT is a utility token, you will be able to use it on the platform. Moreover, as Bryan shared with you, you will be able to use your tokens to get a Mini Node or a Super Node. You can find more information in the Whitepaper https://bubbletone.io/BubbleTone_Whitepaper_ENG-Jan18.pdf.
Learn more about it is more important than complaint and blaming due to the price of token goes down, we must think in fundamental of project.

Yes, and a fundamental question is, will the platform be released in September as promised?

rafzalan

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:19:57 PM

New test core is released today:
https://github.com/Clementvale-LTD/blockchain-telecom.graphene-core/releases/tag/test-2.1.180821
And HitBTC listing done:
https://medium.com/bubbletone-blockchain-in-telecom/we-keep-our-promises-umt-token-is-listed-on-hitbtc-cdd513ba6048

Is there any testing results available?

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: