Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:24:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1760 times)
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:45:00 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

for me, as long as there's a way to get bitcoin for free (not absolutely free, with hardwork of course) i think sell real stuff is not needed yet.
i just cant sell real things for bitcoin, not ready yet.

Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

I don't think that's a good idea.
I mean we invest to earn profits and buy possessions and selling them for bitcoin won't be a good deal.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

Small things can be sold in order to buy bitcoin but the big ones, like your car or your house are not the best choice to sell for bitcoin because the price is not very stable yet.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

I would and be more than willing to do it specially if these assets were not really part of my "need" then I would rather convert it to something more profitable that I would get more from its value. Though I would just straight sell it as a regular currency and use the money to buy cryptocurrencies specially when the market is low.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

Selling valuable things to buy bitcoin for me lottery. Risking all goods seems not to be a good idea. But if you have a good investment strategy then you can do it. The final decision is yours.
If you fully understand the investment that you will go in then you can go for it, before doing any actions make it sure that you fully understand everything, there's always a risk in any type of business/investment, the good thing inside crypto is you have all the resources to learn it first before dealing with it, the forum have a lots of help that can provide to you, as long as you really aiming to understand and to have your advantage then you need to read more inside here before proceeding and invest your money.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

There is no doubt that crypto currencies are the future, and their popularity is growing every day, but selling a car or something else to invest in crypto currency is not worth it because there are basic rules that must be respected. With the right investment, you can make a profit, but also you can lose everything!
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

Bitcoin has the capacity to always grow. Buying into it is ok but I'm not advising gambling or selling off property to invest in bitcoin but, if it is necessary to do so, it is better with bitcoin than altcoin.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

No! i cant sell my properties for the sake of getting bitcoin or other altcoins. I know my limits in investing or trading, maybe there is also a chance of getting more profit for selling properties, but im also looking into a downside if i lose my investment. Im good with my earned coins here and partial money in my pocket.

rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

I will not do it, selling a car to buy bitcoin for me is too risky, I still need a car for my work activities. I only buy bitcoin with the rest of my wages, I consider it as a savings for my future.
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

It depends on your life situation, if you are over leveraged and have too much money in Bitcoin then I say no take the fiat (despite the losing purchasing power). But if you are okay with fiat for a year and beyond then I would say try to facilitate everything in BTC, why not? You are risking but I think your expectation long term is better taking the BTC than not.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
GardenChristian

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

I wouldn't choose to sell all my assets to invest in bitcoin, which I think is too risky. We know that bitcoin investment is risky, and its prices will collapse at any time. If you fail, you will lose everything.
lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

I am not ready for such radical decisions. It seems to me too risky, and in case of failure, and such an opportunity exists, the losses will be too great.

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

If bitcoin could be gained by selling things used daily. I'd sell most of my unused stuff for bitcoin like my storybooks, laptop, ipad and a lot more stuff. If we think about it, the students who have their textbooks could sell their books to their juniors for bitcoin and what that'll do is save paper and money. Paper as in the fiat physical cash and the pages of the books. There are a lot of other betterment that'll take place when Bitcoin will be used for tasks such low.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

I think the opportunity is not for selling bitcoin, this is opportunity for buying bitcoin. Because selling of bitcoin will give you fiat and fiat value is fixed so if you sell the bitcoin you will lose the opportunity to generate good income with it . If you buy some more bitcoin then it means you generate new opportunity to generate good income with bitcoin.
Alexandr210774

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

I would not go to such sacrifices. At any time, scam may occur. Probably everything happens the other way round, I'm using bitcoin, I buy other things.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

I would not go to such sacrifices. At any time, scam may occur. Probably everything happens the other way round, I'm using bitcoin, I buy other things.

In my opinion, I would rather use btc to buy something, it could be for savings and paying for my bills. But it would depend on the person what will be his/her preference. I think the idea is good and maybe other people would be interested on it.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:10:47 AM

some peoples will take the risk, they sell their assets to buy bitcoin,
because they know that bitcoin value will increased in the future
ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:39:20 AM

Hello everyone. I invest already long enough. I would like to know how you earn? How much did you earn in a year Or for example in a month What profit?
sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

yeah, there is always a risk and reward in life. I personally wouldn't sell anything that would jeopardize my life or my family's. Things, I don't need though, I would sell it and invest it in bitcoin. One has to keep a cool head - especially in this market.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

Yes you can sell your properties but sell only the not necessarily needed. If you have a lot of things that you don’t have needed, then sell it. It’s better to sell it instead of saving of things that makes more expenses for maintenance. It’s better to buy bitcoins that make you gains profits.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: