Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1757 times)
multikript888

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:47:08 AM

you can find a person who wants to sell Bitcoins to you via Paypal, (possibly using # bitcoin-otc), most exchanges do not work with PayPal.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:21:44 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

I would go the other way around mate. Bitcoins for me is for transactions, less fees and mode of payment. It also provides income for many users and if I were you, I would invest or find a job where I can earn often so that I can save it and let it grow so that if I have enough money to spend, I would buy myself a car, a house and lot, put on a business that will surely run for long years. That, is a sure and safe investment for me. I do not want to let all of my bitcoins just stay as bitcoins forever you know. I will have a family and I want my family to live healthy.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:32:37 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

I'm not ready if I have to sell things at home to buy bitcoin because it's very risky. Bitcoin is beneficial, but you should consider the risks of bitcoin as well.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:50:04 AM

Bitcoin should be an alternative income generation source,and its very advisable to only invest what you can afford to lose, i don't think is selling valuable assets to buy BTC is a wise idea because you never know when and if you will lose them all. use BTC  better your life not put yourself in a position where you may regret.

simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

Yes! Selling my things in order to have a capital to be use as an investment for Bitcoin is better than thru borrowing,lending and the use of credit cards. Having a debt just to join an Bitcoin investment is not a good idea in which we all know that Bitcoin price is very unpredictable in which we may lost the investment anytime leaving you in debt but if you just sold your things you can replace it with aq one if investment become a success but if it fail then nothing to worry because you have no obligation that need to be settle.Investing and gambling are two totally different thing. Gambling depends wholly upon luck where as investing is done by considering all possible aspects, studying, researching and sensible thinking that has very little to relate with luck.We always invest in asset that have good potential and before doing so we do all analysis about it and consider the loss or profit that we can get in upcoming months or years. I agree to your statement that rather than investing in just one asset, the investment must be divided between some more.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:17:13 AM

If you are into crypto currency, then I think its not a bad idea. Its better to trade or sell your things than to have a bank credit just to buy btc or other coins.
Because if you have a bank credit to invest to crypto currency and if it happens that your invesment fails, then that would be a big problem. Its safer to invest with a capital in your own pocket.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Aandosq1

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:18:16 AM

Bitcoin should put you in a better position financially and improve your life, you can spend some of your income just by buying some bitcoin as long as it is affordable to you. There are many ways to get bitcoin. I am misleading the title and what you asked first but I think it is unlikely someone sells his personal items just to buy a little coin here, unless in case of emergency  Smiley
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:38:46 AM

I would sell my stuffs for bitcoin if and only if the price of bitcoin will be stable and not volatile. Also, it won't be a guarantee that if you have your bitcoin the value will be always going up.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:16:34 AM

Obviously, offering every one of your possessions like auto and devices for bitcoins is extremely abnormal. I think this will happen if a man has turned out to be totally dependent on bitcoins. I think, if a man can't spare additional cash to put resources into bitcoins, he ought not contribute by any stretch of the imagination. In the event that you offer those things and afterward purchase bitcoins and cost goes lower, your cash will stall out. You should live without those things which have turned into a type of requirement for you.
Sky5678

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:47:48 AM

Bitcoin has become a hot commodity among speculators. High volatility and unpredictable. Bitcoin very valuable.
Such a currency bitcoin price growth every year. Make a people whos considered there optimist to exploring how to produce and earning bitcoin more and more.
Bitcoin price growth more than world expected, realize that proved bitcoin is the best investment until now. Didnt denied it.
Bitcoin more worthy than a money for me (bitcoin has a potencial growing price). So many benefit. Easy transactions, instant payment.
TOTOARRO

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:49:24 AM

All ventures are in danger, and in addition interests in Bitcoin. Be that as it may, all controls are in the hands of the investors. For me by and by Bitcoin is my advantage for balance out my monetary needs, so I won't offer my property for venture since it is exceptionally unsafe. be that as it may, in the event that you have the strength to endure all the hazard, there is no damage on the off chance that you do it.
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

I think it is not ok to sell things for Bitcoin. Because when you can not say what it is the future. We know that Bitcoin has twice the value. So if you sell all your things, then it will not be good. Because Bitcoin is a long-term coin. And what if you do not have money when you face a problem? You can also take a loan from someone else. Then you will be damaged. So I think it's better not to do it. Because, nobody can tell what his future will be. So it will not be good to do this. Now what do you want?
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

I've already seen, or rather tested in the bot's telegram for buying / selling things and real estate for crypto currency, I liked the idea, if the developers finish this bot it will be very convenient, basically the trade for bitcoin is there

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
crypto_mastermind219

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:21:33 PM

i will 100% used this opportunity, because, staffs will be old one day, but, if i buy bitcoin and so other coins too, it will give you more profit when it become old consequently. am always ready to trade or exchange with my staffs with cryptocurrencies.
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

We know that bitcoin is the top valueable things in the world.Very soon in the future bitcoin will hit his previous all recoards.Because bitcoin price don't stay in a fixed price always.It's change always like a rollar costar runings.After some days bitcoin price will be pumped again.So don't be apnic.On that time we can sell our bitcoin and we will get a big amount of profite i think.So stay with bitcoin comunity.

dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

Bitcoin is a valuable things in the whole world now.Bitcoin is a very good profitable coin in the world.Some times its price going to soo high and some times its going to low low and very low but if you stay with bitcoin u will get a very good profit.
wafer_enak

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

if the goods we sell are goods that are less useful, why should be afraid to sell it and we invest. as long as do not sell house, it is not recommended
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:06:19 PM

The uncertainty and volatility in the price of cryptos, whose fluctuations are only supported by speculations, they make this decision difficult for any investor since we are talking about an unstable and uncertain market,where the loss of our capital can be absolute.
everything will depend on the courage that the person has to invest,
and personally I still do not have it.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

There is always an opportunity to do that and there are people here in this forum that are also asking if it is profitable to sell their house and invest on altcoins. The real thing is that, you do not have assurance if you are going to get profit so the best thing to do is just invest from your own money and test it out if it will work for you or not.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:55:38 PM

I am thinking the other way around. I am using Bitcoin and other type of cryptocurrency in order to stabilize my financial needs. Some did sell their belongings and assets just to get on board to Bitcoin some did a great job, some might suffered. The only thing you have to remember is to use only the money you are capable of losing. Selling your belongings and assets just to buy Bitcoin is not advisable for me.
It's gonna be not a good idea,  you may think how much risk in investing here and not exactly we've been lucky at all times.  What will happen to you if you've loss at your first attempt in crypto?  Probably, you will be regretting of what you have done-selling your belongings for nothing. You must not be doing this,  it is better to find others ways than of these to have capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: