Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1757 times)
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:05:04 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

It is to risky except you know that the exactly time when bitcoin price go much higher.
Let's say you know that tomorrow, someone want to buy a large amount of bitcoin, and make the bitcoin price increased much.
You can take the risk.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:10:11 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

I know several investors who have sold cars and own bussiness for criptocurrency investment. Personally I think it should be free money for investment, no need to sell everything Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:34 AM

For me I will not do it. Yes I really want to invest ion bitcoin but Its not good for me to sell everything I own in order to buy or invest bitcoins. What I need to do is to work with it and have earned bitcoins. In this forum, there are many things to do that pays bitcoins and this can help.
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:35:26 AM

For me its too risky to trade material things because you don't know if you'll get more of the things you traded. Selling them for bitcoin is not bad but think of it first before doing it so you won't be disappointed of the result.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:44:13 AM

maybe but im too afraid to sell my things using bitcoin because i might get scam so i would be better i sell it using real money

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:01:39 AM

Each of us has a different perspective on how we look at things. For me, I wouldn't sell my stuffs just to buy a bitcoin or other digital crypto currencies. There are many ways to earn those coins and one of the source to earn those coins is this forum. All you need to do is apply to those campaign and complete all that task that are required.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:08:19 AM

I will sell the property to bitcoin, but it will not be sold to other altcoin. You know, in the world of encrypted money, bitcoin is the king. Having bitcoin always reassured me that we could think of this exchange as an investment. Of course, there is a premise that the sale of these property will not affect my life.
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:09:49 AM

for now I do not have many items to sell and then converted into bitcoin, now I'm looking for bitcoin by following the existing bounty. from there I can collect bitcoins bit by bit. if I had a valuable item, what I would do is sell some of my things and then exchange them with bitcoin because I see now is a good time to buy bitcoin. look at the bitcoin price down, and expect the bitcoin to rise again.
wertanto

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:02:42 AM

if it is convenient and fast then Yes I am ready to trade goods for cryptocurrency
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:08:14 AM

for now I do not have many items to sell and then converted into bitcoin, now I'm looking for bitcoin by following the existing bounty. from there I can collect bitcoins bit by bit. if I had a valuable item, what I would do is sell some of my things and then exchange them with bitcoin because I see now is a good time to buy bitcoin. look at the bitcoin price down, and expect the bitcoin to rise again.
That is a great way to collect some bitcoin but for me, you should just stick to those cryptocurrencies that you are getting from the bounties because it has a high potential in the future that its price might go up very high that you will earn a lot of income based on its bitcoin value so that is why, you just stick to them and sell your tokens when the price is really high so you can get more bitcoins.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

Well contributing is likewise betting, in a way that you are taking a chance with your advantages for an arrival of benefits later on. I suggest that as opposed to selling your properties and putting it into bitcoin alone, you should take a stab at broadening it by considering other speculation writes, for example, stocks, golds, bank stores keeping in mind the end goal to lessen the possibility of losing everything and to augment benefits.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

Will,there is a big advantage  to sell your stuff in exchange of bitcoin,because its a digital currency,that maybe a payment can be used into a bussiness  or trading investment  if you want or just hold it your bitcoin in your local exchange wallet if you wanna use it now,and wait for the time it will pump in the market so that the  value will gain a huge profit.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

I would totally sell my things for bitcoin If and only if I do have some excess stuff to release and knowing that bitcoin's value will surely rise up.

thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

I won't do this, because of it's risky to sell all the valuables for bitcoin investments, I think better use the remaining funds from the cost of daily living, to buy altcoin and you use in trading. Even if you loss, your life will remain normal
dexterbit

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

I won't do this ,I think the best thing they could do would be to figure out a way to decouple from Bitcoin, which is incredibly volatile and really has very little to do with the core business.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

I can sell my altcoins and some small stuff and invest in bitcoin but i cant sell my cars or house to invest in bitcoin. That was the behavior of a unwise gambler if you do that sometimes you earn more but if something happen in your investments you may lose everything you are holding including your house and cars.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

If anyone offered to pay me in Bitcoin, I would definitely agree. However, I wouldn't accept any altcoin because they lose value much faster than Bitcoin. The only problem here are taxes. If you sell something cheap, you should not worry about it, but when we are talking about an expensive car or a house, it might get you in trouble if you don't pay taxes. The law is not clear, in many countries cryptocurrencies are not considered as money. I have no idea how to deal with such transaction. I guess it would be safe to stay with fiat payments for now unless everything is clear.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

Hi,

Definitely not.

I mean, bitcoin may be a source of profit, but this can't be sure. Whereas your stuff (car, house, and so on...)... Well, they have a real use. And you use it in your daily life so...

lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

I guess it depends which is more important, the car or the profit of bitcoin. If the car is more important to help your daily activities, you should not sell your car for bitcoin. Bitcoin can provide benefits, but you should consider your daily life.

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

That is a great way to collect some bitcoin but for me, you should just stick to those cryptocurrencies that you are getting from the bounties because it has a high potential in the future that its price might go up very high that you will earn a lot of income based on its bitcoin value so that is why, you just stick to them and sell your tokens when the price is really high so you can get more bitcoins.
I also keep this strategy, because it is the most suitable in the realities of this time. Sell their things to buy you can only if you do not need and you want them to sell, but better to do it now, when the price bitcoin low and if you don't need the immediately cash. There are quite a lot of examples of how people sell your real estate for bitcoin and I believe that this is normally, because it now for bitcoin you can buy appliances, real estate, pay for services with other people and more. I believe in the near future this question as "can I sell for bitcoin their things" will not be urgent because all the more people will be to use bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: