Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1757 times)
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I already sell stuff for Bitcoin but not any other crypto. I even offer 10-20% off for those who want to pay using Bitcoin. It's just my way of promoting BTC
This is nice way to spread bitcoin among people and increasing your earning from bitcoin, I want to get profit from it but it will be high if I will use it as business for payment, we should speared bitcoin you are paying or receiving bitcoin as payment, we can sell some kind of domestics goods as payment of bitcoin and should allow people to sell their bitcoin to pay for goods what they need.
jpnl0003

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:47:13 PM

NO, not because i would not want to make transactions with my bitcoin or any other altcoin, but its not ideal to ones belonging/property
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:50:38 PM

If you are an investor by day then I think you can do it because I am currently seeing bitcoin prices going up, but if you are a long term investor then keep it until the end of the year This will be better.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

I am convinced that it is dangerous to sell our assets in order to buy btc. If an investor has limited resources I think he should give up the BTC and invest in low price altcoins, diversifying and hoping for a huge growth of one of them.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
No I will not do such thing as selling my stuffs in exchange for any currency although I can do have a lot more chances to regain it once I have sold it if I will be going to purchase Bitcoin and do investment beyond it. I haven't imagine that I will be selling my stuffs because it has a lot more greater value that money in which I have invested all my time and effort and sentimental value will also count as one of those reason. But if I will be a practical people concern to obtain money in sake of business mindset, I will be doing such thing since money is literally a worthy and a lot more valuable thing needed by each and everyone of us in our innovated society. But as for now, I am not pretty sure about selling my stuffs jn exchange of crypto because I value most those that I have personally.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

I am not in favour of such actions. It is at least stupid and reckless. Selling something for things you don't understand. So you can stay without pants. And you can not borrow for the purchase of bitcoins or investments.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:09:25 PM

I will not sell what I have to buy bit coin or other coins but rather I will sell bit coin and buy my wants and my needs.
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:17:16 PM

No, that does not make any sense. Bitcoin has no intrinsic value, neither is it a commodity or an asset per se.
Esteler

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:17:28 PM

We all know that bitcoin is the most valuable thing in the world. It will soon in the future bitcoin will hit all the previous recoards.
Because bitcoin price is not fixed in fixed price always. It always change like clock movement After few days bitcoin price will be pumped again. So do not panic At that point we can sell our bitcoin and we will get a huge amount of profit. For now I will remain confident and sure and I will stick to bitcoin and will not sell it now
Moonbill

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:18:40 PM

No, I think time should keep bitcoin, because bitcoin prices may rise sharply in late 2018, so be patient, bitcoin is very good for long term investment and stability.
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:26:37 PM

It's not great opportunity to sell bitcoin. For me, I keep on investing my earned coins plus I buy some as well. Because it always surpasses our expected price, Bitcoin price is always increasing at a uncontrollable rate. I will not regret it because I'm sure Bitcoin will bring you high profits in the future. The more you buy a bitcoin, the more income you'll get. I'm positive that bitcoin will increase its value in near future.
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

All depends on the needs of our daily lives. If a thing we need, why we should sell it. If indeed the goods are not much benefit in our daily life. Yes, we better sell it. And we make the capital to buy another bitcoin or crypto. I suggest if our capital is too little, we better buy altcoin. And we start to trade. Because if we are newbies and want to trade bitcoin, I think it's very risky. Because beginners are still very necessary to learn the best way to trade. If we really want to buy bitcoin, you better make to invest. Because I think bitcoin prices will rise by the end of this year.

arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:35:34 PM

bitcoin is a good investment instrument, the risk is high but the profit is high, there is no problem with us selling our goods, such as a car or a house with bitcoin, provided the price matches nothing to worry about in transactions using bitcoin, bitcoin prices are very volatile, can go down and ride anytime, let's say bitcoin as one of the investment you have, but do not make bitcoin sole investment because the risk is quite high
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

it is just simple as trading your stuff to bitcoin. The question here is how. Or maybe you should create a platform that gives a service like this, trading staff to bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

I think selling property to be used as a capital or investment is wrong. because the trade can be done is not a profit because every trade has a high risk. so I did not do that. I would rather seek capital by joining a bounty campaign and I invest and trade through the results from there.
I think this will be critical for you. Selling your owned stuff like that, that you need personally is not worth it. Don't put something like bitcoin that priority. Always play safe and bitcoin alone to give you the salary is dangerous because the value might go down anytime and with this you can't guarantee an income every day or every month. Expect to get it for years and years. So settle for the safest way of gaining and profiting.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

there are many opportunity to sell bitcoin, on of the opportunity is the time when many peoples want to buy bitcoin.
bitcoin price will be increased at that time and you can sell it.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

It is like business when is marcket high and you wish to sell you can and other think you can hold sometime more then sell earn more its your choice its like business to sell bitcoin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:22:14 AM

The best opportunity to sell your bitcoin when the right time comes, and that right time called is when the value of the bitcoin in the market is getting higher to be sold and to be also profitable.
bad_apple

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

It really depend on the situation if you badly need it or not. If you don't, then making the trade decision is not good because bitcoin is volatile so you may experience misfortune as the value you gained the time you traded your stuffs might be very lower than what you expect to be higher. Hence, making this move is situational. Sell for bitcoin when the market is very high, that's all.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

I there is an opportunity to sell my stuff for bitcoin or other altcoin. I will sell a part of our land for ethereum. Because i really like this altcoin. And i believed that ethereum has a bright future ahead of us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: