Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1757 times)
AurumService

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:18:20 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

I think it depends on the amount of money a person earns. A
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I seen ICO a Ubcoin a crypto marketplace as you can sell your old car or any gadgets by posting at their marketplace and you can get Ubcoin as payment then you can change Ubcoin into bitcoin or whatever crypto you want.
Check their ann thread. UBCOIN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109856.0
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

For now I have not been interested in investing bitcoin or altcoin. because the news and issues that I think are not profitable for future development.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

I think it depends on the amount of money a person earns. There`s a good proverb: One man's meat is another man's poison. If a person earns little money so it`s useless to talk about buying even one bitcoin. And on the contrary a very rich person who can afford luxury cars, houses, jewelry can buy e-currencies just for fun and out of interest.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

Selling comes with huge responsibility. 2 things to consider: selling your stuff that is memorable or you kept it like a treasure of gold is so risky and i do not recommend you to sell it because memories are greater than money; selling your stuff that is not no more useful to you or it is too old to keep it is the best thing to sell and invest the money you got in bitcoin.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

Bitcoin's value has continued to rise for the past 2 years. With the skyrocketing value of Bitcoin, more and more people are interested in investing in the cryptocurrencty, although not a few people who criticize the existence of Bitcoin.

selling assets only for bitcoin investments, this is a terrible idea. This is not something that should be invested by people who have a mediocre income per year, people who still have debts in the bank and have children to be lectured.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

o be honest when I first played digital currency and started for bitcoin trading the first time I am very ready and very confident to be able to earn a lot of profits by using only a little capital when you can trade is good and right then you can benefit very much.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn coins, not only selling your stuff but you can work for it like the bounties and writing blogs or watching ads. But if i have lot of things, i will consider to sell it and buy bitcoins. As we know, bitcoin is a very good investment. I will grab the opportunity.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

In my own opinion, instead of selling things for bitcoins, it is better to work here and do bounty campaigns and signature in order to earn bitcoin and invest in bitcoins. I think it is not good to selling our own properties just to buy bitcoins because cannot foretell what the future holds in it. Yes bitcoin is good investment but for me it is much better to invest in bitcoin from the money we can afford to lose.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

Yes, I am definitely ready to trade on cryptocurrency and I'm sure my decision is not wrong. I am willing to sell my valuables only to have BItcoin. If I buy Bitcoin and hold it in the long run, I will definitely get a profit many times over.

Kaykay

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

I actually use bitcoin to access investment but not by selling anything because I use my savings even though only a little but now thanks to bitcoin investment I get results to meet my financial needs
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

I actually use bitcoin to access investment but not by selling anything because I use my savings even though only a little but now thanks to bitcoin investment I get results to meet my financial needs

Many way to invest in bitcoin you may start selling your extra cars and properties which is not important to you, to funds your bitcoin investment.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

Nope I think you can selling your car or another assets but if you have been extra asset. Most important for your mind and knowledge. Because your success depends to your knowledge and experience.

wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

If you have many car then why not, if you have lots of houses why not
Just be sure you do not need your assets right away.
Why? As you know and i know you know that bitcoin is highly volatile and will go down in an instant of a scenario happens so if i were you
Just invest what you can affotd to live without it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IamSaitama

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

I would prefer not to sell your assets for bitcoin because it is too risky. If you have more than enough of what you have like you have five owned cars or a couple of houses then why not sell some to get some bitcoin. But if you are selling things like your only car and only house, you would totally earn bitcoin but you will lose your assets which is like selling your necessities to gain money. Always remember that you cannot eat money, breath money, and money cannot secure you so you might as well think twice before taking unnecessary actions.

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

it's a good fact that it's going to increase because bicoin is rarely rising so you should sell it immediately when you see that it's going to increase it first because bitcoin can not tell if it's always rising sometimes it also drops so You get the chance to increase it first.
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

I think selling property to be used as a capital or investment is wrong. because the trade can be done is not a profit because every trade has a high risk. so I did not do that. I would rather seek capital by joining a bounty campaign and I invest and trade through the results from there.
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

I think that this time selling bitcoin depends on people's purpose, if sell enough big profits then sell now. In my opinion this time it should be patient as it can rise sharply in June and the bitcoin value at the end of 2018 will reach $ 25000.
olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:30:19 PM

Yes, I would gladly exchange my things for bitcoins, since it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to save money for the purchase of cryptocurrencies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:43:34 PM

The price increase makes the purchase of cryptocurrency more problematic, but the sale of things with the prospect of getting bitcoins is very attractive. I hope when I was able to sell something and get bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: