Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:53:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1765 times)
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

Of course I would sell my stuff for bitcoins, but so far I have not seen any such ads to my great regret. But nothing prevents me from selling something from things for dollars and buy any cryptocurrency for that money.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:52:48 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

I will not do that,  i will work hard to earn and buy the things that i want in the future and remain all my old stuff.

tera linh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:25:25 AM

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time. Also the pprice will grow up soon!
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

Bitcoin should put you in a better position financially and improve your life, this only means that you invest in what you are capable of losing. if you decide to sell things that you use on a daily basis to get on board, then it might put you in a very awkward position especially when you lose it all. as we all know, this is a very risky business, approach it with caution. don't sell valuables for BTC.

bitcoin can not tell if it's always rising sometimes it also drops so You get the chance to increase it first. Always remember that you cannot eat money, breath money, and money cannot secure you so you might as well think twice before taking unnecessary actions. Bitcoin's value has continued to rise for the past 2 years. With the skyrocketing value of Bitcoin,
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:27:47 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I think that's an exaggeration for me personally, before doing that you need to research or think about the chances that you will get a periodic percentage of the price of bitcoin

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:28:42 AM

I am thinking vice versa. I am using bitcoin and other altcoins to stabilize and support my financial needs and to buy things that I wanted. Some users did sell their properties just to get a capital for bitcoin, some did a great work and success, other suffers. The only thing you have to remember is to only use the risks with the things that you are capable losing of.
sukma2013

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:56:09 AM

Bitcoin is like a digital business that has two sides that are profitable or disadvantageous, this should really be understood by bitcoin players whether at the right time to sell bitcoin, or at the wrong time to sell it.
if we already understand how to sell bitcoin of course we will benefit when selling bitcoin. because bitcoin will provide abundant benefits.
The more important thing for us to learn is that we must be diligent to monitor the movement of the sale value of bitcoin, because the bitcoin price every minute is always changing. and know how to use a limit, because the request to sell bitcoin is not necessarily approved, and must wait until the bitcoin value matches the specified gas limit.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:28:02 AM

I am thinking vice versa. I am using bitcoin and other altcoins to stabilize and support my financial needs and to buy things that I wanted. Some users did sell their properties just to get a capital for bitcoin, some did a great work and success, other suffers. The only thing you have to remember is to only use the risks with the things that you are capable losing of.
Well buy and selling depend on the present price, I think the opportunity to sell is not this time because the price is cheap. Maybe we need to wait for the another update of the current price, maybe we should start selling when the price goes up to 20,000 USD, today is the best day to buy more bitcoin and wait a little to become more profitable.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:42:01 AM

If the price is in bad condition for a relatively long period of time I do not have any doubts at all to sell any personal items because as a trader we only need to hold assets first to obtain a maximum income later.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:47:03 AM

I would use whatever cash i am holding in right now but selling properties and things i own is a big NO for me. Too much risk is at stake and will not bet on things that has uncertain results.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Fintan Lee

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:23:46 AM

BTC is a good venture that comes with high risks, if you risk something tha you will need then you might regret, how about you participate in bounties and anyother form of collecting coins then convert them into BTC, bit by bit and you will realize your dreams, there is still time.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

Strictly monitor the movement of your crypto asset, You should set a standard where and when to buy and sell, because the volatility of crypto coins are unpredictable, This is where most of investors are always looking straight to their asset to earn good profit and minimize losses.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

Strictly monitor the movement of your crypto asset, You should set a standard where and when to buy and sell, because the volatility of crypto coins are unpredictable, This is where most of investors are always looking straight to their asset to earn good profit and minimize losses.
The opportunity to sell bitcoin is far from now on. Because as what we all can see the price is really dropping. Maybe we should wait for another update of the time because it rises sometimes and I think the right time to sell is when the price rises. So all we have to do now is to hold and never sell anything, because selling at this time maybe a big loss to us.

Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

Selling stuff for cryptocurrency? No it wont happen to me, i never do that, i find another ways for bitcoin investment, i know bitcoins price is so volatile,we should think twice  before taking any actions its too risky.

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

I'll never sell my stuff or anything that i have just to buy bitcoin because there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin just give all your effort and time to understand  all about on how to earn bitcoin.
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

I'll never sell my stuff or anything that i have just to buy bitcoin because there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin just give all your effort and time to understand  all about on how to earn bitcoin.
I think it will not be practical to sell your properties and/or assets just to get yourself Bitcoin. I agree that there are various ways and platforms to earn cryptocurrencies, and trade for Bitcoin.

poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

as long you can use that bitcoin for another purpose like trading or another function i think its worth it to sell your stuff in bitcoin, also if you believe in bitcoin too much you can start too investing in bitcoin for getting profit in the future, but if you dont believe in bitcoin i think you can't use bitcoin as yuor payment system

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

I think that is a bad idea because if Bitcoin price gets very low and never recover it will be a disaster and the person will suffer. Only use excess funds that you are capable to lose because we never know what will happen especially with Bitcoin.

nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:06:25 AM

I do not think that it's worth selling all your things in order to invest in bitcoin or another crypto. I think this is not a very correct step, because you can lose everything. You can sell something you do not need or just invest as much as you can. Although there are people who just sell everything for the sake of investing in cryptocurrencies and often turn out to be a winner, but for me this is too much risk.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

As of now I can't imagine to sell anything to my property or things because j have a job that can give a capital to make investment in crypto.  And I think its not good if you sell a thing to make a investment in other way.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: