Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:45:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1765 times)
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

If you sell bitcoin right now, I think you will regret it in the future. As the market is gradually increasing, the price of bitcoin is still low. If you are patient and continue to wait for the market to fully recover and grow, then I am sure you will make a big income that you did expect.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
For me its a bad idea, selling properties is too risky I think the much ideal way is to use extra money to buy some part of bitcoin and there are some way to get benefit on it don't rush anything. Since this forum is one of the way to make earnings then the reward you get here used it to start investing even it is small.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

I would never recommend to sell your things just to buy some bitcoin after. Like I get the bitcoin whenever I have some savings because I would not want to keep them in the bank.

felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:46:16 AM

I advise against selling the items we have to invest in bitcoins. it's better to buy bitcoin with existing money because we can make it a lot by way of trading and fortunately can to add bitcoin that we have.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:03:41 AM

To take huge favorable position that must go for broke as well. Notwithstanding in the event that I have claimed an auto or other and sold it for venture or exchanging bitcoin the appropriate response is I won't accept that open door. I don't know everything yet about bitcoin and altcoin is as yet shallow my insight about digital currency. I will exchange and contributing with a capital that I have and won't forfeit anything to do it. Comfort in exchanging and speculation is the primary concern, the cost of crypto is volatile to the point that I won't go out on a limb in the wake of offering a merchandise that I have.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:14:15 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I will never do that because I have no experience in investing. I will never do things that I do not know, that will not make me comfortable.
I only invest in things that I understand about their future as well as understand future development plans. I just like making money from bounty campaigns and investing in ICO projects.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:31:55 AM

No, i did not sell my house for bitcoin. But i can convert my other assets in bitcoin for sure
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:36:32 AM

As of now I can't imagine to sell anything to my property or things because j have a job that can give a capital to make investment in crypto.  And I think its not good if you sell a thing to make a investment in other way.

I will not sell my car or any of my property in exchange for bitcoin, I can do bitcoin and earn from it, and buy the money that I have earned but not for what I already have.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:47:55 AM

Of course, Id sell anything for Bitcoin, Any venture that lets me aren't Bitcoin is a go head for me, the coin is very valuable and just cant wait for it to take full charge of the market both in and outside crypto
FiguerFixZ

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:04:40 AM

oh, that's right
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:42:21 AM

for me i actually use bitcoin to access investment but not by selling anything because I use my savings even though only a little but now thanks to bitcoin investment,This may be said to be barter, And there may already be ico with this concept as well.
As roma

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

o be honest when I first played digital currency and started for bitcoin trading the first time I am very ready and very confident to be able to earn a lot of profits by using only a little capital when you can trade is good and right then you can benefit very much.

I think the opposite. I use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency types to stabilize my financial needs. Some do sell their goods and assets just to ride to Bitcoin, some do a great job, some may suffer and one of the things you have to remember is just use the money you can afford to lose. Selling your goods and your assets just to buy Bitcoin is not recommended to me and I will not sell it, as it is very valuable to trade with bitcoin, because it is too risky. I will use my excess money for bitcoin trading, I choose altcoin as a trading tool, because it does not require large funds. in addition to the advantages of altcoin trading is greater than this bitcoin.
riplete

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:41:27 AM

You should not sell any of your assets to buy bitcoin, your BTC purchase capital should be free capital, it can multiply or lose very quickly.
Dhimas Kanjeng

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:02:25 AM

Everyone is free to sell bitcoin, but when the current low price holds a good thing for us to do, if we sell then lose the opportunity to get a big profit at the end of the year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     COVEX  |  One Stop Trading Platform      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|  |  |  |  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |  |  |  |
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook     ██  PRE-ICO: MAY 12TH  ██     Twitter  Reddit  Medium
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

I would love to sell my stuff in exchange of bitcoin and it will always like my dream come true . From the very first day when I got to know the potential of bitcoin I just always wants and waiting for the day when bitcoin will use as a central currency for transactions though in present scenario the condition is completely hypothetical because in today’s life that’s are even thousands of people who are completely unaware of bitcoin so first everyone needs to be awarded about bitcoin so that everyone can use bitcoin with ease in future.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

However if I have owned a car or other and sold it for investment or trading in bitcoin the answer is I will not take that opportunity. I don't know everything yet about bitcoin and altcoin is still superficial my knowledge about cryptocurrency. I will be trading and investing with a capital that I have and will not sacrifice anything to do it. Convenience in trading and investment is the main thing,
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

I am already providing my services for Bitcoin and I plan to switch 100% when Bitcoin Payment is massively adopted by the common people.
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

totally I'd go for it, actually I want to get rid of some stuff, but it's hard enough to sell it anyhow (at least to a lazy one like me) getting cc's for it would be terrific.

musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

it often doesn't make any difference, because you can sell for bitcoin and then convert to fiat if necessary. But if I have no issues to keep crypto unless I need to buy something and bitcoin is not accepted

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

if I personally better use bitcoin or altcoin that I have, than I sell cars, pc and others I have, because something is actually to be maintained, and not sold for non-urgent interests.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: